[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
.: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
[EG]mare2009Date: Wednesday, 05 Sep 2012, 4:52 AM | Message # 106
Casual
Group: Regular
Quote (Darius_)
ROFL @ that picture, that was proven to be a fake the day it came out. Metals account got hacked and whoever hacked it posted them threads to frame LAC. Note the lack of replies and how they were posted like on the same day. Bitch please

what, now you're defending the most recognized cheaters in the world? it leaked to this forums the same day they created those threads. LAC already lost 2 times by that time and they were getting ready to take on b64 for 3rd time and ofc they came up with every single excuse that exists (like account got hacked, [UC]uber put that shit himself etc) don't tell me you actually believed that? Scream left LAC exactly because of that and later started cheating himself (if he already didn't cheat before) as well as during his time in uL. And I can't believe you took them on a word for that naive story, just check how many clans denied LAC challenge after that with the reason "we don't fight cheaters etc". the only reason you defend them is scream that is ex uL but that doesn't make him, Metal, Boobu and dinero "clean". Blancolanda was the only fair person in that clan which was actually fine during their Los anti Cheaters days. They changed it to Lethal Alliance crew and that's when "cheater" era or LAC begins.

[EG]mare2009Date: Wednesday, 05 Sep 2012, 4:58 AM | Message # 107
Casual
Sorry for double post, but check the difference between their old and new website that displays cw results.

wars vs SAK, SmB, OAN, EG, NBK classed as "tcw"

on new site "cw and tcw" stuff removed so they made all that wars look official. they are displaying all those wars as "official" ever since. later they even removed loss vs [o2] so they would look more hardcore.

during their noob days they came to Milos same day b64 was supposed to fight xhotx and wanted cw and lost 5-0. and then blanco and cuban begged Milos not to post results and he didn't. later dinero grew some balls and came again all hardcore wanting a cw/ later again changed mind to tcw (click here). ofc it ended pretty same way LAC got raped like 5-2.
i'd of never had anything against LAC if they didn't turn "tcw" vs EG to "official cw" as you can see in on the images and we weren't even counting rounds on that tcw.

see which clan are you defending. you're no better than them yourself

Message edited by [EG]mare2009 - Wednesday, 05 Sep 2012, 5:06 AM

BillyDate: Wednesday, 05 Sep 2012, 6:18 AM | Message # 108
Wannabe
Quote (Stranger)
Yeah I assume that you are so strong that SAE is 'scared' to fight you even they claim that they're better, yet they weren't 'scared' to fight NB which is another level compared to both you and SAE.

that's a big fat bs. you can deny it but uL would beat SAE easily. Think about it, they are opened for any single clan in samp, yet there is nobody to challenge them. Anyone who currently plays samp knows it.

StrangerDate: Wednesday, 05 Sep 2012, 6:21 AM | Message # 109
Enforcer
Group: Banned
Quote (Darius_)

I didn't notice that before. We beat them 6-3 in the clanwar, then we found out they had used certain filterscripts in their gamemode to give them an advantage (such as being able to see our textdraws through objects/walls) and they did not tell us about it. So they broke the rules agreed upon before the match and so it a was a 9-0 DQ. Although I'm not sure why they changed it to 9-0 for them, my guess is that as Scream played that match they thought he cheated (which he didn't). Can't say for sure though wacko thanks for bringing that to my attention though

I've also noticed something similar on SAE forums, but I guess that you explained it. You say that they are scared but uL never officially challenged SAE. You are welcome.

InQDate: Wednesday, 05 Sep 2012, 6:22 AM | Message # 110
Patrician
Group: VIP Member
I feel like this is "uL vs SAE" discussion topic. That's how it looks like wink

sniZZyDate: Wednesday, 05 Sep 2012, 6:53 PM | Message # 111
Patrician
Group: Banned
lol @ uL taking shit about [W]. they were among the first 2006 clans you should show some respect. i wonder what u would respond if 99, dre or DrV said "uL is shit"

AbsyntheDate: Wednesday, 05 Sep 2012, 6:56 PM | Message # 112
Made Man
Quote (sniZZy)
lol @ uL taking shit about [W]. they were among the first 2006 clans you should show some respect. i wonder what u would respond if 99, dre or DrV said "uL is shit"

note that NB was actually good and VV was big mouths & no skills

RKrooLDate: Wednesday, 05 Sep 2012, 7:57 PM | Message # 113
Patrician
even hoeligan is old school unlike these clowns

HugekillerDate: Wednesday, 05 Sep 2012, 8:00 PM | Message # 114
Senator
Quote (RKrooL)
even hoeligan is old school unlike these clowns

That doesn't mean that he has right to look down at anyone especially because his clan achieved pretty much nothing during their time in samp. And I'm sure that UL has some members from '06.

NONEDate: Wednesday, 05 Sep 2012, 10:20 PM | Message # 115
Wannabe
guys look at Darius aka Sean Meade that is a forum gangster http://www.facebook.com/sean.meade.526

he can't tell if Scream cheated vs HomieS because he didn't play versus him, good point right? HomieS also said he was shooting them from everywhere.

uL is afraid of a real challenge (NB,SAE,b64,AoA,...), they prefer to fight lowbies when sa-mp is dead >=D

Message edited by NONE - Wednesday, 05 Sep 2012, 10:20 PM

NONEDate: Wednesday, 05 Sep 2012, 10:21 PM | Message # 116
Wannabe
Also Darius I have just seen your bad stats on ESL, don't compare yourself to the master like me:
http://www.esl.eu/eu/gtasa/player/7030671/

DariusDate: Thursday, 06 Sep 2012, 0:17 AM | Message # 117
Made Man
Quote (sniZZy)

aren't you an ex-NB yourself? NB use to take the piss out of W all the time when they use to go '[W]e control North Ammunation' and other funny shit.
and @[EG]Mare2009 I'm only defending them from that BS first picture you posted, and that Scream didn't cheat in his time in uL. The rest of your stuff about LAC I could care less, this is uL thread not LAC

AbsyntheDate: Thursday, 06 Sep 2012, 1:05 AM | Message # 118
Made Man
Quote (Darius_)
'[W]e control North Ammunation' and other funny shit.

Smith ammu

[EG]mare2009Date: Thursday, 06 Sep 2012, 2:18 AM | Message # 119
Casual
Quote (Darius_)
I'm only defending them from that BS first picture you posted, and that Scream didn't cheat in his time in uL. The rest of your stuff about LAC I could care less, this is uL thread not LAC

the image is true. they removed that forum after the image leaked and came with a bunch of excuses including accounts got hacked, and looks like they actually did manage to get 1 person to believe that bullshit. LAC cheated, Metal did post that on forum, Scream cheated. facts

JoeDate: Thursday, 06 Sep 2012, 2:24 AM | Message # 120
Senator
Do you do live streaming while playing a cw?

b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
Search: