[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
.: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
NONEDate: Monday, 24 Sep 2012, 11:53 PM | Message # 316
Wannabe
Group: Regular
BY NB BOSS (btw jakez, do you miss sentinel pwning ur ass? huehue):
I dont need to fight uL because ive seen enough proof of it and ill post the proof below. I have never cheated in sa-mp and i left NB in march 2008 so get over yourself. I have no idea what NB is doing now or what they have done since march 2008 because i left then just to remind you once again.

http://img844.imageshack.us/f/ipwrag.jpg/
http://img339.imageshack.us/f/2bs31f.jpg/
http://img695.imageshack.us/f/6y05mo.jpg/
http://img149.imageshack.us/f/28ltnw6.jpg/
http://img709.imageshack.us/f/242fj0i.png/

The above pictures is proof enough for me and for most clans it seems and you wonder why no serious clan wanna CW with uL. The above pictures are new as you can see some posts have been edited in april/may2010.

1. Jakez admits to have hacked/gained axx to PTM private forum where he downloads some mods PTM uses ( known cheat clan already) and several people in the clan tested them out and Jakez says everybody removed except Force that might still use them. Instead of exposing PTM you keep them in your private section to find out more what the files do..

2. the mod section in urban cave show there are illegal mods available for members to see. the pic explains it all!

3. Jakez getting nervous after Mark exposing uL private forum saying uL gaining axx to other clans private forums and stealing information/tactics

4. Darius admitting he uses some mods that gives unfair advantage (cheats) and talking about how some people are trying to create tools or alter the game settings to become unhittable.

5. showing all the Clans that uL have axx to by either having the information leaked or by hacking the clan forums.

I dont know about the rest of you but "smaller seasparrow" "no lamposts mod" is CHEATING if you ask me.
some will probably say its not cheating (fat_cobra`s quote) but in the eyes of all the big clans its called cheating and since Jakez, Darius and anybody else mentioned in the above pictures are still in uL i can say that uL is cheating and theres my proof.

i accused them of cheats and you asked for proof and theres my proof so lets stop with the arguing and let each person make up their own mind on what they think is cheating and go on with your game.

im not replying back if anybody decides to quote me and ask shit since theres nothing more to say.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just posting it here in case an admin deletes it from the LVP forum and ever wana read it

sniZZyDate: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012, 0:14 AM | Message # 317
Patrician
Group: Banned
now expect something like "but that shit is irrelevant, it was 2010, we ignore you troll even we got nothing to say in our defense"

and yeah "urbaN cave" is reminding me of NB cave.. you don't copy nb or do you? wannabes xD rolleyes

Message edited by sniZZy - Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012, 0:15 AM

DariusDate: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012, 3:15 AM | Message # 318
Made Man
Group: VIP Member

jyrec1337Date: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012, 4:32 AM | Message # 319
Casual
Quote (NONE)
Just posting it here in case an admin deletes it from the LVP forum and ever wana read it

I don't think it's all true. Plus Jakez and Deatheater had doubts on lvp that even NB used some cheats

from 007
Btw don't let that uL thread overcome our popularity, we must remain #1

keep spamming biggrin

uLclanDate: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012, 12:04 PM | Message # 320
Curious
keep bringing it styla, we all know you got disqualified and owned during uL vs No1 clanwar, it's okay, every clan that you have made got dominated by uL except for AoA, you died before we could fight cry

as for NB, although I give them great credit for their skill, those who are smart enough knew that NB cheated so it really doesn't matter anyway, 99 deleted all his weapon.dat vids in 2010 once people started to find out what he was using happy

/ontopic

we will be fighting DA on sunday, let's see what these guys are made of cool

@007 - sorry mate, didn't realise we were getting close to your topic's post count hehehe tongue

Message edited by uLclan - Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012, 12:09 PM

[uL]nC_Date: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012, 12:18 PM | Message # 321
Hello everyone, I just registered here, the topic is burningg D:

HugekillerDate: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012, 5:00 PM | Message # 322
Senator
Quote (uLclan)
@007 - sorry mate, didn't realise we were getting close to your topic's post count hehehe

For a year they kept the #1 place but looks like it's about the end these days xD

NONEDate: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012, 5:04 PM | Message # 323
Wannabe
Quote (uLclan)
keep bringing it styla, we all know you got disqualified and owned during uL vs No1 clanwar, it's okay, every clan that you have made got dominated by uL except for AoA, you died before we could fight

as for NB, although I give them great credit for their skill, those who are smart enough knew that NB cheated so it really doesn't matter anyway, 99 deleted all his weapon.dat vids in 2010 once people started to find out what he was using

/ontopic

we will be fighting DA on sunday, let's see what these guys are made of

@007 - sorry mate, didn't realise we were getting close to your topic's post count hehehe

every clan I made got dominated by uL? what clan I made? No1 was created by BuN and as far as I know you got rapied like lil pussies the ONLY round I played and AoA was only one that was made by me and we won every tcw vs uL you also were afraid to cw us because we mentioned [U] AC. Jakez, what happent with your skills? Remember, 5-4 for me? ;] Remember confessing that Sentinel owned you like lilzor pussy?

NB never cheated in clan wars btw, they used wep.dat? Lmao, I can say for SAE/NB that they were the only one for me(personal opinion) that could actually dominate me all the way and could keep my mouth shut. uL are bunch of newbies like Jakez that are butthurt by my past activities and getting bullied by SAE or w/e for losing their win streak.

oh btw don't forget:

BY NB BOSS (btw jakez, do you miss sentinel pwning ur ass? huehue):
I dont need to fight uL because ive seen enough proof of it and ill post the proof below. I have never cheated in sa-mp and i left NB in march 2008 so get over yourself. I have no idea what NB is doing now or what they have done since march 2008 because i left then just to remind you once again.

http://img844.imageshack.us/f/ipwrag.jpg/
http://img339.imageshack.us/f/2bs31f.jpg/
http://img695.imageshack.us/f/6y05mo.jpg/
http://img149.imageshack.us/f/28ltnw6.jpg/
http://img709.imageshack.us/f/242fj0i.png/

The above pictures is proof enough for me and for most clans it seems and you wonder why no serious clan wanna CW with uL. The above pictures are new as you can see some posts have been edited in april/may2010.

1. Jakez admits to have hacked/gained axx to PTM private forum where he downloads some mods PTM uses ( known cheat clan already) and several people in the clan tested them out and Jakez says everybody removed except Force that might still use them. Instead of exposing PTM you keep them in your private section to find out more what the files do..

2. the mod section in urban cave show there are illegal mods available for members to see. the pic explains it all!

3. Jakez getting nervous after Mark exposing uL private forum saying uL gaining axx to other clans private forums and stealing information/tactics

4. Darius admitting he uses some mods that gives unfair advantage (cheats) and talking about how some people are trying to create tools or alter the game settings to become unhittable.

5. showing all the Clans that uL have axx to by either having the information leaked or by hacking the clan forums.

I dont know about the rest of you but "smaller seasparrow" "no lamposts mod" is CHEATING if you ask me.
some will probably say its not cheating (fat_cobra`s quote) but in the eyes of all the big clans its called cheating and since Jakez, Darius and anybody else mentioned in the above pictures are still in uL i can say that uL is cheating and theres my proof.

i accused them of cheats and you asked for proof and theres my proof so lets stop with the arguing and let each person make up their own mind on what they think is cheating and go on with your game.

im not replying back if anybody decides to quote me and ask shit since theres nothing more to say.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

linuxDate: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012, 5:09 PM | Message # 324
Senator
Quote (NONE)
NB never cheated in clan wars btw, they used wep.dat? Lmao, I can say for SAE/NB that they were the only one for me(personal opinion) that could actually dominate me all the way and could keep my mouth shut.

lol hypocrite it was you calling NB cheaters on their own forum http://99blazed.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1494

You don't know yet, but you just got owned.

GlalaxyFightersDate: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012, 5:15 PM | Message # 325
Wannabe
Quote (uLclan)
as for NB, although I give them great credit for their skill, those who are smart enough knew that NB cheated so it really doesn't matter anyway, 99 deleted all his weapon.dat vids in 2010 once people started to find out what he was using

Firstly, NB didn't cheat. And tbh there is more evidence about you on YT. I didn't see any suspicious video of 99. And they are legendary clan it's lame to see someone accusing them of anything now when they are gone.

uLclanDate: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012, 6:14 PM | Message # 326
Curious
Galaxy, keep trying mate.

The only proof of us is from NONE aka sTyLa, none of it means shit, 85% of those clips I had video footage of myself to prove I was innocent. Bring on the post count bro <3

@NB never cheating - rofl mate.. there was no "bust videos" because everyone was too naive to know what "weapon.dat" and "onfootcorrection" was back in 2007/8 and even 2009. Only in 2009/10 when people started to use it publically (KFC) then people realised "oh shit, thats what NB used" and then 99 deleted ATLEAST 3 videos. I wish I had them to show you, was funny shit, he was aiming with deagle and his crosshair was the size of a basketball, but nobody noticed haha! The only person who was clever enough to realise that they were cheating was [PTM]Al_Pacino (who was cheating himself) funnily enough.

Anyways, like I said in my previous post, I clearly respect NB for their "legendary status" and their teamwork, but it doesn't remove the fact that they were cheating. Multiple members who were previous in [NB] also said themselves that 99 had a "modded data gta" that he used for clanwars, and nobody knew why back then wink

/ontopic - just beat another no-cbug clan called WKPF and won 7-0! Here's the video: [uL] clanwar

Also, check this, a funny moment of a tcw [TeK]Dzejson ownedddd

Message edited by uLclan - Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012, 6:19 PM

GlalaxyFightersDate: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012, 6:23 PM | Message # 327
Wannabe
Quote (uLclan)
@NB never cheating - rofl mate.. there was no "bust videos" because everyone was too naive to know what "weapon.dat" and "onfootcorrection" was back in 2007/8 and even 2009. Only in 2009/10 when people started to use it publically (KFC) then people realised "oh shit, thats what NB used" and then 99 deleted ATLEAST 3 videos. I wish I had them to show you, was funny shit, he was aiming with deagle and his crosshair was the size of a basketball, but nobody noticed haha!

lol so you are accusing [NB]90NINE of cheating? Interesting way to dispute them but I don't anyone will believe in that. How come nobody ever downloaded and reuploaded any of "those" videos? And all I seen was you (ex SAE) and SAE talking about that on LVP, of course you didn't go NB forums or irc to say anything about that.
I guess that's the reason this happen, isn't it?

uLclanDate: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012, 6:26 PM | Message # 328
Curious
Nope, we got dominated, it was clear, but still doesn't change the fact that 99, vib and lop dog were known cheaters. Funny how you say "I don't think anyone will believe in that" because if you stick your head out of b64 forums you will see that MANY clans and players knew that they were cheating (check GTA:T clans as thats where NB used shit most)

JoeDate: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012, 6:27 PM | Message # 329
Senator
Quote (uLclan)
/ontopic - just beat another no-cbug clan called WKPF and won 7-0! Here's the video: [uL] clanwar

Also, check this, a funny moment of a tcw [TeK]Dzejson ownedddd

Good job. never heard of that guy xD

All that cheating accusations from both sides looks silly tbh smile

GlalaxyFightersDate: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012, 6:39 PM | Message # 330
Wannabe
Quote (uLclan)
Nope, we got dominated, it was clear, but still doesn't change the fact that 99, vib and lop dog were known cheaters. Funny how you say "I don't think anyone will believe in that" because if you stick your head out of b64 forums you will see that MANY clans and players knew that they were cheating (check GTA:T clans as thats where NB used shit most)

Known cheaters? Actually I'm not much more active on b64 than you are. If I remember they were considered among the best players around, not known cheaters. Yeah silly clans from GTAT couldn't wait for some crap to come so they can accuse NB, don't know who was Lop Dog though. If you go YT you will see evidence of MOB guy cheating

Why didn't you accuse MOB of cheating then? They have a nice & clean reputation but this video is so obvious. But no, you prefer keeping NB in your mouth instead. I follow most of the samp sites but not GTA:T for obvious reasons.

b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
Search: