[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
.: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
DariusDate: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 0:46 AM | Message # 631
Made Man
Group: VIP Member
Trireme i'm on about the impact those clans had in general on SA-MP. And sure it might've been a good community. But I remember first trying out the server and it was just garbage imo

Why would I rate BoD higher lol? They are a joke, always have been always will be. I won't give those turkish cunts the honour of being rated by me. They ruined my clans name into the ground.

1. Individual skill of clan players
2. Teamwork and tactics during clan war
3. Impact in SAMP community

TC.
1. 7/10
2. 0/10 - No tactics for RW
3. 6/10

b64
1. No idea
2. No idea
3. No idea
Honestly, I know alot about sa-mp 'history' and the clans etc, but in all my time of playing sa-mp even during the 'glory days' I had NEVER seen a b64 member NOR heard of someone talking about you guys. The first time I heard about you guys was when some fan of ours brought to our attention one of your interviews where the dude mentioned us, and a bunch of people started shit talking lol.

B&A
1. 8/10
2. 6/10
3. 7/10

EST
Who? :S

cH
1. 1/10
2. 3/10
3. 0/10
Love them, but they aren't skilled nor had any impact tongue

BK
Who? I've only heard you guys talking about them on this forum lol

SWK
1. 6/10
2. 0/10 (No tactics for RW)
3. 3/10

W
1. 8/10
2. 0/10
3. 7/10

UvH
1. 6/10
2. 6/10
3. 5/10

NoV
1. 3/10 (although they had incredibly skilled members in past)
2. 3/10
3. 5/10

HA
These guys were just before my time. I remember hearing about them when I first started DM, I think bl@ster use to be in them or some shit. Hardly know anything about them

Quote THCuL 42 - BK 30, Rowdy still can't get over it
what are you on about lol?

Message edited by Darius - Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 0:51 AM

MichaelDate: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 1:02 AM | Message # 632
Senator
Group: Regular
Quote (Darius)
BK

honestly almost none heard of them until they came here & started big time talk about the past. for the record i knew them but most of people were "who the fuck are u guys"

Quote (Darius)
b64
1. No idea

you didn't know 2Good, Milos?

[b64]ManOwar @ 16. Jun 2013
I will never understand people mixing €600 Cognac with €3 Red Bull in attempt to make a cocktail.

AbsyntheDate: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 1:06 AM | Message # 633
Made Man
i remember when jakez was back in SAE when they were just beginning he came and challenged b64 for a cw and for some reason cw never happened.

Message edited by Absynthe - Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 1:06 AM

[b64]ToxicDate: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 1:09 AM | Message # 634
Consul
Group: Moderator
Quote (Darius)
Honestly, I know alot about sa-mp 'history' and the clans etc, but in all my time of playing sa-mp even during the 'glory days' I had NEVER seen a b64 member NOR heard of someone talking about you guys. The first time I heard about you guys was when some fan of ours brought to our attention one of your interviews where the dude mentioned us, and a bunch of people started shit talking lol.

You should've heard when you was in BA. forum.cl0wned.net it was wink

Also known in closed circuit as ManOwar

THCDate: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 1:12 AM | Message # 635
Curious
Quote (Darius)
Quote THCuL 42 - BK 30, Rowdy still can't get over it
what are you on about lol?

Pages of posts. now it's 43 already

[BK]RowdyDate: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 1:16 AM | Message # 636
Senator
Quote (Michael)
honestly almost none heard of them until they came here & started big time talk about the past. for the record i knew them but most of people were "who the fuck are u guys"

Just because Darius doesn't know BK, it doesn't mean that "none heard of us". As the matter of fact, quite a number of people who are active here even played vs BK in both samp and mta. smile
For more info, check our thread main post wink

CyrusDate: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 1:24 AM | Message # 637
Senator
If you remember LAC, they were noobs at start and they becoming "badass" was b64's fault biggrin

TriremeMasterDate: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 1:29 AM | Message # 638
King Of The Hill
Quote (Darius)
LAC
1. 7/10
2. 6/10
3. 1/10

THCDate: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 1:31 AM | Message # 639
Curious
Quote (Darius)
BK

now Rowdy got 2 reasons to rage xDDDDD

biker202Date: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 1:41 AM | Message # 640
Senator
Quote (Darius)
b64
1. No idea
2. No idea
3. No idea

Man you should of have gotten out of LVP sometime tongue
Quote (Darius)
BK

Very good clan but ONLY in early days (mid 2006 maybe), more or less when nobody had a clue of playing the game, they knew something. But later all the new clans overcome them in every aspect. You didn't have much of opportunity to see them around tbh.
Quote (Darius)
EST
Who? :S

2007 version of BK. Only difference is EST was a ww clan. And got their own training server and never got out of it, so they are unknown. I think that very little amount of people on this forum actually seen EST member.
Quote (Darius)
HA
These guys were just before my time. I remember hearing about them when I first started DM, I think bl@ster use to be in them or some shit. Hardly know anything about them

They were around at the time NB started and they were by far better than NB at the beginning (you can ask NB members about that). They went inactive soon after but you could see them for time to time even at some point in 2008 if I remember well. If you knew XII, you'd have probably knew HA too.

Hope it helps smile

Message edited by biker - Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 1:44 AM

HugekillerDate: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 2:00 AM | Message # 641
Senator
Quote (Darius)
W
1. 8/10
2. 0/10
3. 7/10

UvH
1. 6/10
2. 6/10
3. 5/10

Does this mean that UvH is better rated than W? I mean Warriors were at least in my opinion stronger by far.

IRaniaNDate: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 2:15 AM | Message # 642
Senator
Quote (Darius)
XII - Only thing I knew about them was that they had a shitty knock off of NoV server on the official list.

Like TM said it was a good community and players were far more skilled than Novocaine ones. And XII owned Nov btw cool They had few very known members like Azer, Fexsion and some guy I can't remember the name at this moment smile
Quote (Darius)
Crv.
1. 6/10
2. Don't know. Just used to rape them on French PEN1 server before they went to A/D
3. 0/10 Hardly anyone remembers them

I think that most of people would remember Crv if they really tried to. tongue
Quote (biker)
Very good clan but ONLY in early days (mid 2006 maybe), more or less when nobody had a clue of playing the game, they knew something. But later all the new clans overcome them in every aspect. You didn't have much of opportunity to see them around tbh.

BK is actually the most known for their server. But I agree that today 99% people in sa-mp doesn't know them, no hate smile
Quote (biker)
2007 version of BK. Only difference is EST was a ww clan. And got their own training server and never got out of it, so they are unknown. I think that very little amount of people on this forum actually seen EST member.

Well, this clan is now even less known than BK, didn't know who got that genius idea of mentioning EST biggrin I'm trying to remember some of their members but I can't. All I remember was some mini tournament they organized and only b64 cared about it.

As for HA, pretty much what biker said, although I got no clue about their skill. Pretty sure some more NB members are ex HA.

woah..

RazorDate: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 5:20 AM | Message # 643
Patrician
Quote (Darius)
MOB
1. 5/10
2. 7/10
3. 4/10

KFC
1. 6/10
2. 3/10
3. 2/10

if KFC and MOB met at some point, im certain that KFC would take it 9 times out of 10.
Quote (Darius)
cH
1. 1/10
2. 3/10
3. 0/10
Love them, but they aren't skilled nor had any impact

so this is like the worst rated clan ever? individual skill - 1? xD

DariusDate: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 12:40 PM | Message # 644
Made Man
Quote (Michael)
you didn't know 2Good, Milos?
nope. Never even heard of them until I made a thread here

"You should've heard when you was in BA. forum.cl0wned.net it was"
well I didn't lol.

Well HugeKiller, I guess technically it does since I gave UvH a rating in tactical knowledge since they played A/D, unlike W. :P

"Just because Darius doesn't know BK, it doesn't mean that "none heard of
us". As the matter of fact, quite a number of people who are active here
even played vs BK in both samp and mta.
For more info, check our thread main post "
Actually it does. Yeah you might be right about 'quite a number of people here' but you guys are in a bubble here. Nobody has any idea who any of the clans you guys always go on about are 'g2, XII, BK, EST' etc and ONLY know about b64 due to their 'samp interviews' etc and probably because of our gang thread (lol)

"Man you should of have gotten out of LVP sometime "
You are completely wrong lol. I'm probably one of the most well versed SA-MP players there is. I used to play light RP with Dugi and made Greyfox, then played almost everywhere with 2-shot and raped alot of people with my clan. Had my own fan club in germany (no joke lol) and use to play with an american clan called BT vs an entire german server, knew all the major clans and players and was well known. Then moved onto 4-shot (although I was only above average at that) and did the same there and in A/D. I only ever played LVP when I was in BA and EVEN then I still played in tons of other servers.

"I think that most of people would remember Crv if they really tried to."
nah. You ask any A/D player now and hardly anyone will have ever heard of them. People even struggle to remember more well known french clans like M2S now a days. :/

"They were around at the time NB started and they were by far better than NB
at the beginning (you can ask NB members about that). They went inactive
soon after but you could see them for time to time even at some point
in 2008 if I remember well. If you knew XII, you'd have probably knew HA
too. "
Yeah as I said I only knew about XII due to their shitty server and only heard of HA due to some old posts on the gang section of the forum and the fact bl@ster was in it. (When he did a big picture of like 'samp clan history')

"so this is like the worst rated clan ever? individual skill - 1? xD"
I guess so out of the bunch. Although tbh out of all the clans they would be 10/10 for the respect I have for them. They have challenged us multiple times and every clanwar we've had there was no lag, flaming or cheating. They don't pretend to be the best either. (like alot of today's clans)

biker202Date: Saturday, 27 Apr 2013, 2:21 PM | Message # 645
Senator
Quote (Darius)
You are completely wrong lol. I'm probably one of the most well versed SA-MP players there is. I used to play light RP with Dugi and made Greyfox, then played almost everywhere with 2-shot and raped alot of people with my clan. Had my own fan club in germany (no joke lol) and use to play with an american clan called BT vs an entire german server, knew all the major clans and players and was well known. Then moved onto 4-shot (although I was only above average at that) and did the same there and in A/D. I only ever played LVP when I was in BA and EVEN then I still played in tons of other servers.
I didn't mean on RP. I meant on other dm servers like Partyserver, Violent Life, Warriors Turfwars, even Nov.. I agree about BK, G2, EST, XII (not entirely though) but I'm pretty sure that 90% of dm community know b64 players. Or at least they did, as it seems that everything's changed now (I'm quite surprised, I thought that Crv, HA and M2S were clans that everyone knows of).

b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
Search: