[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » BES
BES
TriremeMasterDate: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 4:10 PM | Message # 61
King Of The Hill
Group: VIP Member
Quote (Banshee)
top 10 4-shot in samp ever? Don't even think about counting out guys from LVP. and LW was always considered a place with very skilled sawnoff players.

I once talked to [G]Bruce and he never mentioned Cytro in his top rw players.

With LVP and LW players taken into consideration Cytro would still be among the best in 4 shot (although he would probably claim he's the best ever with any kind of RW). I have always rated his skills very high and his attitude and behavior very low. And what Bruce said is completely irrelevant as he always looked down at those he did not like.

CytroDate: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 4:20 PM | Message # 62
Wannabe
Group: Regular
Quote (|BK|007)
It matters only when it comes down to 4shot duels. Since 2shot was always allowed on VL, 4shot wouldn't mean as much.

Very funny as no BK member could take me out either way. Your members were always been a joke actually, your only tactics was to bring 10 players vs 2 or 3, so you could actually win a fight.

[BK]RowdyDate: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 4:30 PM | Message # 63
Senator
Quote (Michael)
yes you overdone it a little guys. especially Joe and that Banshe guy. afterall Cytro was always considered a top 5 sawnoff 4-shot player on VL (arguably top 10 ever in samp) regardless his attitude. when it came to actual in-game skills 99% of you wouldn't handle Cytro.

[KGX]Evolution, [BK]Supersonic, [b64]2G, [b64]Luka, [RBK]Optima, Leo, Player, [NO]UmeT, Absynthe, [omega]saWn, shiroki, Hustler, [b64]Milos, SteelMan, [DB]Hanne

More or less these players were considered top back in BKTW days and even on VL. If you are really saying that Cytro would have beaten all of these guys with sawnoffs/uzis then you consider his the best ever all you want. I don't even care about LVP/LW/Novocaine, always considered their players less skilled.

MichaelDate: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 4:43 PM | Message # 64
Senator
Quote (|BK|Rowdy)
[KGX]Evolution, [BK]Supersonic, [b64]2G, [b64]Luka, [RBK]Optima, Leo, Player, [NO]UmeT, Absynthe, [omega]saWn, shiroki, Hustler, [b64]Milos, SteelMan, [DB]Hanne

More or less these players were considered top back in BKTW days and even on VL. If you are really saying that Cytro would have beaten all of these guys with sawnoffs/uzis then you consider his the best ever all you want. I don't even care about LVP/LW/Novocaine, always considered their players less skilled.

lol Rowdy, honestly. i never liked Cytro, you know it, everybody hated him for obvious reasons and i was no exception. but let's be realistic. you can ask 2Good or Absynthe for the most objective opinion. the only guys considered more skilled than Cytro with 4shot sawns were OptimA and 2Good4You, and maaaaybe I would add Dr.Luka and Evolution but that strictly depends on the opinion.
players on other servers were not less skilled as you may say. LVP was always the place of top rw players. i remember everyone in samp rated [SiN]HaZe and Violax quite high including myself.
now, as for the guys i never met, i can't really judge, but from the others i heard a lot more names while discussing of "top skilled" samp players.

[b64]ManOwar @ 16. Jun 2013
I will never understand people mixing €600 Cognac with €3 Red Bull in attempt to make a cocktail.

RazorDate: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 4:53 PM | Message # 65
Patrician
Quote (|BK|Rowdy)

lol'd

biker202Date: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 4:56 PM | Message # 66
Senator
Quote (|BK|Rowdy)
I don't even care about LVP/LW/Novocaine, always considered their players less skilled.

GTA:T?

IRaniaNDate: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 5:01 PM | Message # 67
Senator
Quote (biker)

Biker seriously? surprised

woah..

MichaelDate: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 5:03 PM | Message # 68
Senator
Quote (biker)

well gta:t was home of cheaters, always was. it's not that those guys 100% relied on cheats but when it comes to top sawnoff players gta:t shouldn't be taken seriously.

I will never understand people mixing €600 Cognac with €3 Red Bull in attempt to make a cocktail.

biker202Date: Monday, 27 May 2013, 7:20 PM | Message # 69
Senator
Just saying

CytroDate: Tuesday, 28 May 2013, 4:36 AM | Message # 70
Wannabe
Quote (|BK|Rowdy)

You are making me laugh, son. Try harder.

DariusDate: Tuesday, 28 May 2013, 4:48 AM | Message # 71
Made Man
Quote (Michael)
but when it comes to top sawnoff players gta:t shouldn't be taken seriously.
you'd be suprised. Hooligan (rip) used to play on gtat as it you used to be able to do 2-shot/4-shot there. Some fairly skilled players used to play there :P

btw, are you guys (BES) back active in samp or what?

CytroDate: Tuesday, 28 May 2013, 7:18 PM | Message # 72
Wannabe
Quote (Darius)
btw, are you guys (BES) back active in samp or what?

Our server doesn't work but we're still around here and there. I should get it restored within a month. And we don't play RW, only A/D.

MichaelDate: Tuesday, 28 May 2013, 7:31 PM | Message # 73
Senator
Quote (Darius)
you'd be suprised. Hooligan (rip) used to play on gtat as it you used to be able to do 2-shot/4-shot there. Some fairly skilled players used to play there :P

i've always counted him as a LW player. everyone was always taking of gta:t as the cheaters place so i never really went there smile

p.s make that intro finally tongue

Message edited by Michael - Tuesday, 28 May 2013, 7:32 PM

DariusDate: Tuesday, 28 May 2013, 9:51 PM | Message # 74
Made Man
Quote (Cytro)
Our server doesn't work but we're still around here and there. I should get it restored within a month. And we don't play RW, only A/D.
if thats so, would you guys be up for doing a clanwar?

CytroDate: Tuesday, 28 May 2013, 10:37 PM | Message # 75
Wannabe
Quote (Darius)
if thats so, would you guys be up for doing a clanwar?

If you're ready then sure. Soon we will be back in full activity and we'll set up the cw.

Message edited by Cytro - Tuesday, 28 May 2013, 10:37 PM

b64 Forum » General » Clans » BES
Search: