[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » Lethal Vengeance || Lv. || www.lv-clan.com
Lethal Vengeance || Lv. || www.lv-clan.com
uLclanDate: Wednesday, 26 Sep 2012, 10:42 PM | Message # 16
Curious
Group: VIP Member
Cool clan except they won't accept a clanwar against uL, TeK or any clan on that level, pretty dissapointing dry

RevengeDate: Wednesday, 26 Sep 2012, 11:21 PM | Message # 17
Curious
Group: Regular
We are not ready for matches with top SAMP clans. We just recreated our first squad and we need to get used on our teamwork. When we will be ready or get our old members back you can expect CW request. We don't really care if we loss but why should we go in match with some good and skilled clan if we know we have no chance... I mean nobody likes to loss.

sniZZyDate: Wednesday, 26 Sep 2012, 11:29 PM | Message # 18
Patrician
Group: Banned
Quote (uLclan)
Cool clan except they won't accept a clanwar against uL, TeK or any clan on that level, pretty dissapointing

why don't you wait until they reach their prime? they're a good prospect, promising. when you just opened uL, you immediately challenged xHoTx? i think not.

gta-rankings.do.am go and challenge clans from top 10 (GC, RMC, N)

StrangerDate: Wednesday, 26 Sep 2012, 11:37 PM | Message # 19
Enforcer
Quote (sniZZy)
why don't you wait until they reach their prime? they're a good prospect, promising.

Prospect? This clan played 30 matches. surprised
It's about time they fight someone from the top level. I don't remember any clan in samp that played 30 matches without facing a top opposition at least once. They can't be a prospect forever, lol.

sniZZyDate: Wednesday, 26 Sep 2012, 11:50 PM | Message # 20
Patrician
Quote (Stranger)
Prospect? This clan played 30 matches. surprised
It's about time they fight someone from the top level. I don't remember any clan in samp that played 30 matches without facing a top opposition at least once. They can't be a prospect forever, lol.

why not? they are 1 year old and just came back from inactivity. i may look some their match on combo's cup.

and plz tell me how uL started... they wisely evaded any top clans at the start. then barely beat that big mouths LAC that was never considered serious. they got 100 wins and still didn't beat any big clan (now we can blame general samp competition for that). hilarious!

Message edited by sniZZy - Wednesday, 26 Sep 2012, 11:50 PM

RevengeDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 3:16 PM | Message # 21
Curious
It's true that we are more than one year old but it's not true that we never wanted to play with high level SAMP clans.
cH - ignored and then refused it.
BB - They said that they are not playing CW. Even when they had more active members than us.
v8 - DENIED it.
Fired_uP - They said to do it some next time.
U - Didn't want it on neutral server.
Ve - They are not ready for the best clans.

About TCW we accept every challenge even when we are not ready.
In last weeks we won so called top clans like TeK Ve MrS Nt SAE xHoTx and so on but we don't really care about this matches since they are not important.

NONEDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 4:10 PM | Message # 22
Wannabe
uL did challenge (the only) top clan in the beggining, that was SAE and uL got their asses whoooooooooped! biggrin

zofiDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 6:45 PM | Message # 23
Cunt Hunter
Group: VIP Member
Quote (R3V3NG3)
cH - ignored and then refused it.

still ignore, biggrin btw why there no lose in your list vs PH ?

forget that ? ops..right this is not my businies..THIS IS NEW UNDEFEATED CLAN lol

and there is answer.

GO AWAY

Message edited by zofi - Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 7:19 PM

RevengeDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 8:16 PM | Message # 24
Curious
I really don't get what are you trying to say with that your answer and to be honest I don't really care. Drama about PH has been solved long time ago.

For those who don't know about it you can check our website where is all explanation together with proof. We did two Clan Wars with [PH] clan. First time we won 8 - 1 and it was cool match. Week later they wanted rematch so we done it... First few rounds it was nice but then a guy called Masj became unhittable but we still finished it and made market it as loss. But after some days we got message by some Russian guy (not sure if he was Russian but I think so) where Masj was talking how he using some illegal stuff in CWs/TCWs and he also did against us. So we just did what every normal clan would do when their opponent didn't play fair. And we removed score. We could also put an autowin for us since they broke first rule about clean play but we are not that type of clan. And yes ofcourse they started crying and flaming us. And [cH] became acting chilldish even when they had nothing to do in that CW.
[PH]Masj left them some days or weeks later what was epic smile

I really don't care anymore about this shit clan since it's dead and ye I just said the fact about [cH] and how they were and still are scared to fight us. So get away with your useless comments please.

linuxDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 8:32 PM | Message # 25
Senator
Never heard of PH dry

You don't know yet, but you just got owned.

RevengeDate: Sunday, 07 Oct 2012, 11:01 AM | Message # 26
Curious
Lv website is online again. Everybody is welcome to visit it on lv-clan.com

RazorDate: Monday, 08 Oct 2012, 1:42 PM | Message # 27
Patrician
another clan with zero defeats. gg

RevengeDate: Tuesday, 16 Oct 2012, 9:44 AM | Message # 28
Curious
Hansson decided to CLOSE his application and go back to his old team mates.

Lv is recruiting again!

StrangerDate: Thursday, 18 Oct 2012, 5:42 PM | Message # 29
Enforcer
You played 30 wars and didn't fight any serious opponent yet. It's about time you face some top tier clan.

RevengeDate: Thursday, 18 Oct 2012, 9:41 PM | Message # 30
Curious
As you said. It's about the time. We have to train and build our first squad so we can start playing serious Clan Wars.

b64 Forum » General » Clans » Lethal Vengeance || Lv. || www.lv-clan.com
Search: