[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
.: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
HugekillerDate: Monday, 29 Apr 2013, 3:58 AM | Message # 661
Senator
Group: Regular
I heard many clans from GTA IV, MP3, even SAMP will move to V. IF R* releases it on pc smile

AbsyntheDate: Tuesday, 30 Apr 2013, 1:29 AM | Message # 662
Made Man
Group: VIP Member
today me and manowar went samp like in the old days cool

i didn't know LW got 0 players, so shame. if we knew uL ip or some other fine server, we'd probably have stepped by smile

MichaelDate: Tuesday, 30 Apr 2013, 3:49 AM | Message # 663
Senator
nice screens, you could've called me too. i still got SA installed somewhere, it would take sec to download samp cool

[b64]ManOwar @ 16. Jun 2013
I will never understand people mixing €600 Cognac with €3 Red Bull in attempt to make a cocktail.

DariusDate: Tuesday, 30 Apr 2013, 3:09 PM | Message # 664
Made Man
the ip is on the first page lol

KvanzaDate: Tuesday, 30 Apr 2013, 9:21 PM | Message # 665
Made Man
Quote (Absynthe)
i didn't know LW got 0 players, so shame. if we knew uL ip or some other fine server, we'd probably have stepped by

uL server only allows static weapons, I doubt you would play that smile

DariusDate: Tuesday, 30 Apr 2013, 10:18 PM | Message # 666
Made Man
static weapons? the fuck is that

uLclanDate: Tuesday, 30 Apr 2013, 11:14 PM | Message # 667
Curious
walking weapons darius xD

DariusDate: Wednesday, 01 May 2013, 1:07 AM | Message # 668
Made Man
static weapons rofl. xD

/dm 3 for rw smile

AbsyntheDate: Wednesday, 01 May 2013, 2:34 AM | Message # 669
Made Man
are there regular rounds for rw?

DariusDate: Wednesday, 01 May 2013, 3:28 AM | Message # 670
Made Man
no such thing lol

StrangerDate: Wednesday, 01 May 2013, 4:19 AM | Message # 671
Enforcer
Group: Banned
Let's sum 2013 so far considering uL and everything happening around.

After years without the real clan war you somehow managed to lose against TeK. It was obvious that TeK was never a better clan so I wasn't sure what was the reason you lost to the Italians.
It looked like TeK was going to spam about them being the best but they signed up for some low tier league and of course uL made a really smart move and signed up too. Obviously the two clans progressed to the final (the draw was fixed btw) and uL won their rematch, so TeK isn't able to trash talk anymore.
I just noticed uL has 94 wins under the belt so it makes me wondering what will you do for your cw number 101 (should be 100th win)? Will you find some big name or just pick the first noob clan you find like in 50th cw? I don't say that you have much of a choice, since I can't name any proper clan other than uL at the moment.
You won't lose anything if you ask MOB and SAE once again for war, at the worst case you can ask LAC, I've been seeing them at Novocaine (They are still the same Spanish large mouths like before, maybe their 1337 leader will be stupid enough to accept cw).
Even xHoTx is back once again. They will never be good like in the old days but they are always a big name (and Darius you showed serious lack of knowledge by underrating HoT, as well as not knowing HA, B64 and XII).
Or maybe, you could go GTANet on IRC, type #99blazed and introduce yourself, then challenge NB come back at samp and have a cw against you. After 3 months of training they would be ready. Nice one.
So what are your goals for the future wars and samp overall? You aren't planning to retire after 100 wins, are you?

RevengeDate: Wednesday, 01 May 2013, 1:20 PM | Message # 672
Curious
TeK is not Italian clan since 2010. There are alot of international players in it and most of them have alot of respect in A/D community (Waqqy, Fozzy, DamageDz).

LAC is dead for few months now. Since Dinero closed it and all members left and joined other clans. So maybe this what you saw is just a fun team or just someone being nostalgic.

DariusDate: Wednesday, 01 May 2013, 1:25 PM | Message # 673
Made Man
Darius you showed serious lack of knowledge by underrating HoT, as well as not knowing HA, B64 and XII).

Bullshit! As I already said HA and XII were both before my time yet I was still aware of them. As for b64 I just never came across nor heard of them, and I did not underrate HoT. I gave them that rating because every time we challenged them they pussied out. I have no respect for clans like that. As revenge said TeK kicked all the italians out years ago and LAC has been dead for a good few months now. Seem you're the one with a serious lack of knowledge

As for NB they no longer have any interest in SA-MP anymore so that won't happen lol. We are pretty limited in our selection for our 100th win, I want us to do a RW clanwar (if we can even find a clan to do one with lol)

Message edited by Darius - Wednesday, 01 May 2013, 1:26 PM

MichaelDate: Thursday, 02 May 2013, 0:14 AM | Message # 674
Senator
Quote (Kvanza)
uL server only allows static weapons, I doubt you would play that

there's always /dm for runnies at almost any A/D server

[b64]ManOwar @ 16. Jun 2013
I will never understand people mixing €600 Cognac with €3 Red Bull in attempt to make a cocktail.

uLclanDate: Thursday, 02 May 2013, 8:12 PM | Message # 675
Curious
Quote (Stranger)
So what are your goals for the future wars and samp overall? You aren't planning to retire after 100 wins, are you?

I (Jakez) intend to end my role as uL leader after 100 wins (not confirmed yet). I don't have much time or patience to lead uL into victory and stay ontop for much longer.

I, personally, wouldn't like uL to continue playing clanwars after 100 simply because about half of the "top lineup" won't be playing as much anymore. uL isn't the same without the oldschools and playing more clanwars and losing the ratio with newbloods wearing the uL tag won't look good, I wouldn't be happy as it's not the real uL.

Ofcourse uL will stay alive and 90% of the clan will still play SA:MP, but mainly as a family (public server raids, pottus and kanada's DayZ server, tcws etc) with other goals than just playing competitively.

We now have loads of new, young applicants. Hopefully we can train them up a little and test their loyalty so that they can keep uL in SA:MP near the top still, who knows, maybe if they're good enough and motivated enough they can bring uL to 200 wins smile

What clans will be play to get to 100 wins? Unsure. The SA:MP DM community has changed so much over the years, became so childish. It really doesn't matter anymore who we play as clans have just become a name rather than individual people. I am 100% sure that clans like MOB, SAE, Lv and NB (lol) will NOT accept a clanwar from us now. Even if they did, it wouldn't be the same. It's not the oldschool players back in the day with motivation to be the best. Beating clans like that now wouldn't mean as much.

!!However, as I cba to post a request on their forum and look stupid when they deny it. I OPENLY CHALLENGE MOB, SAE, xHoTx, NB and any other SA:MP clan that wishes to fight us to do so now before we STOP clanwars!!

Moving on - uL will expand onto other games. Like somebody suggest GTA V (if the multiplayer proves to be something good), perhaps DayZ and/or JC:MP like Darius stated, we will stay as a team and play together that's for sure.

With regards to my future? I am getting old, working, not having too much time to play games anymore.

I believe that uL as a "family" not just a "team" have grown up over the years. It may sound sad to outsiders but to the uL's that I have known for 4+ years, I feel close to them. We join mumble, have a laugh, play other games together and just enjoy each others company whilst playing games or being on the computer. Heck a few of us are meeting up IRL soon  cool

TL;DR - uL will stay alive. Unsure about playing more than 100 clanwars but many of us growing up and moving on, staying together as a family rather than a competitive SA:MP team. I for one believe that I will never leave uL.

Message edited by uLclan - Thursday, 02 May 2013, 8:20 PM

b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
Search: