[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » BES
BES
biker202Date: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 1:40 PM | Message # 136
Senator
Group: VIP Member
Quote (Cytro)
They couldn't handle me either.

As for VL, Optima was always handling you pretty well.

CytroDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 1:58 PM | Message # 137
Wannabe
Group: Regular
Quote (biker)
As for VL, Optima was always handling you pretty well.

Optima who? Where was he at the beginning? Where is he now? I know no Optima.

SonnyDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 2:12 PM | Message # 138
Made Man
Quote (Cytro)
Optima who? Where was he at the beginning? Where is he now? I know no Optima.

He appeared and joined RBK in 2006, was the best player around until 2008 when he was gone from SAMP. Now when he is gone, you are allowed to claim to be the king of SAMP, no worries. wink

Message edited by Sonny - Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 2:12 PM

CytroDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 2:30 PM | Message # 139
Wannabe
Quote (Sonny)
He appeared and joined RBK in 2006, was the best player around until 2008 when he was gone from SAMP. Now when he is gone, you are allowed to claim to be the king of SAMP, no worries.

I love how 99% of community was so frustrated by my tyranny over the years so they had to invent their heroes to stand against me. Funny shit.

JoeDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 2:41 PM | Message # 140
Senator
Quote (Cytro)
I love how 99% of community was so frustrated by my tyranny over the years so they had to invent their heroes to stand against me. Funny shit.

The only "hero" was OptimA indeed. His personality and skills were just awesome. smile If you are referring to 2G as the other one, he was more like a boring guy who pwn you if you run your mouth too much. Generally [RBK]OptimA and 2G were considered to be two of the best, with Opt being loved more because he was so awesome. You were just below them on 3rd place let's say. smile

CytroDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 2:57 PM | Message # 141
Wannabe
Quote (Joe)
The only "hero" was OptimA indeed. His personality and skills were just awesome.  If you are referring to 2G as the other one, he was more like a boring guy who pwn you if you run your mouth too much. Generally [RBK]OptimA and 2G were considered to be two of the best, with Opt being loved more because he was so awesome. You were just below them on 3rd place let's say.

And where do you fit in the whole story? That's right, you're one of the guys I was bullying. I like how dozens of you hopeless run behind people who are able to hold their own. Forget RBK and forget 2G, I was always the boogeyman and always will be.

SonnyDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 4:28 PM | Message # 142
Made Man
Quote (Cytro)

Tyranny? Heroes? You are deluded to the maximum. You were just a clown and always will be, you entertain the others with your behavior. Nobody will ever take your idiotic clan seriously, but nice to see you trying for 7 years though.

RazorDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 4:29 PM | Message # 143
Patrician
Quote (Sonny)
Tyranny? Heroes? You are deluded to the maximum. You were just a clown and always will be, you entertain the others with your behavior. Nobody will ever take your idiotic clan seriously, but nice to see you trying for 7 years though.

here comes an old guy who never took part in the competitive scene. applause please

LuDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 5:25 PM | Message # 144
Let 'em razor. I wanna see them hatin. cool

CytroDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 7:55 PM | Message # 145
Wannabe
Quote (Razor)
here comes an old guy who never took part in the competitive scene. applause please

Let the eternal newb haters help the already overwhelming hype grow, it's already 10 pages big. We're here because of the newb haters anyway. cool

JoeDate: Sunday, 21 Jul 2013, 5:46 PM | Message # 146
Senator
Quote (Cytro)
Let the eternal newb haters help the already overwhelming hype grow, it's already 10 pages big. We're here because of the newb haters anyway.

I guess that b64 members are also your haters since you registered on b64 forums and created a thread about your clan.
And I thought that Toxic said he doesn't want you start usual old bullshit. wink

Message edited by Joe - Sunday, 21 Jul 2013, 5:54 PM

CytroDate: Sunday, 21 Jul 2013, 5:59 PM | Message # 147
Wannabe
Quote (Joe)
I guess that b64 members are also your haters since you registered on b64 forums and created a thread about your clan.
And I thought that Toxic said he doesn't want you start usual old bullshit.

I was banned here since 2008 fag. They unbanned me so why shouldn't I make a thread like everybody else? You're just a traumatized fag. What happened between BES and b64 is past, I am unbanned now and it's you who's bringing the shit back idiot.

JoeDate: Monday, 22 Jul 2013, 5:02 PM | Message # 148
Senator
Quote (Cytro)
I was banned here since 2008 fag. They unbanned me so why shouldn't I make a thread like everybody else? You're just a traumatized fag. What happened between BES and b64 is past, I am unbanned now and it's you who's bringing the shit back idiot.

You better do some clanwar instead of running that big mouth of yours.

TriremeMasterDate: Monday, 22 Jul 2013, 5:08 PM | Message # 149
King Of The Hill
Quote (Cytro)

It is actually your attitude that cause people "bringing the shit back". Nobody is traumatized from you how you like to describe it, and nobody even cares about you apart from people who are you continually trying to offend. You keep praising yourself yet nobody questioned your individual skill, but the quality of the clan you are leading. If you go on with pissing people on this forum off, you won't last long here, you should be perfectly aware of that.

CytroDate: Monday, 22 Jul 2013, 5:19 PM | Message # 150
Wannabe
Quote (TriremeMaster)
It is actually your attitude that cause people "bringing the shit back". Nobody is traumatized from you how you like to describe it, and nobody even cares about you apart from people who are you continually trying to offend. You keep praising yourself yet nobody questioned your individual skill, but the quality of the clan you are leading. If you go on with pissing people on this forum off, you won't last long here, you should be perfectly aware of that.
Are you blind? I think you are. From the second I made the thread haters came here asking me why I lost to b64, BK and shit like that, what kind of retarded questions are that? Then some idiot coming here with the list of clans I didn't beat, that's fucking laughable. And yet some clan coming here requesting a cw and then running away, resulting people AGAIN attacking me "you would lose anyway" there's no other word that a faggot do describe that kind of hate. People don't care, then why do they even post here? Oh wait.

b64 Forum » General » Clans » BES
Search: