[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » BES
BES
CytroDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 1:14 AM | Message # 121
Wannabe
Group: Regular
Quote (|BK|Rowdy)
After all these years you are still the very same faggot you once was. We've had countless discussions exactly like this and you seem to never get tired of it.
Look at your clanwar stats. BK 37 - 24 BES. We beat you and you can't change that. BK >>>> BES. It will remain forever.

Wow you beat us when we've just formed the clan and you were already rolling for years. Bravo! Why didn't you fight g2? Why did you run away like a bunch of pussies and let b64 fight g2? It was me who called you out on behalf of g2 and you pussied out? Wanna talk about that? Whole samp knew that you were just a big mouth no skills that day. And when BES was founded, you also pussied out the cw. Again it was BES vs b64 and when you seen that we haven't developed yet, you decided to fight us and you won (pussies even requested BK server pfffft). And what was next homos? BES became damn good and you pussied out again. You kept evading the rematch like you did vs every strong clan. Clown. You even never got guts to fight BES members on duel, you never did. So quit being hilarious, your clan remains shit.

DariusDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 2:40 AM | Message # 122
Made Man
Group: VIP Member
that screenshot of the kills on PTPM is cute

AventadorDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 2:51 AM | Message # 123
Curious
Hard to hit but skilled. worst combination sad

biker202Date: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 10:29 AM | Message # 124
Senator
Big mouth + ego + skills = Cytro xD

LuDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 4:32 AM | Message # 125
they see BES rollin. they hatin.

[BK]007Date: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 4:35 AM | Message # 126
Wannabe
Oh yet another BES member coming to b64. smile

CytroDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 4:38 AM | Message # 127
Wannabe
Quote (|BK|007)
Oh yet another BES member coming to b64.

I knew BK fags couldn't resist posting here.

As for aventador it was easy, 7-0 armor never down.

[BK]RowdyDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 4:43 AM | Message # 128
Senator
Quote (Cytro)

As for aventador it was easy, 7-0 armor never down.

I didn't notice he tried to offend you even indirectly, so you are obliviously successful in getting people to hate you. Once a trash, always a trash.

CytroDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 4:52 AM | Message # 129
Wannabe
Quote (|BK|Rowdy)
I didn't notice he tried to offend you even indirectly, so you are obliviously successful in getting people to hate you. Once a trash, always a trash.

Pfft look at yourself. You are damn silly aren't you. Everybody here hates me yet you all still talk about me in discussions about most skilled players. Ain't it sad? You are fucking butthurt that's what it is. Because I can own you like nothing. You say I fight shit opponents, I took on your very avendator like nothing, the rest are scared. Now don't bullshit if you can't back it up, many stronger players than your newbass can't take it.

[BK]007Date: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 4:59 AM | Message # 130
Wannabe
Quote (Cytro)
Pfft look at yourself. You are damn silly aren't you. Everybody here hates me yet you all still talk about me in discussions about most skilled players. Ain't it sad? You are fucking butthurt that's what it is. Because I can own you like nothing. You say I fight shit opponents, I took on your very avendator like nothing, the rest are scared. Now don't bullshit if you can't back it up, many stronger players than your newbass can't take it.

Aventador was more "yours" than "ours" since he's LV material. "Our" guys were more like OptimA and 2G, the guys I can't remember you managed to handle.
Quote (Cytro)

Are you an idiot? 7 years ago you was the same childish asshole you are now, did you even grow up in the process? You are fucking doing it on purpose because you are mentally ill IRL, I won't even bother posting here again.

LuDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 5:01 AM | Message # 131
They see BES rollin, they hatin bad. Very bad.

CytroDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 5:05 AM | Message # 132
Wannabe
Quote (|BK|007)
Aventador was more "yours" than "ours" since he's LV material. "Our" guys were more like OptimA and 2G, the guys I can't remember you managed to handle.

They couldn't handle me either.
Quote (|BK|007)
Are you an idiot? 7 years ago you was the same childish asshole you are now, did you even grow up in the process? You are fucking doing it on purpose because you are mentally ill IRL, I won't even bother posting here again.

It's more like you became more butthurt over the years. Why even bother trying to troll and get your azz trolled at the end...

Like Lu says, they see BES rollin they hatin bad. Because they are unable to prevent BES from rollin. There's fucking nothing they can do.

IRaniaNDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 1:11 PM | Message # 133
Senator
Quote (Cytro)
17 Jul '07 : BES vs [KGX]: 24-27 LOSS (B64 Tourney)

Wasn't that unofficial b64 tournament?

woah..

FisherDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 1:14 PM | Message # 134
Patrician
Group: Moderator
Quote (IRaniaN)
Wasn't that unofficial b64 tournament?

Yes. No clan added wins/losses to results. Don't know why BES did it though.

LuDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 1:33 PM | Message # 135
Quote (Fisher)
Yes. No clan added wins/losses to results. Don't know why BES did it though.

Cytro says we don't to tcw's/unofficial wars, so every war that happens goes to the results.

b64 Forum » General » Clans » BES
Search: