[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
.: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
TriremeMasterDate: Tuesday, 07 May 2013, 4:22 PM | Message # 691
King Of The Hill
Group: VIP Member
Quote (uLclan)
I, personally, wouldn't like uL to continue playing clanwars after 100 simply because about half of the "top lineup" won't be playing as much anymore. uL isn't the same without the oldschools and playing more clanwars and losing the ratio with newbloods wearing the uL tag won't look good, I wouldn't be happy as it's not the real uL.

I feel like SAMP DM community is dying since the beginning of 2009, and not because this or that clan had left, but because the old unofficial samp forums were shut down. Ever since, samp clans don't have any place to gather, discuss, or even open challenge each other. If there was something like that, I guess that more clans would be active and the scene would be slowly starting to get more competitive. That's the way I see things

MichaelDate: Tuesday, 07 May 2013, 6:26 PM | Message # 692
Senator
Group: Regular
Quote (TriremeMaster)
I feel like SAMP DM community is dying since the beginning of 2009, and not because this or that clan had left, but because the old unofficial samp forums were shut down. Ever since, samp clans don't have any place to gather, discuss, or even open challenge each other. If there was something like that, I guess that more clans would be active and the scene would be slowly starting to get more competitive. That's the way I see things

there was some new forum hosted by ubercrue but it got shut down for some reason.

[b64]ManOwar @ 16. Jun 2013
I will never understand people mixing €600 Cognac with €3 Red Bull in attempt to make a cocktail.

RevengeDate: Tuesday, 07 May 2013, 11:02 PM | Message # 693
Curious
I agree with you. And it would be great if we could make a new unofficial forums.

TriremeMasterDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 7:21 PM | Message # 694
King Of The Hill
Well.. as I remember it was Popz who made those forums, but I doubt he is even around now, not to mention that he probably wouldn't want to create it since he closed it for a reason.
I guess it's up to you (uL or some popular clan or group of players with influence) to create or get someone from the dev team to create another forums. I guess in that case you would have to work hard to get the necessary traffic (or maybe someone already has the actual idea) but it would definitely improve the general SAMP dm community.

RevengeDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 7:55 PM | Message # 695
Curious
Well most of info and random shit has been moved to GTAT since it got closed. I think there must be at least 5 very known and influential clans in SAMP community that will create it and keep it active with some kind of tournaments and other activities.

uLclanDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 10:35 PM | Message # 696
Curious
Dude we really don't have the motivation for that (making forum, tourneys etc), heck nobody in uL can even be bothered to make a 4 year anniversary movie or sort out our last good clanwars.

If you guys want to bring the community back which I doubt can happen, perhaps make it and we'll sponsor and/or support you smile

TriremeMasterDate: Thursday, 09 May 2013, 0:48 AM | Message # 697
King Of The Hill
Quote (uLclan)
Dude we really don't have the motivation for that (making forum, tourneys etc), heck nobody in uL can even be bothered to make a 4 year anniversary movie or sort out our last good clanwars.

If you guys want to bring the community back which I doubt can happen, perhaps make it and we'll sponsor and/or support you

Well I surely can't do that, I felt sad to see DM community falling apart. Without a doubt the best option would be to get SA-MP forum staff to create "Clans" section on the official forums back.

DariusDate: Thursday, 09 May 2013, 1:39 AM | Message # 698
Made Man
Popz is still around.

FisherDate: Thursday, 09 May 2013, 4:53 AM | Message # 699
Patrician
Group: Moderator
SAMP is 7 years old, you can't expect from people to play it forever wink

BillyDate: Friday, 10 May 2013, 3:40 PM | Message # 700
Wannabe
if would be awesome if GTA5 would have like 3-4 different servers instead of just one big community under R*

uLclanDate: Sunday, 12 May 2013, 3:01 PM | Message # 701
Curious
Our old Zootieboi decided to make a little movie - check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nGze9J_b5So

KvanzaDate: Sunday, 12 May 2013, 3:16 PM | Message # 702
Made Man
Nice ^^

MichaelDate: Sunday, 12 May 2013, 9:17 PM | Message # 703
Senator
all those frag vids look the same tongue

[b64]ManOwar @ 16. Jun 2013
I will never understand people mixing €600 Cognac with €3 Red Bull in attempt to make a cocktail.

DatbulDate: Monday, 13 May 2013, 2:12 AM | Message # 704
Wannabe
Quote (Stranger)
LAC, I've been seeing them at Novocaine (They are still the same Spanish large mouths like before, maybe their 1337 leader will be stupid enough to accept cw).

They got the biggest amount of fake clan war wins in samp history.

mHooDDate: Monday, 13 May 2013, 2:16 AM | Message # 705
Wannabe
Quote (Datbul)
They got the biggest amount of fake clan war wins in samp history.

Bitch please, nobody beats BoD cool

b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
Search: