[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
.: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
BlastoffDate: Friday, 14 Sep 2012, 5:31 PM | Message # 226
Casual
Group: Regular
Quote (Hugekiller)
Says some random troll yet he'd get whooped by any of them.

+1

Anyway, try to find other "pro clans" u idiot. Today such clans like a TeK GC PTM etc are considered to be pro.

zofiDate: Friday, 14 Sep 2012, 5:45 PM | Message # 227
Cunt Hunter
Group: VIP Member
If searching some clans for challenge, try lithuanian ones:

[EPC] - Experienced Players Crew, they already did 655 wars.Good peoples where playing clanwars.
[BoA] - Boys of Abbadon, they already did more than 1500 wars.
[TFaC] - The Faithful AntiCrists, more than 800wars.

enough to say, pce

Message edited by zofi - Friday, 14 Sep 2012, 5:53 PM

DariusDate: Friday, 14 Sep 2012, 5:54 PM | Message # 228
Made Man
thanks zofi, we'll look into it, might be a bit difficult due to the language barrier though. do you have their websites?

Message edited by Darius_ - Friday, 14 Sep 2012, 5:54 PM

zofiDate: Friday, 14 Sep 2012, 6:54 PM | Message # 229
Cunt Hunter
Quote (Darius_)
the language barrier though. do you have their websites?

yeah man, in xfire any time u can ask for some, .I did myself that, and i like it.Good challenges.

RKrooLDate: Friday, 14 Sep 2012, 9:53 PM | Message # 230
Patrician
Quote (Hugekiller)
Says some random troll yet he'd get whooped by any of them.

sure thing yo. it's actually them who got owned while playing for some minor clans in the past

GlalaxyFightersDate: Saturday, 15 Sep 2012, 4:46 AM | Message # 231
Wannabe
Looks like [GC] has arrived here. They say they accept any challenge, so there you go.

BlastoffDate: Saturday, 15 Sep 2012, 11:28 PM | Message # 232
Casual
Quote (GlalaxyFighters)
Looks like [GC] has arrived here. They say they accept any challenge, so there you go.

So darius, you know what to do :>

GlalaxyFightersDate: Monday, 17 Sep 2012, 8:02 PM | Message # 233
Wannabe
xHoTx recently played a cw versus [cH]. I wouldn't say that they are not ready to play wars.

DariusDate: Monday, 17 Sep 2012, 9:13 PM | Message # 234
Made Man
Quote (GlalaxyFighters)
xHoTx recently played a cw versus [cH]. I wouldn't say that they are not ready to play wars.

That may be the case now, but not when we went to challenge them. Or it could just be code in that that they don't want to fight us. wink

OrangeDate: Monday, 17 Sep 2012, 11:29 PM | Message # 235
Quote (Jakez)
I think it's impossible to say so, from my experiences with [NB], they had great teamwork and they remind me of [uL] very much, with regards to family, strong team and laid back. But SA:MP DM was much difference back then when they were in control. For example 3 spas-12's per team in a 5v5 plus grenades was how they used to play, interior bases only etc, now it's a lot different and you can't predict a match when completely different gamestyles were in play.
BUT, what I can say is that if both clans would want to win very much, and it would be a hella fun match.
You had difficulties beating SAE, you barely beat them. On the other hand NB beat prime SAE 4-1 with punch-killing them at the end of the rounds and would have been 5-0 if NB didn't decide to dance in the tdm instead of playing it. It wouldn't be even close IMO

Message edited by Orange - Monday, 17 Sep 2012, 11:30 PM

DariusDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 0:01 AM | Message # 236
Made Man
Quote (Orange)
You had difficulties beating SAE, you barely beat them. On the other hand NB beat prime SAE 4-1 with punch-killing them at the end of the rounds and would have been 5-0 if NB didn't decide to dance in the tdm instead of playing it. It wouldn't be even close IMO

We lost by 1 round, we weren't even 2 weeks into the A/D scene and lost by 1 round to the top A/D clan at the time that had years of experience. Our last tcw with them I don't even think they won 1 round. wink

OrangeDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 2:42 AM | Message # 237
Quote (Darius_)
We lost by 1 round, we weren't even 2 weeks into the A/D scene and lost by 1 round to the top A/D clan at the time that had years of experience. Our last tcw with them I don't even think they won 1 round.

You still had a roster made of players that were playing samp for years, you weren't new to samp actually. Oh, I thought that you won by 1 round dif, didn't know you beat them later. My point was that Jakez was talking nonsense.

DariusDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 9:40 AM | Message # 238
Made Man
Quote (Orange)
You still had a roster made of players that were playing samp for years, you weren't new to samp actually.

Not entirely true, we had a few new faces to sa-mp in our clan (Alex/Zoot) and almost every single one of us was new to A/D.

Quote (Orange)
Oh, I thought that you won by 1 round dif, didn't know you beat them later. My point was that Jakez was talking nonsense.

My point is that you're talking nonsense. First you talk about us and SAE when you have no clue, and second Jakez is right in that it's very hard to predict who would win in a match when the playstyles are completely different. I don't see how that is nonsense, it makes all the sense in the world. wacko

OrangeDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 1:40 PM | Message # 239
Quote (Darius_)
My point is that you're talking nonsense. First you talk about us and SAE when you have no clue, and second Jakez is right in that it's very hard to predict who would win in a match when the playstyles are completely different. I don't see how that is nonsense, it makes all the sense in the world.

I don't see why they wouldn't be able to play on today's playstyle. Plus you are losing rounds to random clans and NB took all of their best opponents without big effort and beat 5-0 almost all of them. Your playstyles aren't that different. For example b64 played completely differently and unique and that would be debatable, but not NB. Many clans were undefeated and thought the same way you think before they fought them.
I think that everyone except uL members would agree with my opinion and knows that Jakez was actually taking senseless.

Message edited by Orange - Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 1:42 PM

musterDate: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 1:47 PM | Message # 240
Patrician
actually nowdays clans are not using grenades.

b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
Search: