[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
b64 Forum » General » Clans » [E] - Enigma Clan (Discussion)
[E] - Enigma Clan
EnigmaDate: Tuesday, 28 May 2013, 9:31 PM | Message # 1
Group: Regular
ENIGMA CLAN

i n t r o d u c t i o n

Enigma is founded on August 6th 2011 by Larry. The crew started as a gang on CrazyBob's Cops and Robbers, but managed to evolve into clan that is now playing on many different servers.

s t y l e

Enigma clan has an unique, well established style which differs from every other clan. We tend to recruit new, talented guys who are loyal and develop their skill through our own regime. We don't approve any kind of game modding.

r e c r u i t m e n t

We do not accept players who were previously members of any other clan. The main requirement to become a member of Enigma is to be at least 18 years old. We simply recruit guys who are hanging with us for certain period of time through invitation. Enigma members are mainly from USA and are recruited from CrazyBob's servers, although we are open to make exceptions on this field.

m e m b e r s

* [E]Larry
* [E]Edward
* [E]Bravado
* [E]Money
* [E]Speeder
* [E]Jacob
* [E]Timberlake
* [E]Rasta
* [E]BlueJuice
* [E]Se7en
* [E]Alive
* [E]Spookeey
* [E]Alex_Ward
* [E]Dynamite
* [E]Broner

c l a n w a r s

Enigma clan accepts clanwars in walking weapons, running weapons or the combined type. However, we only play 5 rounds of TDM and do not accept any other kind of matches.

[E] vs. [CC]- Win
[E] vs. [NAF]- Win
[E] vs. [The]- Win
[E] vs. [NAF]- Win
[E] vs. [LoL]- Win
[E] vs. [The]- Win
[E] vs. [no1] - Win
[E] vs. [DDT]- Win
[E] vs. [STX]- Win
[E] vs. [PM]- Win
[E] vs. [GwE]- Win
[E] vs. [CC]- Win
[E] vs. [cT]- Lose
[E] vs. [RaW]- Win

Message edited by Enigma - Tuesday, 04 Jun 2013, 3:13 AM

JoeDate: Tuesday, 28 May 2013, 9:33 PM | Message # 2
Senator
Good luck confused

MichaelDate: Tuesday, 28 May 2013, 9:37 PM | Message # 3
Senator
welcome noobs

[b64]ManOwar @ 16. Jun 2013
I will never understand people mixing €600 Cognac with €3 Red Bull in attempt to make a cocktail.

CyrusDate: Tuesday, 28 May 2013, 9:42 PM | Message # 4
Senator
Quote (Enigma)
CrazyBob's Cops and Robbers

No wonder I never heard of you.

Welcome rolleyes

DariusDate: Tuesday, 28 May 2013, 9:50 PM | Message # 5
Made Man
Group: VIP Member
"However, we only play 5 rounds of TDM and do not accept any other kind of matches."

:/

TriremeMasterDate: Tuesday, 28 May 2013, 10:15 PM | Message # 6
King Of The Hill
Quote (Darius)
"However, we only play 5 rounds of TDM and do not accept any other kind of matches."

:/

Hahahaha

biker202Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2013, 0:15 AM | Message # 7
Senator
Welcome.

StrangerDate: Wednesday, 29 May 2013, 0:31 AM | Message # 8
Enforcer
Group: Banned
I know this clan. They play 2-shots in rw but they don't play with c-bug in ww. And it's pretty much a low tier bunch of newbies.

I doubt it would be any good for uL to fill one of 6 remaining wins with this clan which brings zero contribution to the legacy.

Message edited by Stranger - Wednesday, 29 May 2013, 0:33 AM

EnigmaDate: Wednesday, 29 May 2013, 0:42 AM | Message # 9
I don't know what are you guys talking about. We may not be the best, but we have our own style and won't back off from it. I wouldn't say that [E] is low tier clan as we beat 13 clans and lost only once.

DatbulDate: Wednesday, 29 May 2013, 0:51 AM | Message # 10
Wannabe
Quote (Enigma)
I don't know what are you guys talking about. We may not be the best, but we have our own style and won't back off from it. I wouldn't say that [E] is low tier clan as we beat 13 clans and lost only once.

No offense but all the clans you have fought are D tier clans. You should start fighting tougher clans if you want to improve your skills. wink

EnigmaDate: Wednesday, 29 May 2013, 0:53 AM | Message # 11
Well the most important thing for us is fun and then come the wars and other stuff. And we improve our skills by practicing as well.
Quote (Stranger)
I know this clan. They play 2-shots in rw but they don't play with c-bug in ww. And it's pretty much a low tier bunch of newbies.

For the record we mostly play walking weapons with c-bug. cool

StrangerDate: Wednesday, 29 May 2013, 1:01 AM | Message # 12
Enforcer
Quote (Enigma)
Well the most important thing for us is fun and then come the wars and other stuff. And we improve our skills by practicing as well.

I like how you don't accept ex members of other clans, but it also makes it harder to improve the clan. You just recruit some newbie rookie members without experience and then train them yourself, although you don't have experience of playing against any tough clans either.
Datbull is right, so far you were only fighting D tier clans (D tier being the lowest tier on my list if we exclude RP gangs/clans). If you really want to improve, you have to step up and fight stronger opposition. If you don't want to lose immediately, you can play a couple of tcws against them first. Also you need to leave that TDM type of wars and start doing A/D.

EnigmaDate: Wednesday, 29 May 2013, 1:04 AM | Message # 13
Quote (Stranger)
I like how you don't accept ex members of other clans, but it also makes it harder to improve the clan. You just recruit some newbie rookie members without experience and then train them yourself, although you don't have experience of playing against any tough clans either.
Datbull is right, so far you were only fighting D tier clans (D tier being the lowest tier on my list if we exclude RP gangs/clans). If you really want to improve, you have to step up and fight stronger opposition. If you don't want to lose immediately, you can play a couple of tcws against them first. Also you need to leave that TDM type of wars and start doing A/D.

I don't quite understand you will all that stuff you said. We're doing just fine by this. I know what A/D is, and we have played it a couple of times on some other clans' servers. And the clans we fought were pretty much the only clans we know and hand around with, except that [cT] Polish clan who beat us.

StrangerDate: Wednesday, 29 May 2013, 1:17 AM | Message # 14
Enforcer
Quote (Enigma)
I don't quite understand you will all that stuff you said. We're doing just fine by this. I know what A/D is, and we have played it a couple of times on some other clans' servers. And the clans we fought were pretty much the only clans we know and hand around with, except that [cT] Polish clan who beat us.

Of course, that's the point, you need to stop fighting that clans if you really want to improve. That cT clan doesn't even play with bugs, you need to skip them too. By stepping up you should challenge some C level clans like FCB (clan from Novocaine) or some random clans from Patryserver and San Fierro Rumble. Try to evade fighting Polish clan for now.

FisherDate: Wednesday, 29 May 2013, 1:18 AM | Message # 15
Patrician
Group: Moderator
What are you doing Stranger? xD

b64 Forum » General » Clans » [E] - Enigma Clan (Discussion)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: