[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
b64 Forum » General » Clans » [GRX] - G-Revolution X (Description of Family)
[GRX] - G-Revolution X
SmackThatDate: Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013, 3:54 PM | Message # 16
Group: Regular
We are doing bad by not kicking him. I know it and I admit it but also I asked 062 and Whitetiger about that as they said to me there are nothing strange in his Anti-Cheat logs. He just got banned from uL Server. It doesn't mean that he always cheats like that, does it? (We play our every single TCW on Whitetiger's AC)

Plus, I asked him about that CW Request shit he said that he doesn't know anything about that and of course he won't play with them.

Message edited by SmackThat - Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013, 3:56 PM

JoeDate: Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013, 4:03 PM | Message # 17
Senator
Anyway there's no point keeping hughly suspicious player in the clan.

linuxDate: Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013, 4:13 PM | Message # 18
Senator
Bullshit, GRX never had cheating reputation. As the matter of fact, we can find similar case in uL.

"We don't condone cheating, and if you're a cheater then you will be denied."

Yet Scream was accepted in uL and Darius even defended him on every forum.

You don't know yet, but you just got owned.

RevengeDate: Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013, 4:45 PM | Message # 19
Curious
Quote (linux)
Bullshit, GRX never had cheating reputation.

Then I guess you left SAMP too early.

DariusDate: Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013, 5:14 PM | Message # 20
Made Man
Group: VIP Member
Quote (linux)
Yet Scream was accepted in uL and Darius even defended him on every forum.
Because idiots like you claimed he used cheats whilst in uL which he didn't.

That isn't even comparable in this case. But since you haven't played sa-mp in ages you obviously have no clue what you're talking about. So I'll explain it

[HomieS]Luk_Ass found a very odd and unique bug that cannot be replicated, that can be detected via scripting. If a player is using a certain aimbot (which is very common), it will give them this bug and that can be detected via scripting, so 062 and Whitetiger put it in their script to autoban, where it banned alot of aimbotters. Slice then got ahold of it, and we enabled it on our server. Where it has banned players such as former TeK member DeniMM, after he was busted he got kicked.

Let me make this clear. There is absolutely no way this can be a false positive, it almost seems like the aimbot creator put this bug in the aimbot on purpose lol. So there is no doubt as to whether he cheated or not. The proof is there in black and white and yet he is still in GRX. And as 'they never had a cheating reputation' you obviously aren't in the loop to know.

SmackThatDate: Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013, 5:23 PM | Message # 21
You can consider uL as a SA-MP clan (It's one of the most respected clans ever, I can't say anything bad about it) but GRX is not like that at the moment. If that was 1 year ago we would kick him for perm.(which means he cannot re-apply) We aint a SA-MP Clan but we used to be, that's why we broke our old rules a little bit. Like it or not. (For those who won't believe that we aint a SA-MP Clan feel free to challange us on BF3, Crysis 2, FIFA 13 and TF2) Let's stop this drama already please, it won't change anything for NOW.

linuxDate: Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013, 5:26 PM | Message # 22
Senator
Quote (Darius)
[HomieS]Luk_Ass found a very odd and unique bug that cannot be replicated, that can be detected via scripting. If a player is using a certain aimbot (which is very common), it will give them this bug and that can be detected via scripting, so 062 and Whitetiger put it in their script to autoban, where it banned alot of aimbotters. Slice then got ahold of it, and we enabled it on our server. Where it has banned players such as former TeK member DeniMM, after he was busted he got kicked.

Let me make this clear. There is absolutely no way this can be a false positive, it almost seems like the aimbot creator put this bug in the aimbot on purpose lol. So there is no doubt as to whether he cheated or not. The proof is there in black and white and yet he is still in GRX. And as 'they never had a cheating reputation' you obviously aren't in the loop to know.

Ok my bad, it looks like GRX has a cheater in the roster.

As for Scream, there's absolutely zero chance you can convince people that such a proven cheater didn't cheat. You don't have a clue about his actions during his time in LAC and shouldn't blindly keep denying that uL accepted a cheater in the clan back then.

DariusDate: Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013, 5:31 PM | Message # 23
Made Man
I'm not denying that Linux. Look at Alex we accepted him after he gut busted for wep.dat. What I'm arguing against is people who say he cheated WHILST in uL in CWS.

@SmackThat. That may be true, but in the SA-MP community your clan has gotten the reputation of a cheater thanks to your stubborn refusal to kick cyberl. Sure he may be your friend and you might not want to kick him, but you need to lay down the law and stick to your principles. If you really are against cheating and such like you say then kick him. If you don't, then don't pretend like you are against cheating lol. Just say you don't care if someone in your own clan cheats on SA-MP, and change your policy to reflect that.

SmackThatDate: Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013, 5:33 PM | Message # 24
Well, I can say that if someone from us cheats in a public fun server. I don't really give a fuck. I am like retired from Leader Status at the moment actually. I don't want to see politics anymore.

linuxDate: Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013, 7:53 PM | Message # 25
Senator
Quote (Darius)
I'm not denying that Linux. Look at Alex we accepted him after he gut busted for wep.dat. What I'm arguing against is people who say he cheated WHILST in uL in CWS.

Nah I didn't say that. I don't even know in which wars he actually played for uL. Firstly he backstabbed LAC then he left the clan and got busted numerous times himself and then he went to join uL. Recently I've heard he is back in LAC, what a nice cheating family they are.

The point was that accepting people who already got busted in the past won't bring you any good and the fact you (maybe not you personally, but uL in general) went defending Scream like he was always 100% clean guy. I don't think that b64 for eg. would've ever accepted an ex cheater. That's the major difference between clans now and then.

BansheeDate: Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013, 10:34 PM | Message # 26
Curious
Group: Banned
Quote (SmackThat)
It's one of the most respected clans ever

lol

SmackThatDate: Thursday, 22 Aug 2013, 0:35 AM | Message # 27
In my opinion they are but since this is GRX Introduction topic, I don't want to go offtopic even more with my opinions.

Message edited by SmackThat - Thursday, 22 Aug 2013, 0:36 AM

BrownieDate: Thursday, 22 Aug 2013, 4:40 AM | Message # 28
Senator
What about old school rule "never accept players with cheating history" question

DariusDate: Thursday, 22 Aug 2013, 11:07 AM | Message # 29
Made Man
that rule vanished along time ago unfortunately when pretty much 60% of all players used weapon.dat

KvanzaDate: Thursday, 22 Aug 2013, 5:01 PM | Message # 30
Made Man
Quote (Brownie)
What about old school rule "never accept players with cheating history"

You are stuck in the past Brownie.. smile

b64 Forum » General » Clans » [GRX] - G-Revolution X (Description of Family)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: