[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
.: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
RazorDate: Thursday, 02 May 2013, 10:20 PM | Message # 676
Patrician
Group: Regular
how are you challenging nb, they're dead

AbsyntheDate: Friday, 03 May 2013, 2:57 AM | Message # 677
Made Man
Group: VIP Member
Quote (uLclan)
Moving on - uL will expand onto other games. Like somebody suggest GTA V (if the multiplayer proves to be something good), perhaps DayZ and/or JC:MP like Darius stated, we will stay as a team and play together that's for sure.

i invite you to move to GTA V once it gets released on pc (hopefully it will happen after all). the competition will be huge as many top clans from max3 will obviously be playing V

zofiDate: Friday, 03 May 2013, 5:52 PM | Message # 678
Cunt Hunter
our 100 is too comin soon but thats not enough, propably mind about that somethin difirent,  but agreed about motivation, natural shit.
Quote (uLclan)
Heck a few of us are meeting up IRL soon

btw nice acticle jakez, suprised finnaly your pepz getin do somethin kuul, next level heh, trust me, thats more fun (clanpartys).!

Message edited by zofi - Friday, 03 May 2013, 5:53 PM

mHooDDate: Monday, 06 May 2013, 3:41 AM | Message # 679
Wannabe
Quote (Darius)
SAE1. 7/10
2. 8/10
3. 7/10

KFC
1. 6/10
2. 3/10
3. 2/10

so SAE beats KFC? sorry but that could never happen, I think everybody knows it

THCDate: Monday, 06 May 2013, 3:49 AM | Message # 680
Curious
just one question out of curiosity darius. if you gave sae 7,8,7 and nb 9,8,8 what would you give your present clan? something between?

DariusDate: Monday, 06 May 2013, 3:53 AM | Message # 681
Made Man
Quote (mHooD)
so SAE beats KFC? sorry but that could never happen, I think everybody knows it
lol? KFC didn't even sign up for the world cup. They were never any good at A/D and were only good at gtat due to the fact they used weapon.dat

@ THC probably like 9, 10, 9 or something

Message edited by Darius - Monday, 06 May 2013, 3:53 AM

mHooDDate: Monday, 06 May 2013, 4:51 AM | Message # 682
Wannabe
Quote (Darius)
lol? KFC didn't even sign up for the world cup. They were never any good at A/D and were only good at gtat due to the fact they used weapon.dat

so if some clan doesn't sign up means they're not good? now that's a valid argument. some unknown clans like LB, HC4L, SAM etc
and 99 can't just go co.uk forums and say "everybody's invited" and expect KFC to sign up. actually out of 10 "big clans" in 2008, only 3 signed up or something.

oh come on Darius not any good at A/D? SAE were chickens, running away from strong clans and have padded win/loss records. 9 times out of 10 they'd lose to KFC.

uLclanDate: Monday, 06 May 2013, 6:59 PM | Message # 683
Curious
From my experience with KFC (2007-10), they had some strong individual players such as Venom, Snake eyes, nad etc but team-play AAD wise they were never one of the strongest.

I was in SAE and back in the day knew how SAE's teamwork was. I was even told by [NB]90N1N3 that teamwork wise SAE was on par with NB, we were just a year behind if that makes sense. SAE's teamwork was great and that's what I brought with me to uL.

When uL started improving AAD in late 2009 we challenged KFC to a clanwar and heard from a source (with proof) that they were scared to play us in AAD as they have heard that our teamwork was improving and we had a 30+ win streak.

During the time FoRce, Leon and myself were in SAE (2008-9) I believe that we would have given KFC a run for their money if we'd have clanwar'd them in AAD. The reason why we didn't I have no idea, probably to do with DE and The80's decision.

KFC were decent at AAD and their individual skill was great, but I doubt they were on par with NB/SAE/b64/MOB (at the time). We have an ex-KFC in uL at the moment and I'm sure he vouch for my post.

Message edited by uLclan - Monday, 06 May 2013, 7:03 PM

mHooDDate: Monday, 06 May 2013, 8:38 PM | Message # 684
Wannabe
Quote (uLclan)
I was in SAE and back in the day knew how SAE's teamwork was. I was even told by [NB]90N1N3 that teamwork wise SAE was on par with NB, we were just a year behind if that makes sense. SAE's teamwork was great and that's what I brought with me to uL.

yeah I've read on some forums DE said SAE was going ok every round until the rush against NB, and I don't say SAE was bad, maybe they got better teamwork than KFC, they probably did, but I can't see you, Phaelon, DE beating venom, Nad, Puncher, Snake etc in a 2008 clanwar.

Quote (uLclan)
When uL started improving AAD in late 2009 we challenged KFC to a clanwar and heard from a source (with proof) that they were scared to play us in AAD as they have heard that our teamwork was improving and we had a 30+ win streak.

During the time FoRce, Leon and myself were in SAE (2008-9) I believe that we would have given KFC a run for their money if we'd have clanwar'd them in AAD. The reason why we didn't I have no idea, probably to do with DE and The80's decision.

i remember i was with Eminich on NB server and the teams were set to "KFC" and "SAE" and em said that cw should happen there on the following weekend and it never took place. on KFC irc everybody were saying that SAE canceled the fight. and that's my point, i don't want to take anything but to note that they often run away from tough clans with KFC not being the only example.

DariusDate: Monday, 06 May 2013, 8:41 PM | Message # 685
Made Man
i'm not going off their prime. i'm just going off them in general mhood (when talking about kfc vs sae). tbh i couldn't give 2 shits. both clans are pussies who chickened out from having a clanwar with us

pretty much 100% what jakez said is the reasoning why i thought sae were better

JoeDate: Tuesday, 07 May 2013, 0:03 AM | Message # 686
Senator
Heartbreaking to see you left out XII Jakez sad

DariusDate: Tuesday, 07 May 2013, 2:28 AM | Message # 687
Made Man
dude nobody knows who the hell they are outside your little bubble that you guys like to stay in here

JoeDate: Tuesday, 07 May 2013, 2:37 AM | Message # 688
Senator
lol calm down Darius, I was joking neutral

Message edited by Joe - Tuesday, 07 May 2013, 2:38 AM

BillyDate: Tuesday, 07 May 2013, 2:43 AM | Message # 689
Wannabe

THCDate: Tuesday, 07 May 2013, 6:06 AM | Message # 690
Curious
Quote (Darius)
@ THC probably like 9, 10, 9 or something

oh you finally gave a 10 cool

b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
Search: