[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
b64 Forum » General » News & Discussion » Old & new clans
Old & new clans
musterDate: Sunday, 07 Jul 2013, 8:39 PM | Message # 1
Patrician
Group: Regular
Hey guys. smile

Some thing has been bugging me for quite some time and it appears almost everywhere, but nowhere it gets expressed so clearly as on this forum (maybe LVP too but not this much).
Why do the old clans of SAMP get rated so high and kept being held in such a high regard in comparison to the new clans?

I mean clans like HA are hailed as the best ever!? surprised There plenty more of them (XII, G2, even BK) really all the ancient clans, and if some clans are any younger than those "ancient" ones, they get little-to-no credit at all. Not to mention today's clans that being recognized as the total newbies just because they didn't play back then, but honestly here are many top clans of new generation today.

Message edited by muster - Sunday, 07 Jul 2013, 8:40 PM

JoeDate: Sunday, 07 Jul 2013, 8:50 PM | Message # 2
Senator
Hey muster are you still trying to revive old clans without permission? smile

On the other hand, totally pointless thread since everything stated is completely wrong.

[BK]RowdyDate: Sunday, 07 Jul 2013, 11:25 PM | Message # 3
Senator
Group: VIP Member
Quote (muster)
Hey guys. smileSome thing has been bugging me for quite some time and it appears almost everywhere, but nowhere it gets expressed so clearly as on this forum (maybe LVP too but not this much).
Why do the old clans of SAMP get rated so high and kept being held in such a high regard in comparison to the new clans?

I mean clans like HA are hailed as the best ever!? surprised There plenty more of them (XII, G2, even BK) really all the ancient clans, and if some clans are any younger than those "ancient" ones, they get little-to-no credit at all. Not to mention today's clans that being recognized as the total newbies just because they didn't play back then, but honestly here are many top clans of new generation today.
Not sure how do you have any credibility to say something like that since you yourself tried to "reopen" an old clan you were never been a
part of. Fortunately, you have failed.

Message edited by [BK]Rowdy - Sunday, 07 Jul 2013, 11:27 PM

TriremeMasterDate: Sunday, 07 Jul 2013, 11:54 PM | Message # 4
King Of The Hill
We got the candidate for the worst thread on forum.

IRaniaNDate: Monday, 08 Jul 2013, 0:23 AM | Message # 5
Senator
Quote (muster)
I mean clans like HA are hailed as the best ever!? surprised There plenty more of them (XII, G2, even BK)

lol HA best ever? xD You are completely delusional biggrin

woah..

linuxDate: Monday, 08 Jul 2013, 0:32 AM | Message # 6
Senator
Quote (muster)
Hey guys. smile

Some thing has been bugging me for quite some time and it appears almost everywhere, but nowhere it gets expressed so clearly as on this forum (maybe LVP too but not this much).

"New generation top clans" smile who are you fooling? rolleyes name me one new clan (besides uL) worth mentioning. That's right, none.

and btw HA was better than NB.

You don't know yet, but you just got owned.

[BK]PuertoDate: Monday, 08 Jul 2013, 0:46 AM | Message # 7
Wannabe
Quote (muster)

fag

musterDate: Monday, 08 Jul 2013, 1:32 AM | Message # 8
Patrician
Quote (Joe)
On the other hand, totally pointless thread since everything stated is completely wrong.

Wrong? I'm just saying that clans like G2, BES, HA, W, and possibly XII are getting too much credit.

SonnyDate: Monday, 08 Jul 2013, 2:10 AM | Message # 9
Made Man
Quote (muster)
Wrong? I'm just saying that clans like G2, BES, HA, W, and possibly XII are getting too much credit.

XII is in top 5 best clans of all times. If you never met/played with them, just stfu.

You have never even seen <g2> didn't you? They were a top clan before B64 dispatched them. Warriors were just loud mouths, HA was good. BES was just shit.

TriremeMasterDate: Monday, 08 Jul 2013, 6:59 PM | Message # 10
King Of The Hill
Quote (muster)

No they are not. If you managed to notice, pretty much everyone dislike BES in their thread. The other clans are rarely mentioned at all although I'm not sure what are you pointing at.

musterDate: Monday, 08 Jul 2013, 10:35 PM | Message # 11
Patrician
Quote (Sonny)
XII is in top 5 best clans of all times. If you never met/played with them, just stfu.

Based on what is XII considered top 5 best of all time?

SonnyDate: Monday, 08 Jul 2013, 10:43 PM | Message # 12
Made Man
Quote (muster)
Based on what is XII considered top 5 best of all time?

Are you serious or just trying to troll? Either way you're an idiot.

b64 Forum » General » News & Discussion » Old & new clans
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: