[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » BES
BES
StrangerDate: Thursday, 30 May 2013, 6:12 AM | Message # 91
Enforcer
Group: Banned
Quote (Darius)
not really lol.

Actually you are right. It's BES legacy that would be improved more than uL's in the case of a winning scenario.
Quote (Razor)
lol who did you beat? novocaine? aci, DA, Uvh? don't make me laugh. you lost 5-0 to a noob clan recently, we never lost in A/D

TeK is not a noob clan, they were considered to be among the best today (not much a competition though) and uL beat them in the rematch.

RevengeDate: Thursday, 30 May 2013, 11:16 AM | Message # 92
Curious
Group: Regular
Quote (Razor)
lol who did you beat? novocaine? aci, DA, Uvh? don't make me laugh. you lost 5-0 to a noob clan recently, we never lost in A/D

But you lost against 2 unknown clans that means nothing in A/D community except here on b64 forums.

Also I would like to see you or anyone here to beat the TeK squad. wink

Message edited by Revenge - Thursday, 30 May 2013, 11:16 AM

RazorDate: Thursday, 30 May 2013, 5:24 PM | Message # 93
Patrician
Quote (Revenge)
But you lost against 2 unknown clans that means nothing in A/D community except here on b64 forums.

Also I would like to see you or anyone here to beat the TeK squad.

lol that was years ago on rw gamemode when we were new. in A/D we never lost. and A/D community doesn't even exist lol. that Tek is still shit no matter what they done against uL

H-coDate: Thursday, 30 May 2013, 7:11 PM | Message # 94
Patrician
Quote (Revenge)
But you lost against 2 unknown clans that means nothing in A/D community except here on b64 forums

Nobody rates BES high on this forums. wink

MichaelDate: Thursday, 30 May 2013, 7:14 PM | Message # 95
Senator
Quote (H-co)
Nobody rates BES high on this forums.

except BES members and TM biggrin

[b64]ManOwar @ 16. Jun 2013
I will never understand people mixing €600 Cognac with €3 Red Bull in attempt to make a cocktail.

TriremeMasterDate: Thursday, 30 May 2013, 11:22 PM | Message # 96
King Of The Hill
Group: VIP Member
Quote (Michael)
except BES members and TM

I just respect Cytro's individual skills like most people, but I never said I rate BES high.

JoeDate: Friday, 31 May 2013, 1:16 AM | Message # 97
Senator
Quote (TriremeMaster)
I just respect Cytro's individual skills like most people, but I never said I rate BES high.

Yet he was still scared to fight RBK and he's saying BES never run away from cw cool

DariusDate: Friday, 21 Jun 2013, 11:25 PM | Message # 98
Made Man
Challenge request fell through. Unfortunately some clans still believe it is 2009/early 2010 (chosen bases amongst other things lol) and not 2013. Oh well, people will just accuse of us fighting easy random clans if we accept anyway.

CalderoneDate: Saturday, 22 Jun 2013, 3:10 AM | Message # 99
Challenge then chicken out. redface

CytroDate: Saturday, 22 Jun 2013, 3:20 AM | Message # 100
Wannabe
Quote (Darius)
Challenge request fell through. Unfortunately some clans still believe it is 2009/early 2010 (chosen bases amongst other things lol) and not 2013. Oh well, people will just accuse of us fighting easy random clans if we accept anyway.

No American clan plays random bases. "If you accept" !? It's you clowns that challenged us and we accepted, then you started asking for ton of shit when I somehow agreed to, even agreed on EU server, yet you are not satisfied and wanted cocky random bases just to catch us unprepared. You seem to forget that you are the challenger and not BES.
Yeah random easy clan, I guess that beating tons of clans through years and being undefeated in A/D makes us a "random easy clan". I take you all myself I don't even need a backup lol, you're silly. Who did you beat, Tek, RSAH Mrs? Can they even handle a gun, no? Fucking clown.

RazorDate: Saturday, 22 Jun 2013, 3:28 AM | Message # 101
Patrician
who gives shit, we'll just fight another clan. win over them wouldn't mean much, they got cheating history anyway.

SoldierDate: Saturday, 22 Jun 2013, 3:35 AM | Message # 102
Casual
Quote (Cytro)
I take you all myself I don't even need a backup lol, you're silly. Who did you beat, Tek, RSAH Mrs? Can they even handle a gun, no? Fucking clown.

they aren't the best best clan ever like they seem to claim, but you would still lose to uL horribly. you'd maybe win if you challenged their best guy on a duel with sawn/uzi xD

Message edited by Soldier - Saturday, 22 Jun 2013, 3:36 AM

DariusDate: Saturday, 22 Jun 2013, 3:03 PM | Message # 103
Made Man
lol there are no active all american clans in A/D. D:

JoeDate: Saturday, 22 Jun 2013, 4:07 PM | Message # 104
Senator
BES last cw was 2011 lol. Rules have changed obviously

Message edited by Joe - Saturday, 22 Jun 2013, 4:08 PM

CalderoneDate: Monday, 24 Jun 2013, 6:06 PM | Message # 105
In July we'll have a comeback cw. It will be either [MG] or polish clan H3. And guess what, both clans are ok with chosen bases.

b64 Forum » General » Clans » BES
Search: