[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
.: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
GlalaxyFightersDate: Thursday, 30 Aug 2012, 3:00 PM | Message # 31
Wannabe
Group: Regular
Quote (Darius_)
not sure if we challenged GC. I honestly think we may have and they refused, not certain though

I was pointing to Jakez some clans that uL should challenge but seems like they refused to play too, so I would agree about your 'cowards' thing. If those clans were more brave we could see some great matches.

AdroxDate: Thursday, 30 Aug 2012, 3:25 PM | Message # 32
Wannabe
Hey guys smile

DariusDate: Thursday, 30 Aug 2012, 8:41 PM | Message # 33
Made Man
Group: VIP Member
"MrS is also nothing"
Who the fuck are you to say they are nothing? In their prime I would have probably said they were 3rd/4th best and were a challenging opponent due to their pings

"It's not exactly like that. If you go and openly challenge some them on forum maybe you could arrange something. You can't arrange a cw with a top clan on IRC or xfire. "
Erm, yes, yes it is like that. We will often ask the leaders personally so we don't waste our time registering to a forum just to fill in some clanwar application. And although obviously they don't go 'we are too scared to lose', it will be 'oh we are not very active' (even though they are active) and a whole number of excuses. At the end of the day we can't force a clan to fight us, and so we will fight whoever we can, most of time this ends up being relatively unknown clans

StrangerDate: Thursday, 30 Aug 2012, 9:45 PM | Message # 34
Enforcer
Group: Banned
Quote (Darius_)
"MrS is also nothing"
Who the fuck are you to say they are nothing? In their prime I would have probably said they were 3rd/4th best and were a challenging opponent due to their pings

That's right, due to their pings means they where challenging because they were hard to hit, not because they are so skilled. They also cheated during most of their history if you don't remember. They lost to [Ask] and bunch of easy clans and suddenly they turned "pro" over a night. No, no, random clan that is trying to reach the top through cheating is not even worth mentioning.

HugekillerDate: Thursday, 30 Aug 2012, 9:48 PM | Message # 35
Senator
Stranger is some random unknown guy claiming to be old school yet he still didn't reveal his name, the guy is just coming with bunch of useless info and stats nobody cares about.

and this is all crap. Which "great" clans are we even talking about? If you meant those SAE and MOB comedians which refused to fight uL, it's silly to consider them "greater" that uL (not saying they are the best clan ever either). What exactly makes them "great"? Losing 5-0 to NB, or maybe challenging b64 and then canceling for nades excuse after losing 10-0 at training? Or maybe losing to SiN or 8-1 to HoT? If we are talking about great clans don't bring that clowns that beat countless unknown clans and now accusing uL of doing the same thing + evading to fight them.

Message edited by Hugekiller - Thursday, 30 Aug 2012, 9:57 PM

sniZZyDate: Thursday, 30 Aug 2012, 10:01 PM | Message # 36
Patrician
Group: Banned

Message edited by sniZZy - Thursday, 30 Aug 2012, 10:02 PM

[b64]ComboDate: Thursday, 30 Aug 2012, 10:07 PM | Message # 37
Senator
Welcome. We may meet on the server sometimes.

JoeDate: Thursday, 30 Aug 2012, 10:17 PM | Message # 38
Senator
The community is obviously divided to 3 groups. Those who like uL, those who hate them and those who don't give a flying fuck about what's happening biggrin

DariusDate: Friday, 31 Aug 2012, 2:41 PM | Message # 39
Made Man
good post hugekiller, nice to see someone with some sense tongue
@stranger - regarding MrS they were challenging because they could lead aim and hit you pretty easy with their pings, they lost to clans at the start because they were new to A/D, after like a year or so they got their skill up and were good. they only started to cheat towards the end, before that they were considered one of the cleanest clans on A/D dry

@combo - yeah I'd go on the server and play with you guys sometime but the SA-MP server you guys got is always dead cry

RKrooLDate: Friday, 31 Aug 2012, 4:24 PM | Message # 40
Patrician
lol good post hugekiller, tell me more about how you played for a better clans than MOB & SAE lol

this uL reminds me of BoD, 47839201563 wins vs shit clans and keep being arrogant

Message edited by RKrooL - Friday, 31 Aug 2012, 4:25 PM

BillyDate: Friday, 31 Aug 2012, 4:30 PM | Message # 41
Wannabe
honestly, I'd have to agree with hugekiller's post. these guys are obviously the best, i don't about running weps, but every single "big" clan which still plays samp refused to play vs them. if they fought b64 or NB/KFC back then in 09 that would've been hell of a match

AbsyntheDate: Friday, 31 Aug 2012, 4:43 PM | Message # 42
Made Man
Quote (Bilyy)
honestly, I'd have to agree with hugekiller's post. these guys are obviously the best, i don't about running weps, but every single "big" clan which still plays samp refused to play vs them. if they fought b64 or NB/KFC back then in 09 that would've been hell of a match

not sure what you trying to say buddy. all of those clans you mentioned already left samp before uL was created so they couldn't meet at any point. the more realistic thing to say is that one of those clans come back to samp, let them practice for 3-4 months and then they fight uL. that would be ok. uL weren't "best" (how u like to say) back then and i assure you there is no chance in hell they'd beat those clans while they were still active (and that is up to spring/summer 2009) especially if they'd fight with best squads. on the other hand, i won't comment 'prime vs prime' situation as it's pointless. if nobody wants to fight them they have no right to brag about how uL fights shit clans. the guy is right, if you think you're good enough, go ahead and fight them. that's how it have always been, simple as that.

HugekillerDate: Friday, 31 Aug 2012, 4:54 PM | Message # 43
Senator
Quote (Darius_)
good post hugekiller, nice to see someone with some sense

Sure thing. not blinded by some "great history" some clans claiming to have (of course there are exceptions for some clans I really respect).
Quote (Absynthe)
i won't comment 'prime vs prime' situation as it's pointless.

Why not? I read on LVP that Deatheater said that prime SAE would beat prime uL. I will tell you some fact that is obvious if you follow the logic. Prime uL is today's uL and prime SAE is more or less today's SAE. Every single clan progressed, they can't get worse by playing constantly lol. Today's uL or any other top clan would rape SAE at any point of their history. That's pretty much it, it's only my opinion.

ZanyDate: Friday, 31 Aug 2012, 4:55 PM | Message # 44
it's like comparing Klitschko to Rocky Marciano biggrin

AbsyntheDate: Friday, 31 Aug 2012, 5:04 PM | Message # 45
Made Man
Quote (Hugekiller)
Why not?

because it's different time now. in 2006 people barely knew bugs, now it's something usual even for noobs. for example in 2007 b64 & other clans played wars on some re+ww tdm mode which today's clans never got opportunity to even see, or played A/D with nades and no spas limit. you can't compare different times just like that.

b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
Search: