[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
.: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
KvanzaDate: Tuesday, 16 Oct 2012, 3:11 PM | Message # 451
Made Man
Group: Regular
Woah.. didn't expect this surprised

(UvH)GaahlDate: Wednesday, 17 Oct 2012, 11:18 AM | Message # 452
You clearly do not know what a rage quit is. Continuing a CW when you already lost it is kind of a waste of time, considering that important events usually last quite a few hours.

...but considering the "high intellectual relevance" of your previous posts I ain't gonna bother trying to explain what a ragequit is, snizzy. Maybe you got an able-minded brother that can make a drawing for you to understand?

sniZZyDate: Wednesday, 17 Oct 2012, 3:15 PM | Message # 453
Patrician
Group: Banned
Quote ((UvH)Gaahl)
You clearly do not know what a rage quit is. Continuing a CW when you already lost it is kind of a waste of time, considering that important events usually last quite a few hours.

so you're saying that every clan should quit cw after they lose 5 rounds? rolleyes
Quote ((UvH)Gaahl)
...but considering the "high intellectual relevance" of your previous posts I ain't gonna bother trying to explain what a ragequit is, snizzy. Maybe you got an able-minded brother that can make a drawing for you to understand?

chillax bro, it wasn't me that got owned 5-0, you were wink

(UvH)GaahlDate: Wednesday, 17 Oct 2012, 8:03 PM | Message # 454
I didn't say that, I said that important events usually last hours plus all the tension and such so they can be mentally and physically tiring, but I do not expect you to know that as you are a random who never took part to an important event

To reply to the second part of your post, I will limit myself to underline once more that you are an unknown random of whom I never heard about. If you want to keep on picking on our clan, you might aswell want to test our potential, you are welcome to clanwar us.

urban.clan.pro--->challenge us--->get fucked with a rake

sniZZyDate: Wednesday, 17 Oct 2012, 10:29 PM | Message # 455
Patrician
Quote ((UvH)Gaahl)
I didn't say that, I said that important events usually last hours plus all the tension and such so they can be mentally and physically tiring, but I do not expect you to know that as you are a random who never took part to an important event

riiiight, it was you that couldn't take a loss properly and continue playing to the end. that's the difference between oldschool and newfag clans. it only proves that you take samp more seriously than gari kasparov takes chess.

Quote ((UvH)Gaahl)
To reply to the second part of your post, I will limit myself to underline once more that you are an unknown random of whom I never heard about. If you want to keep on picking on our clan, you might aswell want to test our potential, you are welcome to clanwar us.

urban.clan.pro--->challenge us--->get fucked with a rake

funny stuff, coming from an unknown guy called "Gaahl". nice to see you're talking about me like that, even i played samp long time before your silly clan has been created. your members got fucked by my clan in the past, ask them.

(UvH)GaahlDate: Wednesday, 17 Oct 2012, 10:55 PM | Message # 456
Cool story bro, never heard about you anyways, your excuses make me chuckle

As I said, come challenge us and show me you're worth something or keep the shit talking for yourself wink

sniZZyDate: Thursday, 18 Oct 2012, 2:25 AM | Message # 457
Patrician
Quote ((UvH)Gaahl)
Cool story bro, never heard about you anyways, your excuses make me chuckle

you aren't even meant to hear of me or any other old player. all you newfags do is researching old lvp and other forums posts to find some old names so later you can claim that you actually knew them.
i don't think that you are aware of the situation, it is not me that need to make excuses in anything, it is you that need to find better excuse for your loss ('not full lineup' is the worst excuse ever)

GlalaxyFightersDate: Thursday, 18 Oct 2012, 5:46 PM | Message # 458
Wannabe
Rematch vs TeK is what you need to be back on top, although this match showed how weak the competition has been since 2009.

(UvH)GaahlDate: Thursday, 18 Oct 2012, 6:52 PM | Message # 459
I'm an admin on LVP since 2008ish if that's the point, and I don't need to find out "oldschool" people's names since I've actually played with most of them... yet I've never heard of you, and this makes me think even more that you are one of those unskilled randoms that vanished at some point without anyone noticing and talk shit about people as if they were someone back in the days

Do some more research before calling people "newfag", random

@GalaxyFighter: that's for sure, we will have a rematch wink

sniZZyDate: Thursday, 18 Oct 2012, 7:13 PM | Message # 460
Patrician
Quote ((UvH)Gaahl)
I'm an admin on LVP since 2008ish if that's the point, and I don't need to find out "oldschool" people's names since I've actually played with most of them... yet I've never heard of you, and this makes me think even more that you are one of those unskilled randoms that vanished at some point without anyone noticing and talk shit about people as if they were someone back in the days

Do some more research before calling people "newfag", random

2008 wow... you must be some super old school player then. anyone on these forums (or any place other than lvp) heard of you? no? oh that makes you a random wink
ofc you couldn't hear of me, i didn't play noob lvp server where players got banned for using bugs. the real action was outside that silly server, you just had to ask around to find it out.
and btw, tell me which b64 players you actually met in game wink

[uL]ShenDate: Thursday, 18 Oct 2012, 7:47 PM | Message # 461
Nobody
take note, was ddosed offline 4 hours before the clanwar wink

BlastoffDate: Thursday, 18 Oct 2012, 8:13 PM | Message # 462
Casual
uL, what about clanwar against GC?

(UvH)GaahlDate: Thursday, 18 Oct 2012, 8:47 PM | Message # 463
People that played exclusively in a shit server like you apparently did (violent life or something? hilarious!) shouldn't even talk, I mean, you should realize yourself you are an unknown unskilled random wink

also, I didn't only play LVP, but I don't expect you to know that as you are an unknown random of whom I never heard about (just started realizing I might sound monotonous, but I cannot find a better way to define you, sorry about that)

BlastoffDate: Thursday, 18 Oct 2012, 8:51 PM | Message # 464
Casual

what do u think about this pic? i found it on gta:t :P
It's from 2010 so not that old

Message edited by Blastoff - Thursday, 18 Oct 2012, 8:51 PM

AbsyntheDate: Thursday, 18 Oct 2012, 9:14 PM | Message # 465
Made Man
Group: VIP Member
Quote ((UvH)Gaahl)
People that played exclusively in a shit server like you apparently did (violent life or something? hilarious!) shouldn't even talk, I mean, you should realize yourself you are an unknown unskilled random

no gaahl, violent life used to be a kickass server until summer 2007, then it became shit. and this snizzy licker didn't play during the old days. VL is opened when turfwars got closed and most of the community moved there, so you could see some top guys like evolution, b64s and RbK there. later it became shit with only noobs playing. but in its prime, vl was the largest and the best unofficial server and players there were far more skilled than on lvp.
Quote (Blastoff)
what do u think about this pic? i found it on gta:t :P
It's from 2010 so not that old

not bad tho, i don't know those SAW and WAR

b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
Search: