[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
b64 Forum » General » News & Discussion » B64 to come back to SAMP/FOUC/SF ?
B64 to come back to SAMP/FOUC/SF ?
biker202Date: Tuesday, 05 Mar 2013, 7:31 AM | Message # 1
Senator
Group: VIP Member
I guess some of people already noticed this post on B64 twitter:

Although I got no idea what is the post related to, I guess it's not Street Fighter as there is official article on the website saying that B64 won't be coming back to SF.
I think that it could be either Flatout or SAMP, more likely Flatout, but I'd love to see b64 trying to dominate sa-mp scene again. I have no clue which "offer" is expected. Maybe cash? smile

TriremeMasterDate: Tuesday, 05 Mar 2013, 7:40 AM | Message # 2
King Of The Hill
Quote (biker)
Although I got no idea what is the post related to, I guess it's not Street Fighter as there is official article on the website saying that B64 won't be coming back to SF.I think that it could be either Flatout or SAMP, more likely Flatout, but I'd love to see b64 trying to dominate sa-mp scene again. I have no clue which "offer" is expected. Maybe cash?

Well lately b64 has been active in SF3 prize matches so I guess it's SF. It's the best to wait for Juggy/Manowar to reply wink

IRaniaNDate: Tuesday, 05 Mar 2013, 7:58 PM | Message # 3
Senator
Group: Regular
Let's see

SF - Strong competition, money is in the game, b64 just won some tournament recently before they retired.

SAMP - Weak competition, no money, last time b64 played it was 2009. I doubt they're thinking about samp.

FlatOut - As I heard nobody played a match in 2013 yet, so no money for sure. Flatout is dead so b64 isn't going there.

woah..

THCDate: Tuesday, 05 Mar 2013, 8:21 PM | Message # 4
Curious
Quote (IRaniaN)
SAMP - Weak competition, no money, last time b64 played it was 2009. I doubt they're thinking about samp.
yeah man samp is really rubbish these days. it'd be best to wait for GTA5 to come out. there isn't any worth clan anymore i doubt b64 want to fight some scum, no point winning

HugekillerDate: Tuesday, 05 Mar 2013, 8:38 PM | Message # 5
Senator
Quote (THC)
yeah man samp is really rubbish these days. it'd be best to wait for GTA5 to come out. there isn't any worth clan anymore i doubt b64 want to fight some scum, no point winning
Not really. There are a few challenging clans out there like uL, Lv or cH. But I think that biker misunderstood the meaning of that tweet, they probably won't be ever coming back to samp.

IRaniaNDate: Tuesday, 05 Mar 2013, 8:46 PM | Message # 6
Senator
Quote (Hugekiller)
Not really. There are a few challenging clans out there like uL, Lv or cH. But I think that biker misunderstood the meaning of that tweet, they probably won't be ever coming back to samp.
It's still easier to come back to samp, have a few months of good training and dominate the game than go to SF and try to be the best among armies of players that converted a game into a science. wink

woah..

AbsyntheDate: Wednesday, 06 Mar 2013, 2:40 AM | Message # 7
Made Man
biker since when you do tweets meaning interpretation?

[b64]ToxicDate: Friday, 08 Mar 2013, 4:31 AM | Message # 8
Consul
Group: Moderator
It was just a respond to some hardheads, nothing you should debate about. cool

Also known in closed circuit as ManOwar

AbsyntheDate: Friday, 08 Mar 2013, 4:32 AM | Message # 9
Made Man
that's exactly what i'm telling biker. once a german, always a german

b64 Forum » General » News & Discussion » B64 to come back to SAMP/FOUC/SF ?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: