[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
.: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
sniZZyDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 2:53 PM | Message # 241
Patrician
Group: Banned
Quote (Orange)
I don't see why they wouldn't be able to play on today's playstyle. Plus you are losing rounds to random clans and NB took all of their best opponents without big effort and beat 5-0 almost all of them. Your playstyles aren't that different. For example b64 played completely differently and unique and that would be debatable, but not NB. Many clans were undefeated and thought the same way you think before they fought them.
I think that everyone except uL members would agree with my opinion and knows that Jakez was actually taking senseless.

a couple of other clans in prime would beat ul as well

RevengeDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 7:58 PM | Message # 242
Curious
Group: Regular
I think that at the moment uL don't have an opponent who would be able to beat them. But I have to agree that if [NB] was still around and didn't get inactive they would be "top" SA-MP clan. And I don't agree with those guys who is saying that uL is fighting only easy clans. As far as I know they requested many CWs which got DENIED. Even Lv have this kind of problems... It's hard to find good oldschool clan for CW. And if I look on their CW list I see alot of known clans on it.

DariusDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 8:50 PM | Message # 243
Made Man
Group: VIP Member
This is all just pointless conjecture dry

StrangerDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 9:03 PM | Message # 244
Enforcer
Group: Banned
Quote (R3V3NG3)
Even Lv have this kind of problems... It's hard to find good oldschool clan for CW.

Then you could just fight uL and problem solved.
Quote (R3V3NG3)
And if I look on their CW list I see alot of known clans on it.

Known yes, but great no. Their list seriously lacks of big names tbh.

HugekillerDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 9:14 PM | Message # 245
Senator
Quote (Stranger)
Known yes, but great no. Their list seriously lacks of big names tbh.

Actually if you view it you will notice UvH and Novocaine. They've been quite famous for years.

NONEDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 10:15 PM | Message # 246
Wannabe
SAE was only "one of the top" clans when uL and SAE fought in their prime, and uL lost that clan war. WHERE IS DA RESULT? =DDDD

*inserts meme for ugly black darius*

uLclanDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 10:31 PM | Message # 247
Curious
Excuse my french Orange, but you're talking shit.

I was playing in that clanwar [SAE] vs [NB] and yes we got demolished. But if you want the honest truth or "gloat", yes I believe that uL would stand a great chance against [NB] "back in the day". Although in my opinion it's bullshit to compare because the gamestyle, the weaponsets, the bases AND the bloody SA:MP version (sync) was completely different. But yeah let me continue..

As I said I was playing in that SAE clanwar and we (SAE) were strong back then... But, if I look at the individual skill and teamwork of SAE "back in the days" compared to uL "nowadays", uL dominate, and that was even clearly shown in that TCW we played against them only months after we started AAD and raped them, even with uL members who didn't play A/D for more than a couple months (Alex/crZ ;))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVW_wMmmBPc

Get your facts straight before talking shit, smartass.

OrangeDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 10:56 PM | Message # 248
Quote (uLclan)
I was playing in that clanwar [SAE] vs [NB] and yes we got demolished. But if you want the honest truth or "gloat", yes I believe that uL would stand a great chance against [NB] "back in the day". Although in my opinion it's bullshit to compare because the gamestyle, the weaponsets, the bases AND the bloody SA:MP version (sync) was completely different. But yeah let me continue..

I don't know what did you base your opinion on, but NB was probably that best clan ever to play this game (with regards to other few clans), they beat all those great clans with little effort, you were struggling to beat unknown clans numerous times. And you think that ex SAE, ex B&A and some new faces would be able to take on 99, Dr.Vib, DRE, Eminich, Exp and others? I don't think so, as the matter of fact, not a chance!

Quote (uLclan)
As I said I was playing in that SAE clanwar and we (SAE) were strong back then... But, if I look at the individual skill and teamwork of SAE "back in the days" compared to uL "nowadays", uL dominate, and that was even clearly shown in that TCW we played against them only months after we started AAD and raped them, even with uL members who didn't play A/D for more than a couple months (Alex/crZ ;))

Yes, SAE was said to be one of the toughest clans, but NB showed it was mostly a big mouth and less super-skills. You were good but you got yourself punch-killed with opponent dancing at the end. Clans like MOB, SiN, P and W went down pretty same way. I don't even see 64s being able to take on NB on A/D rules if they met.

You are using the example of you beating SAE, yet it's not relevant as they weren't anywhere near NB. And I don't know why you get offended by my opinion, I'm pretty sure that most of the samp community considers NB and a few other clans above uL.

Message edited by Orange - Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 10:58 PM

uLclanDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 11:08 PM | Message # 249
Curious
Considering NB aren't even in this scene anymore I think your opinion is pretty irrelevant.

Besides, back when uL were "no-lifers" so you could say just like NB, when we were at our prime back in 2010 we were also beating clans like xHoTx, KFC, M2S, SAE 9-0 in TCWs. Aswell as the fact that most of our clanwar list in 2010 were either near or were flawless wins, so don't give me this shit about "struggling to beat unknown clans" as you don't know shit.

It's not about me taking offense, it's about a 'CURRENT' SA:MP nobody talking shit about things he has no clue about. HOW can you possibly say "oh I am some gaming god and i can determine the exact outcome of a 'Prime 2008 SA:MP 0.2, Grenades, Chosen Interior Bases, 5 bases + 3 spas per team [NB] vs Prime 2010 SA:MP 0.3e, No grenades, Random Bases, 9 Bases, 1 sniper + 1 spas per team [uL] match". If you can? fuck me you're good.

Clearly you're a dumbass... Want to find out? [uL] isn't here to do as YOU wish, if YOU want us to fight NB? Get them back to SA:MP 0.3e, give them a few months of practice and get them to clanwar us. If you can't? Get back to your lil' cave, bitch.

As I have said and Darius has said MANY times before; We have challenged clans like xHoTx, RSAH, SAE, KFC, M2S, BB, (GC - before they said no, we are about to challenge them again), in the past and they have ALL said no, this was in 2009 and 2010, when most of these clans were good. HOW can we possibly have "better" clanwar names on our list when 99% of them say no.

Currently, in my opinion the best A/D teams around are GC (no cbug) and TeK with cbug. We schedueled a clanwar with TeK for 9th September, they chickened out. Even the 'all-mightly PTM' chickened out... What more can we do?

Message edited by uLclan - Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 11:15 PM

DariusDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 11:25 PM | Message # 250
Made Man
nice post Jakez xD, in other news...

Updates:
ScottE has returned and his application re-opened and so he is now a trial once again
Gaahl has been fully accepted and is now an Urban Legend
Myself and Holden have been promoted to Public Relations rank
We had a clanwar with [mW] (6-1), bringing our total winning streak to 75 biggrin

Message edited by Darius_ - Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 11:27 PM

OrangeDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 11:27 PM | Message # 251
Quote (uLclan)
Besides, back when uL were "no-lifers" so you could say just like NB, when we were at our prime back in 2010 we were also beating clans like xHoTx, KFC, M2S, SAE 9-0 in TCWs. Aswell as the fact that most of our clanwar list in 2010 were either near or were flawless wins, so don't give me this shit about "struggling to beat unknown clans" as you don't know shit.

Well said, TCWs.
Quote (uLclan)
It's not about me taking offense, it's about a 'CURRENT' SA:MP nobody talking shit about things he has no clue about. HOW can you possibly say "oh I am some gaming god and i can determine the exact outcome of a 'Prime 2008 SA:MP 0.2, Grenades, Chosen Interior Bases, 5 bases + 3 spas per team [NB] vs Prime 2010 SA:MP 0.3e, No grenades, Random Bases, 9 Bases, 1 sniper + 1 spas per team [uL] match". If you can? fuck me you're good.

You don't need to be a scientist to estimate that really. It is you who rank yourself that high and nobody else. NB was undisputed during late 2008 by almost everyone.
Quote (uLclan)
Clearly you're a dumbass... Want to find out? [uL] isn't here to do as YOU wish, if YOU want us to fight NB? Get them back to SA:MP 0.3e, give them a few months of practice and get them to clanwar us. If you can't? Get back to your lil' cave, bitch.

I don't want you to fight anyone, I just gave my opinion. Could you tell me why is uL here then? My bet is that you just want to spread how great you are in every single community related to samp. I'm not setting any heat up, but I don't think that [b64]2Good would see you as a challenge.

DariusDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 11:31 PM | Message # 252
Made Man
Quote (Orange)
Could you tell me why is uL here then? My bet is that you just want to spread how great you are in every single community related to samp. I'm not setting any heat up, but I don't think that [b64]2Good would see you as a challenge.

Nope, I merely posted this thread to watch idiots like you who still live in a bubble where it is 2006 to come in here and post shit. Then we get out the popcorn and enjoy the circus show.

KvanzaDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 11:34 PM | Message # 253
Made Man
lol This is turning to uL vs NB topic surprised

NONEDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 11:37 PM | Message # 254
Wannabe
dont listen to that clown called jakez, I owned him in samp duelist tournament when he was clean and I can tell you that in "his prime" he was even worst than cops on roleplayer servers. so easy to hit and with same "rapid fire" shitty wannabe tactic. i can judge his skills because I pwned him, God can judge my skills because he is the only one that can "pwn" me.

his nonsense such as "beating SAE 9-0" is laughable because they never did that, even on his shitty video you can see that SAE is leading by score. Jakez is just constanly trying to get on SAE's level but SAE will always be more disciplined - uL is like weaker version of SAE (rejects from SAE).

uL chickent out from AoA because darius was told to play on U AC but he eventually chickent out and said that his PC is too bad for U AC. everyone started laughing at this huge clown and recently jakez got banned from sfr for wep.dat.

uLclanDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 11:39 PM | Message # 255
Curious
Keep living in the past mate, funny how you said
Quote (Orange)
You don't need to be a scientist to estimate that really. It is you who rank yourself that high and nobody else. NB was undisputed during late 2008 by almost everyone.

That proves to show how far up [NB]'s ass your tongue is. Take into consideration my post, not just the word which makes you pre-ejaculate, [NB].

Quote (uLclan)
SA:MP 0.2, Grenades, Chosen Interior Bases, 5 bases + 3 spas per team vs SA:MP 0.3e, No grenades, Random Bases, 9 Bases, 1 sniper + 1 spas per team
is very different, how can you possibly compare that? You can't.

Live in the present, NB isn't still standing in SA:MP with a 75 win streak, uL is, and that's something we can be proud about. They even lost to a clan that DENIES our clanwar challenge (yes, to no cbug), isn't that pathetic? But neeeeeh, it's okay, we know Mr.Orange here will find any excuse in the book as to why [NB] lost to xHoTx wink

Jealousy methinks? cool

b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
Search: