[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
.: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
RevengeDate: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 2:26 PM | Message # 646
Curious
Group: Regular
I remember [Crv] very well from 2008 or 2009 not sure. But I have no idea about [BK] either... to be honest I think this new portuguese [BK] is more known then the old one.

HugekillerDate: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 2:33 PM | Message # 647
Senator
Quote (Darius)
Well HugeKiller, I guess technically it does since I gave UvH a rating in tactical knowledge since they played A/D, unlike W. :P

Oh, I thought you were on about RW smile

DariusDate: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 6:48 PM | Message # 648
Made Man
Group: VIP Member
Quote (biker)
I didn't mean on RP. I meant on other dm servers like Partyserver, Violent Life, Warriors Turfwars, even Nov.. I agree about BK, G2, EST, XII (not entirely though) but I'm pretty sure that 90% of dm community know b64 players. Or at least they did, as it seems that everything's changed now (I'm quite surprised, I thought that Crv, HA and M2S were clans that everyone knows of).
I played on all them except violent life, although I think I did play there once with some RO Blood Violet guy or something who hated 2-shot xD. And yeah they might've done but not anymore. Also I doubt people knew about HA even 'back in the day'. Nobody I knew ever mentioned them

IRaniaNDate: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 9:37 PM | Message # 649
Senator
Quote (Darius)
I played on all them except violent life, although I think I did play there once with some RO Blood Violet guy or something who hated 2-shot xD. And yeah they might've done but not anymore. Also I doubt people knew about HA even 'back in the day'. Nobody I knew ever mentioned them
Well it's 2013 biggrin

woah..

AbsyntheDate: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 10:10 PM | Message # 650
Made Man
Quote (Darius)
Nobody has any idea who any of the clans you guys always go on about are 'g2, XII, BK, EST' etc and ONLY know about b64 due to their 'samp interviews' etc and probably because of our gang thread
g2 was some gang playing only on LVMG and they were already dead in summer 06 and lot of people here are actually pretending do know g2 while they've never seen or met any g2 member.
XII were playing here and there, you just needed to be around to know them. but they rarely-to-never played LVP, PS, NoV and LW (maybe they did play LW though).
about BK, you just go their thread and read the stories (note that 50% of stuff is shown better than it actually was).
EST was VL based clan. i can't recall seeing them on any server other than vl and their own a/d. much like g2, they were pretty unknown even in the time they were active.
as for b64, m2s, HA, i don't know how you managed not to meet them

HugekillerDate: Sunday, 28 Apr 2013, 0:10 AM | Message # 651
Senator
Nice sig R3V3NG3

Message edited by Hugekiller - Sunday, 28 Apr 2013, 0:11 AM

DariusDate: Sunday, 28 Apr 2013, 0:21 AM | Message # 652
Made Man
Absynthe whilst the content of your post is pretty much spot on, in that alot of these clans only played one server. You completely messed up the last part lol. I never said I never managed to meet M2S. I used to play with Ramyano and other M2S before they were even in A/D on the French Pen1 server vs Crv. I was probably the first international player they met lol.

As for HA, as I said they were before my time. I started playing late July/early August 2006. Didn't really get into the DM scene until around October or something.

And finally b64, well as I said literally NO ONE ever mentioned them nor did I ever see them. :S

AbsyntheDate: Sunday, 28 Apr 2013, 1:28 AM | Message # 653
Made Man
Quote (Darius)
Absynthe whilst the content of your post is pretty much spot on, in that alot of these clans only played one server. You completely messed up the last part lol. I never said I never managed to meet M2S. I used to play with Ramyano and other M2S before they were even in A/D on the French Pen1 server vs Crv. I was probably the first international player they met lol.As for HA, as I said they were before my time. I started playing late July/early August 2006. Didn't really get into the DM scene until around October or something.

And finally b64, well as I said literally NO ONE ever mentioned them nor did I ever see them. :S
well for b64 i find it strange, but it's not impossible lol

but you still could meet HA in july, august and october, they were around in 2007 too, so technically they didn't disappear before your time. also HA didn't die out when NB was founded, during some period both clans were active in the same time, but like i said, one doesn't always get to meet every clan there is.

[b64]ComboDate: Sunday, 28 Apr 2013, 1:41 AM | Message # 654
Senator
I don't see any reason why some of you like to mock cH and BK. If you don't know them, don't put up your useless opinions to start any further debate. You better go to play rather than spam this thread.

TriremeMasterDate: Sunday, 28 Apr 2013, 1:48 AM | Message # 655
King Of The Hill
I got no idea where this Nintendo popped up from and point of his questions, but Darius' answers were quite fun and objective tongue
As for THC, he's thinking he's trolling Rowdy but he failed big time cool

SoldierDate: Sunday, 28 Apr 2013, 1:54 AM | Message # 656
Casual

linuxDate: Sunday, 28 Apr 2013, 4:39 AM | Message # 657
Senator
Darius is uL planning to move on GTA V?

You don't know yet, but you just got owned.

JoeDate: Sunday, 28 Apr 2013, 10:47 PM | Message # 658
Senator
XII was the best samp clan. Fact. cool

BillyDate: Monday, 29 Apr 2013, 2:44 AM | Message # 659
Wannabe
Quote (Darius)
Leader

-Jakez

Management:

-Um3D
-Darius

Public Relations:

-

Urban Legends:

-Tony (FOUNDER)
-Wazza*
-Zoot
-Slice

so technically, Tony had right to kick everyone else from the clan?

DariusDate: Monday, 29 Apr 2013, 3:15 AM | Message # 660
Made Man
nope. we vote on that sort of stuff

as for GTA V most likely as long as the MP is good and not like GTA IV's. Will probably be expanding onto DayZ standalone and JC2-MP too! biggrin You guys are welcome to apply then since hardly any of you play SA-MP hahah

Message edited by Darius - Monday, 29 Apr 2013, 3:36 AM

b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
Search: