[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
.: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
DariusDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 0:01 AM | Message # 346
Made Man
Group: VIP Member
Quote (sniZZy)
Interesting... weren't you self-proclaimed "the best clan of samp" ? or you just got scared to fight high tier polish clan on neutral polish server ? and why do you suggest your own server? go cH for example.

Do you just dwell on this forum all day, thinking about what you can say next to insult uL? Do you even still play SA-MP?

sniZZyDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 0:08 AM | Message # 347
Patrician
Group: Banned
Quote (Darius_)
Do you just dwell on this forum all day, thinking about what you can say next to insult uL? Do you even still play SA-MP?

actually every time i post something, some uL responds in less than 3 mins. i stopped playing half a year ago but last week i came back. you can find me on kfc on weekends.

DariusDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 1:08 AM | Message # 348
Made Man
Well it's good to see that even though you hardly play, and have no fucking idea about the clanwar scene or uL in sa-mp, you still have a keen interest in every single thing we do. Might want to get checked out for OCD

Message edited by Darius_ - Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 1:08 AM

uLclanDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 2:23 AM | Message # 349
Curious
oh snizzy snizzy... if you would know any better, we have alot more to lose than any other clan, so to play with rules which we haven't been familiar with for over 4 months on a server we've never played before, i think is pretty clear to be weary, dumbass.

did NB go randomly play clanwars on an unfamiliar server and gamemode against the 'supposed second best no-cbug clan'? nope. but when they did, (xHoTx) they got dominated wink

Message edited by uLclan - Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 2:25 AM

GlalaxyFightersDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 2:52 AM | Message # 350
Wannabe
Group: Regular
Quote (uLclan)
did NB go randomly play clanwars on an unfamiliar server and gamemode against the 'supposed second best no-cbug clan'? nope. but when they did, (xHoTx) they got dominated

Actually NB beat HoT 4 times and lost only once, weren't actually dominated, it was 3-2 wink
The other results were 4-1, 3-2, 4-3 and 4-1 in favor of NB. Also, if I'm not mistaken, b64 beat them 6-1 in HoT server without bugging, so do you have a courage? tongue

Message edited by GlalaxyFighters - Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 2:54 AM

sniZZyDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 3:04 AM | Message # 351
Patrician
Quote (uLclan)
oh snizzy snizzy... if you would know any better, we have alot more to lose than any other clan, so to play with rules which we haven't been familiar with for over 4 months on a server we've never played before, i think is pretty clear to be weary, dumbass.

lol you aren't any "greater" clan than they are. actually they beat far harder clans than you did and participated far more serious competitions. just recently you played few no-cbug wars so you are pretty much familiar. you just don't want to lose that's all (not saying that u'd lose to them, but it's a high risk cw for you). why should anyone play your server? just pick something clearly neutral and put that a/d air mode on it.
Quote (uLclan)
did NB go randomly play clanwars on an unfamiliar server and gamemode against the 'supposed second best no-cbug clan'? nope. but when they did, (xHoTx) they got dominated

pretty much what galaxy said. at least NB was brave enough to fight away one of the toughest clans around. let's see you and GC playing 4 wars (2 home / 2 away) would you be ready for that? i don't think so, cause you know you'd lose at least once.

[b64]ComboDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 3:07 AM | Message # 352
Senator
Quote (GlalaxyFighters)
Also, if I'm not mistaken, b64 beat them 6-1 in HoT server without bugging, so do you have a courage?

Nope, was our server with all bugs allowed wink If they want to fight, let them fight unless they hire you as a consultant.

GlalaxyFightersDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 3:24 AM | Message # 353
Wannabe
My point was that uL shouldn't insist in proclaiming themselves to be as good as NB was. I didn't even say that NB is the best clan ever, but Jakez and others still found themselves in it. They beat Jakez' former clan SAE back in 08 and now he is doing everything to discredit NB. In 2007 they were to scared to fight 2Good, then they grew but got schooled by NB, then run away from KFC fight. Don't get me wrong, I still hold SAE in a high regard, uL too for their skill, but not for that big mouths of theirs.

sniZZyDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 3:32 AM | Message # 354
Patrician
Quote (GlalaxyFighters)
In 2007 they were to scared to fight 2Good, then they grew but got schooled by NB, then run away from KFC fight. Don't get me wrong, I still hold SAE in a high regard, uL too for their skill, but not for that big mouths of theirs.

uL in high regard ? who did they beat? 80 bums? until they beat a real tough clan they're just a prospect clan. even this DA clan which they're apparently afraid to fight anywhere else but their own server is unknown, not to mention their previous opponents that are more unknown than the stars outside the solar system lol

KvanzaDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 3:37 AM | Message # 355
Made Man
Pretty much what Combo said. I don't even know why you guys are interested in uL vs DA so much. Let them do their own thing.

uLclanDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 12:37 PM | Message # 356
Curious
Courage and ridicule are 2 different things..

Yes, we've played a couple no-cbug clanwars over the past week, EVEN ON THEIR OWN SERVER and won, but the scores were close, seeing as we didn't have a full lineup and weren't familiar with no-cbug.

We organised the DA match for a few weeks time, but decided to play it TODAY and challenge ourselves. Reason for not doing it in GC server is because it's not neutral ground and I'm not stupid enough to risk a loss due to a laggy polish hosted server.

Everyone plays uL's server, everyone knows the sync and the ping (including the polish) therefore playing on our server, with THEIR rules and mode and THEIR referee isn't "being scared" it's being wise. We're human, yes, I do believe that we are currently the best, but that doesn't mean we can't slip up wink

Also snizzy, u make me laugh:

Quote (sniZZy)
why don't you wait until they reach their prime? they're a good prospect, promising. when you just opened uL, you immediately challenged xHoTx? i think not.

gta-rankings.do.am go and challenge clans from top 10 (GC, RMC, N)

Mate, let's explain this ONE last time. Pathetic faggot saying we've not fought any "good clans".

We are challenging GC, we've beaten N, and TeK. we challenged xHoTx, don't need to repeat the answer, same with RSAH, Lv, TeK, RMC, PTM and uGp. That's 1-10.

We beat HsC and TC on an ESL match but they didn't want to count it as a clanwar, but yet it still was 1. We cheat cH 3 times, beat MrS, OldS and 1oH.

SAE and Fired_uP are nowhere to be found, and I will personally look into uC.

As for Lv, we asked them over 1 year ago to fight, they still said they are new and not ready, I think a year and a half is with 30 wins up their belt is more than enough to play us.

When uL had 30 wins, we already beat UvH, United, MrS, LAC, OldS, NoV, Ve and others, we even challenged SAE at the time and raped them 8-2 in this tcw but they got scared and never fought us again. We even beat xHoTx and KFC in tcws and then they dissapeared. So don't chat shit about not fighting "top clans", because at the time, that's the only top clans that existed.

Considering a "top 10 clan" like Lv is already say we're 1 of the best should hint something wink

Pathetic noob snizzy, you get nowhere.

Message edited by uLclan - Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 1:02 PM

DavEDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 2:05 PM | Message # 357
Quote (uLclan)
Reason for not doing it in GC server is because it's not neutral ground and I'm not stupid enough to risk a loss due to a laggy polish hosted server.

HostName: Gangsta City - Since 2006 [pass:gc]@NetShoot.pl
Address: 31.186.84.118:7793

NetShoot.pl is probably the best game server hoster in Poland. Only our clan has a server in such a professional hosting (based in our capital - Warsaw) and.... HighSkill.eu -> public server for players. Just try it!

HostName: ~HighSkill.eu - Only for pr0! @ NetShoot.pl
Address: 31.186.84.118:7778

uLclanDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 2:15 PM | Message # 358
Curious
I play HighSkill alot and i get 100 ping, I have fibre optic internet aswell. your "polish host" may be the best, but "polish hosts" in general are shit compared to other EU hosts such as FR, NL and UK.

NONEDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 3:48 PM | Message # 359
Wannabe
jakez ure so sad for a guy ur age.. xD

NB > SAE > uL, it's a fact and we could see that in CWs.

uL only fights random clans,cheats hard and they only fight on their server. no wonder people dont think they're the "best " as jakez thinks. XDDDDDDD

zofiDate: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 6:13 PM | Message # 360
Cunt Hunter
Quote (uLclan)
1.We cheat cH 3 times, beat MrS, OldS and 1oH.

there u mean BEAT cool

Optimist,

gangsta, do 100th your war vs cH.I like fights vs uL, can do this xxx times in arrow without problems with all styles.

peace and later

Message edited by zofi - Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 6:17 PM

b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
Search: