[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
.: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
BlastoffDate: Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012, 4:16 PM | Message # 166
Casual
Group: Regular
Quote (Darius_)
[WTP] beat xHoTx 8-0, why don't you try them

Yeah, but as far I noticed, the current "xHoTx" it's not the same clan as a few years ago.
Now they lose to random clans unfortunatly. They need to improve their teamplay and skills if they want to return to the old glory days..
They just arrived to sa-mp so that's why they are unprepared to fight. But methinks, they will be ready to show their class again soon

NONEDate: Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012, 4:24 PM | Message # 167
Wannabe
Quote (GlalaxyFighters)
It's about time you fight [GC]. They're ranked #1 here gta-rankings.do.am you are 2nd. And you should fight them away, not your own server.

This ranking is way off lmfao, it's just 1 player's opinion that doesn't mean much

Message edited by NONE - Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012, 4:24 PM

MichaelDate: Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012, 5:30 PM | Message # 168
Senator
Quote (Blastoff)
Yeah, but as far I noticed, the current "xHoTx" it's not the same clan as a few years ago.
Now they lose to random clans unfortunatly. They need to improve their teamplay and skills if they want to return to the old glory days..
They just arrived to sa-mp so that's why they are unprepared to fight. But methinks, they will be ready to show their class again soon

as i remember HoT was losing to random clans during their "glory days" too

[b64]ManOwar @ 16. Jun 2013
I will never understand people mixing €600 Cognac with €3 Red Bull in attempt to make a cocktail.

StrangerDate: Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012, 5:43 PM | Message # 169
Enforcer
Group: Banned
Quote (NONE)
This ranking is way off lmfao, it's just 1 player's opinion that doesn't mean much

That's right. It is that Col guy (or even someone from GC), correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote (Blastoff)

I noticed that xHoTx is not that good, but they will probably never be. If you look at their roster, you will see Strika among leaders and the old signature members are gone. However, they were never constantly among the top, they were losing to random clans and then they suddenly beat one big clan. But they still managed to beat 5 out of 10 greatest clans in history in my opinion.
If uL beats xHoTx it will be completely legit and you shouldn't brag about the old HoT then.

biker202Date: Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012, 6:11 PM | Message # 170
Senator
Group: VIP Member
Hey Darius, is B&A alive now?

BlastoffDate: Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012, 7:02 PM | Message # 171
Casual
wtf are u talking about Stranger?

"However, they were never constantly among the top, they were losing to random clans and then they suddenly beat one big clan"
dafuq?

just look at the cw list (2005-2009) on their website

"539 wins, 35 loses and 3 draws"

you can find here such clans like a NB SAE MOB b64 RSAH SAW PTM or UvH and many many more

StrangerDate: Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012, 7:39 PM | Message # 172
Enforcer
Quote (Blastoff)
wtf are u talking about Stranger?

"However, they were never constantly among the top, they were losing to random clans and then they suddenly beat one big clan"
dafuq?

just look at the cw list (2005-2009) on their website

"539 wins, 35 loses and 3 draws"

you can find here such clans like a NB SAE MOB b64 RSAH SAW PTM or UvH and many many more

You shouldn't consider what Polish clans say just like that. I bet it's significantly more than just 35 loses. If you view PCP website, you'll see that they beat HoT 15 times. I'm not saying that PCP is right either, it's just a speculation, but don't trust Polish and Russian clans just like that.
Yeah, they did beat NB, b64 and others, but that doesn't make them "better" than those clans. In in reality they lost to NB and b64 few times as well, even lost to SAE. On SAE website there is no "loss vs HoT". Most of the Polish clans like to just bumb on other server requesting immediately a cw, if they win they post it on their results, if they lose, they pretend it was a tcw. For example, Milos League was unofficial and HoT beat NB there and still posted it on their website even Milos himself said that the matches aren't official. My point is that they also lost to NB, B64, SAE, SAW, RSAH and many many more, so if you are showing some facts, show them all, not only those that benefit your statement.

Message edited by Stranger - Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012, 7:40 PM

AbsyntheDate: Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012, 7:46 PM | Message # 173
Made Man
lol @ blastoff telling how good this poles are (or were) yet he is saying that they aren't ready to fight top clans now. if uL is ex BA then poles'd get clowned by uL

sniZZyDate: Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012, 7:53 PM | Message # 174
Patrician
all I remember from xHoTx was b64 beating the shit out of them few years ago. from what i see they achieved far more than uL.
Quote (Absynthe)
lol @ blastoff telling how good this poles are (or were) yet he is saying that they aren't ready to fight top clans now. if uL is ex BA then poles'd get clowned by uL

not really, Darkfire is BA and he's not in uL. uL looks like home for those who run away from SAE.

DariusDate: Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012, 7:56 PM | Message # 175
Made Man
Quote (biker)
Hey Darius, is B&A alive now?

Sort of, they are dead. But like you will see a few members still wearing [BA] tag and even some uL wearing the BA tag when they play on LVP for 'old times sake'

We went to challenge xHoTx, but
"We currently do not accept clan war requests as we are still getting organised within the clan due to recent restart of activity.

Once we start accepting requests - this board will be unlocked."

As for GC, they don't play Cbug. So we'll have to look into playing against them no-cbug, ESL sadly doesn't have that option yet. But we may do it but not on ESL.

Quote (sniZZy)
not really, Darkfire is BA and he's not in uL. uL looks like home for those who run away from SAE.

You really are ignorant. One member from BA and that means uL isn't mainly made up of ex-BA? Yet THREE.... THREE members from SAE (two if you don't count Force, who went to NB after SAE) in uL and we are classed as 'home for those who run away from SAE'. I have already explained previously how a vast majority of past and present uL members were former BA, we even had a topic about it when we first started as a clan, as BA had just died and we had ALOT of former BA's applying to us. You have no clue about uL

Message edited by Darius_ - Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012, 7:59 PM

BlastoffDate: Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012, 7:57 PM | Message # 176
Casual
I'm sure that a lot of clans(probably every single) happened sometimes to not save the clan war results.

On the websites of many clans u can find the clan war results, whilst on the website another clan these result's still not appear.
Unsaved results, fake results - it's the part of this game

NONEDate: Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012, 8:04 PM | Message # 177
Wannabe
Zoot - denied from SAE
Darius - denied from SAE
Jakez - kicked from SAE
Force - kicked from SAE
Holden - kicked from SAE

learn to count above three darius

xhotx won againts NB because they played on some weird gamemode with weird weapon sets that only xhotx knew about, not sure about that - that's what I heard.

sae won againts ul when they played on warzone mode but hey, both clans are familiar with that gamemode

DariusDate: Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012, 8:10 PM | Message # 178
Made Man

HugekillerDate: Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012, 8:11 PM | Message # 179
Senator
Quote (sniZZy)

Actually uL doesn't claim to be BA, they just said that they got a lot of ex BA members. And it's kinda odd how most of people here like B&A and some of that same people hate uL in the same time.

NONEDate: Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012, 8:11 PM | Message # 180
Wannabe
nice 9gag picture, too bad it does not fit it

b64 Forum » General » Clans » .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :.
Search: