[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
.: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
AbsyntheDate: Monday, 08 Apr 2013, 5:27 AM | Message # 571
Made Man
Group: VIP Member
Quote (Darius_)
probably. But most likely it will be a shitty console port like GTA IV with rubbish multiplayer lol.

yeah i agree that samp is based on a more user friendly engine than 4, but tbh it's all about some suspect mods, various kinds of lag and generally it's just making yourself as hard as possible to get hit.

you should move to 5 anyway, we can only hope that R* will improve the gameplay this time.

KvanzaDate: Monday, 08 Apr 2013, 5:46 AM | Message # 572
Made Man
Group: Regular
Congrats. smile

StrangerDate: Tuesday, 09 Apr 2013, 4:03 AM | Message # 573
Enforcer
Group: Banned
Quote (Darius_)
b64 dead. NB dead. SAE and MOB both too scared to accept our challenge.

Are you sure that MOB are scared? I understand SAE situation though.

RevengeDate: Tuesday, 09 Apr 2013, 12:32 PM | Message # 574
Curious
yes MOB is scared! I can confirm this. Like most of "oldschool" clans like RSAH, xHoTx, MOB, SAE, BB.

TriremeMasterDate: Tuesday, 09 Apr 2013, 7:13 PM | Message # 575
King Of The Hill
Quote (R3V3NG3)
yes MOB is scared! I can confirm this. Like most of "oldschool" clans like RSAH, xHoTx, MOB, SAE, BB.

BB didn't play clan war since 2011, you expect them to fight you now?

RevengeDate: Tuesday, 09 Apr 2013, 7:34 PM | Message # 576
Curious
well they had alot of members and played like at least one TCW per day and were too scared to fight my ex. clan Lv. So playing CW for 1 year ain't excuse when you play so many TCWs wink

TriremeMasterDate: Tuesday, 09 Apr 2013, 7:46 PM | Message # 577
King Of The Hill
Quote (R3V3NG3)
well they had alot of members and played like at least one TCW per day and were too scared to fight my ex. clan Lv. So playing CW for 1 year ain't excuse when you play so many TCWs

Tcw's don't count in results, so it's obvious that they just wanted to play some A/D, without risking damaging their legacy by possibly losing to some clan. It makes sense, nothing bad in that.

RevengeDate: Tuesday, 09 Apr 2013, 7:59 PM | Message # 578
Curious
anyway I don't really care about them but I don't see the point of being scared of playing a normal CW after you lost alot of them already. And as far as I remember they were first one who were actually adding TCW results on their website wink

DariusDate: Wednesday, 10 Apr 2013, 0:30 AM | Message # 579
Made Man
We've challenged them multiple times, even when they use to be alot more active and had clanwars. They still refused lol, same deal with MOB, SAE and every single clan r3v3nge listed. But there really is no point into going into this issue further, as it was already discussed earlier on in this thread

HugekillerDate: Wednesday, 10 Apr 2013, 1:01 AM | Message # 580
Senator
Right now uL is #1 in SAMP.

StrangerDate: Wednesday, 10 Apr 2013, 1:07 AM | Message # 581
Enforcer
Quote (Darius_)
We've challenged them multiple times, even when they use to be alot more active and had clanwars. They still refused lol, same deal with MOB, SAE and every single clan r3v3nge listed. But there really is no point into going into this issue further, as it was already discussed earlier on in this thread

Well, technically you could challenge those clans in 2009, maybe even NB if they weren't already dead. My guess is that MOB would have accepted it, but I don't blame you as they kept being the chickens later and denied all those cw requests.
Too bad that such a good team exists in wrong time, imagine all the mess you could cause to b64/NB/MOB/KFC if you played in 2007 or 08 for example.

KvanzaDate: Wednesday, 10 Apr 2013, 6:20 AM | Message # 582
Made Man
Quote (Hugekiller)
Right now uL is #1 in SAMP.

They #1 since 2010 smile

DariusDate: Wednesday, 10 Apr 2013, 2:44 PM | Message # 583
Made Man
Quote (Stranger)
Well, technically you could challenge those clans in 2009, maybe even NB if they weren't already dead. My guess is that MOB would have accepted it, but I don't blame you as they kept being the chickens later and denied all those cw requests.Too bad that such a good team exists in wrong time, imagine all the mess you could cause to b64/NB/MOB/KFC if you played in 2007 or 08 for example.
They probably would have accepted only due to the fact that at that point in time we were still a RW clan lol.

[BK]RowdyDate: Wednesday, 10 Apr 2013, 9:09 PM | Message # 584
Senator
RW were the days, later the game lost its charm cool

StrangerDate: Friday, 12 Apr 2013, 4:27 AM | Message # 585
Enforcer
Quote (Darius_)
They probably would have accepted only due to the fact that at that point in time we were still a RW clan lol.

Honestly I don't think that they would insist on playing A/D match versus a RW clan.

b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
Search: