Patrician
Group: Regular
Quote (biker)
Very known and widely respected clans.

try harder redface

CytroDate: Thursday, 11 Jul 2013, 5:36 PM | Message # 108
Wannabe
O_Gringo has been kicked from BES. I've recruited new member Solis.

We had a TCW against H3 and won 8-2, now they have put our cw request on hold because they are evidently scared. Not the first clan to chicken out in the past few months though.

There is a samp cup organized by some [U] clan. I think that we will challenge the winner of that tournament.

Message edited by Cytro - Thursday, 11 Jul 2013, 5:37 PM

AventadorDate: Thursday, 11 Jul 2013, 5:42 PM | Message # 109
Curious
lol [BES]. The fvck are you doing here? Never thought you would be alive at this day.

CalderoneDate: Thursday, 11 Jul 2013, 5:53 PM | Message # 110
Quote (biker)
Very known and widely respected clans.

One of the most respected "modern" clans by your criteria has challenged us and then withdrew the challenge. We will fight everybody. Will everybody fight us? I doubt.

CytroDate: Thursday, 11 Jul 2013, 5:57 PM | Message # 111
Wannabe
Quote (Aventador)
lol [BES]. The fvck are you doing here? Never thought you would be alive at this day.

I was unbanned recently and decided to make a thread so the haters can have something to talk about. But they are all retired and we are stronger than ever.

AventadorDate: Sunday, 14 Jul 2013, 8:54 PM | Message # 112
Curious
Quote (Cytro)
I was unbanned recently and decided to make a thread so the haters can have something to talk about. But they are all retired and we are stronger than ever.

So you are here because of haters? rolleyes

CytroDate: Monday, 15 Jul 2013, 1:41 AM | Message # 113
Wannabe
Quote (Aventador)
So you are here because of haters?

We got army of haters here, so why not step on the nerve cool

Message edited by Cytro - Monday, 15 Jul 2013, 1:41 AM

[BK]SANDDate: Monday, 15 Jul 2013, 2:35 AM | Message # 114
Wannabe
Quote (Cytro)
We got army of haters here, so why not step on the nerve

i guess everybody hates you because of your great success neutral

CytroDate: Tuesday, 16 Jul 2013, 8:10 PM | Message # 115
Wannabe
Exclusively from Protect the PM earlier today

Quote (|BK|SAND)
i guess everybody hates you because of your great success

Right, i bet you do even more now since I'd make a clown of you if you came to duel wink

[BK]007Date: Tuesday, 16 Jul 2013, 8:32 PM | Message # 116
Wannabe
There no good players left now, good job cytro!

CytroDate: Tuesday, 16 Jul 2013, 11:27 PM | Message # 117
Wannabe
Quote (|BK|007)
There no good players left now, good job cytro!

Rofl. Such thing coming from a guy who wasn't ever good. All you BK clowns do is talk shit on here and when it comes to samp you don't even dare to install it and come back. You are all a big joke. SA-MP is dead. There is just a bunch of new silly clans that are scared to death, and when it comes down to the fight they go playing hide n seek. They are just a new version of BK. So please run scared to your thread and quit moaning like a little bitch.

[BK]RowdyDate: Tuesday, 16 Jul 2013, 11:59 PM | Message # 118
Senator
Group: VIP Member
Quote (Cytro)
Rofl. Such thing coming from a guy who wasn't ever good. All you BK clowns do is talk shit on here and when it comes to samp you don't even dare to install it and come back. You are all a big joke. SA-MP is dead. There is just a bunch of new silly clans that are scared to death, and when it comes down to the fight they go playing hide n seek. They are just a new version of BK. So please run scared to your thread and quit moaning like a little bitch.

After all these years you are still the very same faggot you once was. We've had countless discussions exactly like this and you seem to never get tired of it.
Look at your clanwar stats. BK 37 - 24 BES. We beat you and you can't change that. BK >>>> BES. It will remain forever.
You yourself stated that sa:mp is a dead game, then why calling us out? You want to beat us now? You probably would if we reinstalled the game now and fought you (you happy?) but it doesn't matter anymore as sa:mp is fucking dead. When it mattered WE owned YOU and that's the end of it.

CalderoneDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 0:04 AM | Message # 119
Quote (|BK|Rowdy)
After all these years you are still the very same faggot you once was. We've had countless discussions exactly like this and you seem to never get tired of it.
Look at your clanwar stats. BK 37 - 24 BES. We beat you and you can't change that. BK >>>> BES. It will remain forever.
You yourself stated that sa:mp is a dead game, then why calling us out? You want to beat us now? You probably would if we reinstalled the game now and fought you (you happy?) but it doesn't matter anymore as sa:mp is fucking dead. When it mattered WE owned YOU and that's the end of it.

Yes, you beaten BES in 2007 in running weapons. What actually started to matter in that same year was A/D. And BES became an A/D clan in that same year of 2007. BK decided to kept pushing RW instead of coming to A/D where the real competition was. So no, BK will never ">>>" BES.

[BK]WhiteyDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 0:13 AM | Message # 120
Curious
Quote (Calderone)
Yes, you beaten BES in 2007 in running weapons. What actually started to matter in that same year was A/D. And BES became an A/D clan in that same year of 2007. BK decided to kept pushing RW instead of coming to A/D where the real competition was. So no, BK will never ">>>" BES.

AAD mattered in 2007? name me 10 decent clans that played it at that time.

b64 Forum » General » Clans » BES
Search: