[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » Heat Club (Official Thread)
Heat Club
VenomDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 5:50 AM | Message # 46
Patrician
Group: Regular
Updated.

RoSsDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 5:50 AM | Message # 47
Wannabe
you didn't update it for a while. good job cool

RoSsDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 5:50 AM | Message # 48
Wannabe
Could anyone please give me access to mod this page somehow?

Venom has left Heat for his selfish plans to create his own team for Bugbear's Next Car Game.
He initially shut down Heat Club together with the website and didn't let anyone to reopen it. I've asked the original team forunder TEX for permission to lead it on my own since Venom left and he provided me all the website data that was saved after Venom shut it down.

Now I am the Heat leader, here is the current roster:

RoSs
Eleno
Naki
dbs213
KSFR
Imperial69

I have lost all my respect I ever had to Venom. We will not close anytime soon and we will wait for the BugBear to release the game which will hopefully take place next year.

[b64]ToxicDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 5:50 AM | Message # 49
Consul
Group: Moderator
Quote (RoSs)
Venom has left Heat for his selfish plans to create his own team for Bugbear's Next Car Game.
He initially shut down Heat Club together with the website and didn't let anyone to reopen it. I've asked the original team forunder TEX for permission to lead it on my own since Venom left and he provided me all the website data that was saved after Venom shut it down.

Now I am the Heat leader, here is the current roster:

RoSs
Eleno
Naki
dbs213
KSFR
Imperial69

I have lost all my respect I ever had to Venom. We will not close anytime soon and we will wait for the BugBear to release the game which will hopefully take place next year.

Very bad and unexpected thing. I don't even want to know what exactly happened. Venom told me that you are now leading Heat so I wish you good luck.

Quote (RoSs)
Could anyone please give me access to mod this page somehow?

I've merged the thread. Looks like something went wrong and the post dates got screwed (or is it normal when the thread gets merged?). However, you got full access to edit the thread whenever you want.

Also known in closed circuit as ManOwar

RoSsDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 5:52 AM | Message # 50
Wannabe
Thanks Manowar

MigeDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 10:27 AM | Message # 51
Wannabe
Too bad this shit had to happen

b64 Forum » General » Clans » Heat Club (Official Thread)
Search: