[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
.: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
sniZZyDate: Thursday, 18 Oct 2012, 9:22 PM | Message # 466
Patrician
Group: Banned
Quote ((UvH)Gaahl)
also, I didn't only play LVP, but I don't expect you to know that as you are an unknown random of whom I never heard about (just started realizing I might sound monotonous, but I cannot find a better way to define you, sorry about that)

yeah, like any big name in samp has ever heard of you lol. i played with the real founder of the tag you are wearing idiot, i bet you don't even know about the good old UvH.
Quote ((UvH)Gaahl)
People that played exclusively in a shit server like you apparently did (violent life or something? hilarious!) shouldn't even talk, I mean, you should realize yourself you are an unknown unskilled random

i actually rarely played on violent life (which was indeed far better than lvp like absynthe says). if you played sf:tdm, w turf-wars, you could might see me there but ofc you didn't play there as you are too newfag. and btw [b64]Luka played violent life 24/7 tell that to him wink

AbsyntheDate: Thursday, 18 Oct 2012, 9:29 PM | Message # 467
Made Man
Group: VIP Member
Quote (sniZZy)
i actually rarely played on violent life (which was indeed far better than lvp like absynthe says). if you played sf:tdm, w turf-wars, you could might see me there but ofc you didn't play there as you are too newfag. and btw [b64]Luka played violent life 24/7 tell that to him

for the note sftdm was a noobhouse server.

HoldenDate: Friday, 19 Oct 2012, 0:07 AM | Message # 468
Group: Regular
Quote (sniZZy)
i actually rarely played on violent life (which was indeed far better than lvp like absynthe says). if you played sf:tdm, w turf-wars, you could might see me there but ofc you didn't play there as you are too newfag. and btw [b64]Luka played violent life 24/7 tell that to him wink

Watch out, we have a bad ass over here, bragging about how long you've been playing a game is pathetic, and if you're gonna resort to that in an argument, then that is also pathetic.

Oh yeah, update;
Holden moved to Retired Legend(inactive and very bored of the game)

Message edited by Holden - Friday, 19 Oct 2012, 0:08 AM

(UvH)GaahlDate: Friday, 19 Oct 2012, 0:54 AM | Message # 469
If you mean UzI and Tdr, I have basically" taken their place" in 2009-2010 in the "lead" of UvH (was enforcer but they couldn't play at the time and FateTrip and Hitman couldn't help either, so I had to take care of the clan for a while). I still chat with them every now and then on IRC or MSN.

I can see that by pointing out that you are an unknown random I touched a nerve, you are so "well known" that it took me a good 30 minutes on NB irc to find someone that actually knew you to get some info, let alone Absinthe pointing out how of a "fake oldschool sucker" you are.

Whoops.

NONEDate: Friday, 19 Oct 2012, 1:50 AM | Message # 470
Wannabe
shh gaahl you got owned and ofc you were raging- darius even made a gtat media topic explaining why you guys lost XDDDD TeK made you look like shit with that FLAWLESS VICTORY, luckily I told TeK the right tactics to pwn you so that makes me a winner aswell.

lol@holden, u got kicked for saying that TeK completely pwned uL, keep on lying on that "leaving" excuse.

Message edited by NONE - Friday, 19 Oct 2012, 1:51 AM

NONEDate: Friday, 19 Oct 2012, 1:51 AM | Message # 471
Wannabe
wtf is violent life

sniZZyDate: Friday, 19 Oct 2012, 2:21 AM | Message # 472
Patrician
Quote ((UvH)Gaahl)
If you mean UzI and Tdr, I have basically" taken their place" in 2009-2010 in the "lead" of UvH (was enforcer but they couldn't play at the time and FateTrip and Hitman couldn't help either, so I had to take care of the clan for a while). I still chat with them every now and then on IRC or MSN.

wow you chat with uzi, good job. but ofc you never saw any true UvH playing in the old days as you weren't there. nice how you turn this into personal argument just because you lost 5-0 to TeK

Quote ((UvH)Gaahl)
I can see that by pointing out that you are an unknown random I touched a nerve, you are so "well known" that it took me a good 30 minutes on NB irc to find someone that actually knew you to get some info, let alone Absinthe pointing out how of a "fake oldschool sucker" you are.

Whoops.

i really don't care who knows me and who doesn't know me in sa-mp. i never aimed to become a samp celebrity as that requires being a no lifer (oh you just recognized yourself, damn). i was in some good clans in none of them raged when losing a cw (actually never lost 5-0, weren't that bad).
as for absinthe, he just enjoys mocking others on this forum but i don't really mind him.
Quote (NONE)
wtf is violent life

that was some good unofficial server. this is video by MW (made in 2008)

DariusDate: Friday, 19 Oct 2012, 3:26 AM | Message # 473
Made Man
LOL! In that video within a few seconds of the chat you see [uL]Kanada420 call someone a fag! xD

(UvH)GaahlDate: Friday, 19 Oct 2012, 10:44 AM | Message # 474
I'm just trying to make the community understand you are an unknown unskilled random, you actually confirmed that with your last post: point proven, thanks for your time.

now that you got your moment of fame, you can get back to the twisting nether of anonymity.

@ Styla: an explanation is righteous imo, we didn't complain about anything and just pointed out the fact that our lineup wasn't our main lineup and one of our best members "magically" lost his internet connection the day of the match.

The best tip you could've given TeK out of your total tactical ignorance could've been to ddos Shen, but hey I think they already thought about it as multiple ex-TeK members confirmed that [TeK]Jason pays monthly for a botnet to ddos people or servers and, if I recall correctly, he also got punished somehow on ESL Versus for doing it.

...but, as I said, we're not here for conspiracy theories and we actually do not care about it, we will have a rematch and the result will be the one to speak for us

DariusDate: Friday, 19 Oct 2012, 1:36 PM | Message # 475
Made Man
Gaahl stop being an idiot wasting your time replying to styla

NONEDate: Friday, 19 Oct 2012, 4:35 PM | Message # 476
Wannabe
lmfao now you'll make excuses about DOSSING!! tell shen to buy better internet and he'll be fine, you did play with SQUAD you've used for ages (DARIUS,UM3D,JAKEZ,ZOOT - oldest uL members atm), you simply relied on cheats too much - I mean, Darius,Zoot,Jakez without cheats - that doesnt make u look skilled.

uL are such a bad losers, DDOSSING my ass - not main squad my ass - just confirm the loss you douchebags - you aren't best clan without cheats and that's a legit fact.

@snizzy I see, I didnt play there at that time - it was some 9z server, pretty unknown to most DMers nowadays tho.

steroidDate: Friday, 19 Oct 2012, 5:22 PM | Message # 477
Nobody
Quote (NONE)
lmfao now you'll make excuses about DOSSING!! tell shen to buy better internet and he'll be fine, you did play with SQUAD you've used for ages (DARIUS,UM3D,JAKEZ,ZOOT - oldest uL members atm), you simply relied on cheats too much - I mean, Darius,Zoot,Jakez without cheats - that doesnt make u look skilled.

uL are such a bad losers, DDOSSING my ass - not main squad my ass - just confirm the loss you douchebags - you aren't best clan without cheats and that's a legit fact.
+1
http://imageshack.us/f/844/ipwrag.jpg/
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/1924/242fj0i.png
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7931/28ltnw6.jpg
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9951/2bs31f.jpg

Message edited by steroid - Friday, 19 Oct 2012, 5:46 PM

sniZZyDate: Monday, 22 Oct 2012, 2:52 PM | Message # 478
Patrician
Quote ((UvH)Gaahl)
I'm just trying to make the community understand you are an unknown unskilled random, you actually confirmed that with your last post: point proven, thanks for your time.

so you spent your whole time debating with me to prove that i'm unskilled random unknown player? lol
you must of have been really bored or sooo on the rage caused by 5-0 loss that you simply went on doing the first stupid thing that came to your mind. surprised
but chill, you will be known in samp one day, or will you? wink

Message edited by sniZZy - Monday, 22 Oct 2012, 2:52 PM

DariusDate: Monday, 22 Oct 2012, 4:11 PM | Message # 479
Made Man
on the bright side, your all keeping our thread active and the biggest on this entire forum. ty. alot of us are busy playing on MTA atm biggrin

RKrooLDate: Tuesday, 23 Oct 2012, 7:39 PM | Message # 480
Patrician
who the fuck is gaahl?

b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
Search: