[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » BES
BES
DariusDate: Monday, 22 Jul 2013, 10:14 PM | Message # 151
Made Man
Group: VIP Member
Usually when a large group of people with differing opinions hate the same guy, that guy tends to be a dickhead. I asked you for a CW based upon the set standards that all A/D clans have played by for years now and you ask for some stone age shit. I try to come with some solution but you were having none of it, then you say we are afraid lol? Your pathetic clan that nobody has ever heard of outside of these forums isn't even worth my time in organising a clanwar with

CytroDate: Monday, 22 Jul 2013, 10:31 PM | Message # 152
Wannabe
Group: Regular
Quote (Darius)
Usually when a large group of people with differing opinions hate the same guy, that guy tends to be a dickhead. I asked you for a CW based upon the set standards that all A/D clans have played by for years now and you ask for some stone age shit. I try to come with some solution but you were having none of it, then you say we are afraid lol? Your pathetic clan that nobody has ever heard of outside of these forums isn't even worth my time in organising a clanwar with

You asked me for cw under the set of rules that clearly benefits you. Look who's being pathetic lol, look at yourself troll, you insist BES is a clan nobody heard of yet you are the one spamming the shit out of this thread and I don't recall posting in your bullshit thread. Your time? Who the fuck are you? Silly fag. Then they say I cause shit and here's another blind hater fucktard coming right to me. Run chicken, run!

LuDate: Tuesday, 23 Jul 2013, 3:01 PM | Message # 153
Quote (Darius)

random hater

CalderoneDate: Tuesday, 23 Jul 2013, 3:31 PM | Message # 154
Let the shit go man, let 'em hatin' cool

b64 Forum » General » Clans » BES
Search: