[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
.: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
RKrooLDate: Saturday, 01 Sep 2012, 1:54 AM | Message # 61
Patrician
Group: Regular
Quote (Darius_)
We would have also beaten every one of those clans listed had they not pussied out from our clanwar challenges (except RwN as afaik we never challenged them)

ye ofc, i've seen somewhere DE said he will play vs uL again after they beat you in a tcw, so it's ur fault you got yourself shit reputation.

AbsyntheDate: Saturday, 01 Sep 2012, 1:56 AM | Message # 62
Made Man
Group: VIP Member
Quote (RKrooL)
and razor you are known for being member of those BES faggots that were banned from everywhere including b64 and suddenly you are acting a nice guy talking anyone about good old Bes (cheater) times. it is actually Bes that is among the worst clans ever, luckily not many ppl remembers you

sa-mp history lesson failed.

most of old stuff about clans is explained here by Inq
http://b64clan-site.ucoz.com/forum/59-2037-1
you should read it more carefully before acting oldschool. cba to explain you BES all over again

Message edited by Absynthe - Saturday, 01 Sep 2012, 1:57 AM

RazorDate: Saturday, 01 Sep 2012, 2:34 AM | Message # 63
Patrician
Quote (RKrooL)
and razor you are known for being member of those BES faggots that were banned from everywhere including b64 and suddenly you are acting a nice guy talking anyone about good old Bes (cheater) times. it is actually Bes that is among the worst clans ever, luckily not many ppl remembers you

and you wasn't there to witness it, so don't post bullshit not even you believe in

[BK]PuertoDate: Saturday, 01 Sep 2012, 4:08 AM | Message # 64
Wannabe
Quote (Darius_)
We would have also beaten every one of those clans listed had they not pussied out from our clanwar challenges (except RwN as afaik we never challenged them)

how u know if you didnt fight them?

IRaniaNDate: Saturday, 01 Sep 2012, 4:11 AM | Message # 65
Senator
Looks like we got enough people to open a uL fanclub here!
Welcome smile

woah..

[b64]JuggyDate: Saturday, 01 Sep 2012, 4:18 AM | Message # 66
Consul
Group: Staff Member
Hello. I've heard a lot about you from others and I've done a little research in Fisher's articles myself. I'm glad to see you, welcome wink

JoeDate: Saturday, 01 Sep 2012, 4:28 AM | Message # 67
Senator
now Juggy officially likes you, which means you can go and rage insult those from your anti-fan club without getting banned. happy j/k don't do that xD

musterDate: Saturday, 01 Sep 2012, 4:53 AM | Message # 68
Patrician
Quote (Darius_)
We started off as a RW clan moron

that doesn't mean that you're actually best at it arrogant kindie

Message edited by muster - Saturday, 01 Sep 2012, 4:54 AM

DariusDate: Saturday, 01 Sep 2012, 12:24 PM | Message # 69
Made Man
At the time we were near the top at RW. :/ So yeah Muster

and @Puerto Well, they even indirectly admit it themselves. They also think they will lose to us, which is why they don't accept the challenge in the first place. tongue

Message edited by Darius_ - Saturday, 01 Sep 2012, 12:25 PM

StrangerDate: Saturday, 01 Sep 2012, 5:23 PM | Message # 70
Enforcer
Group: Banned
Quote (Darius_)
At the time we were near the top at RW. :/ So yeah Muster

So you could start RW again and same some challenging matches. For example you should challenge RSD.

I don't remember SAE admitting that you're better. I actually remember them claiming that they'd beat you in a clan war.

HugekillerDate: Saturday, 01 Sep 2012, 6:30 PM | Message # 71
Senator
Quote (Stranger)
So you could start RW again and same some challenging matches. For example you should challenge RSD.

Actually why should they challenge anyone? To prove themselves to you and countless more haters that just wanna see them losing? If some clans feels good enough, I'm sure there are uL forums so they can challenge. RW is past and no serious clan plays in now.

Message edited by Hugekiller - Saturday, 01 Sep 2012, 6:32 PM

DariusDate: Saturday, 01 Sep 2012, 6:57 PM | Message # 72
Made Man
Basically what hugekiller said, the vast majority of the clan that use to be in it for RW are no longer in the clan, and so there is no longer any interest to do RW seriously. We do however do the odd RW round during a clan training for lulz

sniZZyDate: Saturday, 01 Sep 2012, 7:57 PM | Message # 73
Patrician
rw is old school, ww is newfag

linuxDate: Saturday, 01 Sep 2012, 8:02 PM | Message # 74
Senator
Quote (sniZZy)
rw is old school, ww is newfag

Says person who always played only in ww clans biggrin

You don't know yet, but you just got owned.

StrangerDate: Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 5:01 AM | Message # 75
Enforcer
Quote (Hugekiller)
Actually why should they challenge anyone? To prove themselves to you and countless more haters that just wanna see them losing? If some clans feels good enough, I'm sure there are uL forums so they can challenge. RW is past and no serious clan plays in now.

Maybe because they're claiming to be the best clan? For example why MOB didn't refuse to fight NB? It was obvious that they can't win but they still fought NB and gave their best. Same with SAE etc. When HoT fought and lost to b64 you think they weren't aware that their chances are minimum? I don't recall a serious clan refusing to fight because they are 'scared'.

b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
Search: