[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
.: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
NONEDate: Sunday, 14 Oct 2012, 10:46 PM | Message # 436
Wannabe
Group: Regular
Haha good one sniZZy, Darius your first cw dont mean shit because we clearly know you guys cheated back then. ESL ratio is what matters the most and you clearly got dominated 8-0, which proves a lot. wink

HUEHUEHUEHUE

NONEDate: Sunday, 14 Oct 2012, 10:52 PM | Message # 437
Wannabe

RKrooLDate: Monday, 15 Oct 2012, 4:02 AM | Message # 438
Patrician
at the end it was none who was right. i guess your dreams about being the best clan are over now

HugekillerDate: Monday, 15 Oct 2012, 4:08 AM | Message # 439
Senator
Quote (uLclan)
Played today, lost. That's what happens when 3/5 of your top lineup bail on you. Shame, GG TeK, uL's first loss

Keep it up man. You are still a good clan, you win some, you lose some, happens to every clan. Keep it calm.

StrangerDate: Monday, 15 Oct 2012, 4:28 AM | Message # 440
Enforcer
Group: Banned
I'm quite surprised by this outcome. It's still strange to see uL leaders kicking and banning their own members in rage. I personally don't think that you deserve a rematch for all the immaturity you showed during and after the cw. The big clans never done that when they lost their first wars.

Although I never believed that TeK could beat you, this proves that there is no undisputed best clan in samp. I guess that you are still among the top clans in samp atm. You shouldn't just close down the clan now. Try to get the rep back by beating some serious clans around, then give it a shot versus GC or TeK.

(UvH)GaahlDate: Monday, 15 Oct 2012, 11:25 AM | Message # 441
We kicked one of our members for REFUSING to take part in a CW when he was needed while commenting the outcome in a different teamchat with his ex-clanmates. Betrayals shouldn't be acceptable in any clan.

as for the CW outcome, we weren't adequately prepared and part of the main lineup went missing, but hey we're human after all, and an 80 win streak is something to be proud of.

TeK played well and it was a fair and flame-free CW, I guess we deserve & will have a rematch.

as for the SA-MP retirement, that was planned to be on the 100th clanwar and not on our first loss, so you will still hear from us until we move on BFBC2, GTA V, or whatever floats our boat. We are a multigaming clan and we are also quite good on other games, so we will bring our skills and win-streaks elsewhere; hey, me and Shen rape CoD so hard we're getting accused of cheating already, seems like we're carrying the trend wink

EDIT: Read the post from Styla, we didn't ragequit, we accepted our loss and congratulated them on the 5-0 and left. But apparently you don't even know what "accepting your flaws and leaving with some dignity" means, seeing what happened with No1

Message edited by (UvH)Gaahl - Monday, 15 Oct 2012, 11:32 AM

DariusDate: Monday, 15 Oct 2012, 1:58 PM | Message # 442
Made Man
Group: VIP Member
Gaahl right on the money

uLclanDate: Monday, 15 Oct 2012, 2:09 PM | Message # 443
Curious
Quote (Stranger)
I'm quite surprised by this outcome. It's still strange to see uL leaders kicking and banning their own members in rage. I personally don't think that you deserve a rematch for all the immaturity you showed during and after the cw. The big clans never done that when they lost their first wars.

Stranger, please don't talk shit unless you know what happened, kay?

We got beaten fair and square. Although it's actually TRUE that 3/5 of our top lineup couldn't show (as we couldn't postpone the match) we had to play. TeK were on top form and Um3D and myself were aswell, shame our team couldn't perform like TeK.

As Gaahl said, Alex was a Trial, got mad because he couldn't play and then betrayed us laughing on another clan mumble, that deserves an instant kick.

We will continue onto our 100 wins and then move on as planned before. A TeK rematch will be soon followed by our match with GC cool

DariusDate: Monday, 15 Oct 2012, 4:14 PM | Message # 444
Made Man
I would say this should end any doubt regarding our supposed 'clanwar' (actually a tcw) with SAE, as we lost vs TeK and put that on our list. But then I realised SA-MP is full of retards

NONEDate: Monday, 15 Oct 2012, 5:29 PM | Message # 445
Wannabe
no shame in losing vs SAE,TeK etc. in a cw - they're one of the best clans. what is needed here is training, no "main squad" bullshit! I wish you good luck in the future uL!

-edited
-

Message edited by NONE - Monday, 15 Oct 2012, 11:20 PM

BlastoffDate: Monday, 15 Oct 2012, 7:03 PM | Message # 446
Casual
Quote (NONE)
vG won't even play ESL, they're just low cheaters
- true, true..

Quote (NONE)
And they already lost to N and didn't count it as a clan war

http://i40.tinypic.com/vhri39.png - I've been banned on their forum for posting this pic biggrin

Message edited by Blastoff - Monday, 15 Oct 2012, 7:04 PM

NONEDate: Monday, 15 Oct 2012, 7:32 PM | Message # 447
Wannabe
Thanks for sending that pic, good enough troll material now.

Message edited by NONE - Monday, 15 Oct 2012, 11:20 PM

HoldenDate: Monday, 15 Oct 2012, 8:52 PM | Message # 448
vG are immature retards, i guess Alex will probably fit in well with them again, the funny thing is, after all of this, i bet Alex and his clan would still deny a clan-war request if any good clan challenged him, we gave SA-MP what the community wanted to see, vG won't even add a clan-war loss against _N_? i didn't know about that but wow, as i said, Alex was gonna fit in well.

Anyways, as i have the kangaroo ping it sucks, because i'd like to play ESL, but i know that if that happened then it wouldn't exactly be a 'fair' match

But anyways, i just woke up for a few minutes, gonna go back to bed(5am lol), goodnighttttt smile

BlastoffDate: Monday, 15 Oct 2012, 9:10 PM | Message # 449
Casual
Quote (Holden)
vG won't even add a clan-war loss against _N_?

they put fake score on their website (7-0 to vG - just lol'd :D)

And as far i know, vG were cheating a whole cw against N. For example - they didn't take any hits while they climb up on the buildings, containers and other stuff..

sniZZyDate: Tuesday, 16 Oct 2012, 3:01 PM | Message # 450
Patrician
Group: Banned
Quote ((UvH)Gaahl)
Read the post from Styla, we didn't ragequit, we accepted our loss and congratulated them on the 5-0 and left. But apparently you don't even know what "accepting your flaws and leaving with some dignity"

leaving before cw ends when you know that you're losing = rage quit

b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
Search: