[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » BES
BES
[BK]SANDDate: Friday, 24 May 2013, 6:30 PM | Message # 46
Wannabe
Group: Regular
Quote (Calderone)
It was long time ago I don't even know why you dig up that shit from before christ.

lol i just spotted that clan and found it funny, didn't have in mind you all making a big deal of it

RazorDate: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 3:28 AM | Message # 47
Patrician
Quote (Joe)
You're a newcomer on this forum and you have to earn the reputation before you can turn your badass attitude on.

lol you registered on december 2011 and you're already oldschool in this forum?

[BK]RowdyDate: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 3:39 AM | Message # 48
Senator
Group: VIP Member
Quote (Cytro)
I like how you talk about stuff you got no clue about. Keep entertaining me

Your best 3 opponents were b64, BK and KGX, and you lost to them all. You never beat a proper clan despite having 20+ wins. Does that entertain you?

CytroDate: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 4:03 AM | Message # 49
Wannabe
Quote (|BK|Rowdy)
Your best 3 opponents were b64, BK and KGX, and you lost to them all. You never beat a proper clan despite having 20+ wins. Does that entertain you?

Firstly, we've fought all of them while we were inexperienced. Not that I'm making an excuse but none of our losses were in A/D. I doubt we/d lose in A/D, especially against BK.
Secondly, Imo the biggest win of BES was that against mfS clan. They were cocky and hard for anyone to beat. And I rate wins versus {NO}, [LB], and [N] high as well. N were the best clan of Poland btw.

JoeDate: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 4:09 AM | Message # 50
Senator
Quote (Cytro)
Firstly, we've fought all of them while we were inexperienced. Not that I'm making an excuse but none of our losses were in A/D. I doubt we/d lose in A/D, especially against BK.
Secondly, Imo the biggest win of BES was that against mfS clan. They were cocky and hard for anyone to beat. And I rate wins versus {NO}, [LB], and [N]high as well. N were the best clan of Poland btw.
That's a bit silly excuse and funny as hell if you are actually hinting that you would stand a chance against b64 during any point of BES existence. It was RW what mattered back then and BK/KGX were considered and always will be considered better than BES.

[BK]007Date: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 4:16 AM | Message # 51
Wannabe
Quote (Cytro)
Secondly, Imo the biggest win of BES was that against mfS clan. They were cocky and hard for anyone to beat. And I rate wins versus {NO}, [LB], and [N] high as well. N were the best clan of Poland btw.

You rate high NO, LB and N redface

Face it, none of the clans you beat were ever considered as top.

[BK]RowdyDate: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 4:26 AM | Message # 52
Senator
Quote (Joe)
It was RW what mattered back then and BK/KGX were considered and always will be considered better than BES.

All the wars included even walking weps, it was always the matter of choice. At least that was the mode on BK, b64, KGX, g2, RBK, 18th and many other servers.

CytroDate: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 4:36 AM | Message # 53
Wannabe
Quote (Joe)
That's a bit silly excuse and funny as hell if you are actually hinting that you would stand a chance against b64 during any point of BES existence. It was RW what mattered back then and BK/KGX were considered and always will be considered better than BES.

I never said we'd beat b64. They were #1 tdm/rw clan in samp and one of very best in A/D too. I know we share very bad history but that's stuff I never denied. But RW wasn't much popular even in 2007, there were just a few rw clanwar servers like b64 and maybe 18TH in 2007 (plus their scripts always included deagle, shotgun, spas, m4 etc so they were mixed weps). In 2008 there were ZERO rw modes. Even RBK became ww clan in 2008, i think it was only and only BK who never left out sawns and uzis from their weps menu. And no, BK and KGX wouldn't beat us if we fought A/D cw, I can claim it for sure.

JoeDate: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 4:44 AM | Message # 54
Senator
Cytro you gotta face it nobody in SAMP likes you and your clan only because your attitude. You like to claim too much and when it came down to fight you didn't have much to show. I can't say anything for KGX, they were always just a myth to me, but whoever said "we are better than BK" he had to prove it in a classic clanwar, not A/D, not Capture the Flag and not some new shit. For the same reason I have always been criticizing BK for claiming too much and refusing to prove it by accepting the clanwar. And in classic clanwar, BK is leagues above BES.

Message edited by Joe - Saturday, 25 May 2013, 4:44 AM

BansheeDate: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 4:52 AM | Message # 55
Curious
Group: Banned
Just take a look at BES wars list. now let's take a look in the list Cyros posted

NB #1 - even you don't believe you'd ever beat them in either ww or rw
RBK #2 - same as above
XII - same as above
SAE - you'd lose a/d
MOB - you lose a/d and probably RW too
OMEGA - you lose rw
HOT - you lose both
EST - dunno
DB - lose both
SiN - lose rw
KR - dunno
W - you'd be raped in rw
H - this one i dunno
P - you lose rw
Mz - you lose both
KFC - lose both
TC - lose rw
HA - lose both
RSAH - lose a/d
BB - lose both
M2S - lose a/d
SNB - dunno this clan

So you only look impressive cause you got 30 wins and 3 losses, but in reality your clan sucks

TriremeMasterDate: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 5:00 AM | Message # 56
King Of The Hill
Although I'm not so friendly with Cytro I have to admit that you guys are bullshitting. You are trying to making Bes look like the worst clan in samp, but how many of you were there in Bes times? It seems that you are just refusing to give them the credit they deserve.

CytroDate: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 5:14 AM | Message # 57
Wannabe
Quote (Joe)
Cytro you gotta face it nobody in SAMP likes you and your clan only because your attitude. You like to claim too much and when it came down to fight you didn't have much to show. I can't say anything for KGX, they were always just a myth to me, but whoever said "we are better than BK" he had to prove it in a classic clanwar, not A/D, not Capture the Flag and not some new shit. For the same reason I have always been criticizing BK for claiming too much and refusing to prove it by accepting the clanwar. And in classic clanwar, BK is leagues above BES.

Why don't you fuck off fag? Who are you to judge BES? You are making me sick, you was nobody, NOBODY outside VL, you didn't play in 06, yet you are giving yourself right to talk about BES, BK, KGX and which clan was good and which isn't. Everyone who was any important back then knew how the situation was. BK shit their selves when I challenged them when I was g2, they know it but they won't admit it. Ask [b64]Luka how he arranged cw vs g2, it was because BK was fucking scared. As for BES I never run away from anyone, never refused to fight ANY clan. It was again BK who refused rematch, everyone remembers how BK's behaviour was like in 2007, they didn't get balls to fight anyone, yet they are regarded as all-time top clan in this forum. And you were always nothing but an unskilled easy kill fag Joe, who suddenly pretends to know something because he was low level VL admin. Don't even post here again little faggot.

MichaelDate: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 5:25 AM | Message # 58
Senator
yes you overdone it a little guys. especially Joe and that Banshe guy. afterall Cytro was always considered a top 5 sawnoff 4-shot player on VL (arguably top 10 ever in samp) regardless his attitude. when it came to actual in-game skills 99% of you wouldn't handle Cytro.

[b64]ManOwar @ 16. Jun 2013
I will never understand people mixing €600 Cognac with €3 Red Bull in attempt to make a cocktail.

[BK]007Date: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 4:01 PM | Message # 59
Wannabe
Quote (Michael)
yes you overdone it a little guys. especially Joe and that Banshe guy. afterall Cytro was always considered a top 5 sawnoff 4-shot player on VL (arguably top 10 ever in samp) regardless his attitude. when it came to actual in-game skills 99% of you wouldn't handle Cytro.

It matters only when it comes down to 4shot duels. Since 2shot was always allowed on VL, 4shot wouldn't mean as much.

BansheeDate: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 4:05 PM | Message # 60
Curious
Group: Banned
Quote (Michael)

top 10 4-shot in samp ever? Don't even think about counting out guys from LVP. and LW was always considered a place with very skilled sawnoff players.

I once talked to [G]Bruce and he never mentioned Cytro in his top rw players.

b64 Forum » General » Clans » BES
Search: