[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
b64 Forum » General » News & Discussion » Moving to GTA V?
Moving to GTA V?
FisherDate: Friday, 14 Sep 2012, 4:03 PM | Message # 1
Patrician
Group: Moderator
Public expectations for the release are 2nd half of 2013. I guess R* are waiting all this hype about MP3 to end so they can sell more copies of GTA5 smile
Many of us have been tracking this GTA V hype for a while now and I'm surprised nobody attached these recent screens yet. (For the full image sizes, check gallery).

I heard that some other GTA (samp as well) clans will be playing this new GTA so are we taking it over? smile One more b64 show in GTA game would be awesome!

IRaniaNDate: Friday, 14 Sep 2012, 4:05 PM | Message # 2
Senator
Group: Regular
Not sure if i'll buy it, but i'll try it out smile Hopefully they improve the MP

woah..

[b64]ToxicDate: Friday, 14 Sep 2012, 4:14 PM | Message # 3
Consul
Quote (IRaniaN)
Not sure if i'll buy it, but i'll try it out Hopefully they improve the MP

If they do anything like GTA4 it's going to be shit. Yes, MP3 style would do a good job, but something like dedicated would be the best, there would be more than just one community inside the game and in that case b64 will most likely be in the business.

Also known in closed circuit as ManOwar

TriremeMasterDate: Friday, 14 Sep 2012, 4:21 PM | Message # 4
King Of The Hill
Group: VIP Member
According to the not so recent IGN interview, there will be crews just like in Max Payne. So there will be R* running all the stuff, no dedicated servers etc.

In a new interview with IGN focused on Max Payne 3, Dan Houser has revealed that GTA V's multiplayer will support "Crews" that are to be introduced with Max Payne 3 and will be used in future Rockstar titles. Crews are essentially clan-like groups where you are rewarded for playing with other members of your crew and completing objectives together. You will also be matched with other people in your crew during matchmaking.

[b64]JuggyDate: Friday, 14 Sep 2012, 4:27 PM | Message # 5
Consul
Group: Staff Member
Quote (Fisher)
Many of us have been tracking this GTA V hype for a while now and I'm surprised nobody attached these recent screens yet. (For the full image sizes, check gallery).

I heard that some other GTA (samp as well) clans will be playing this new GTA so are we taking it over? One more b64 show in GTA game would be awesome!

We can't certainly tell that yet, it depends on the game itself. I would like to see us in another GTA, we would have a decent following as well. I heard that the official release is coming earlier than you predicted Fish wink let's wait for it. I'm sure that we will be in charge of things if we go there.

AbsyntheDate: Friday, 14 Sep 2012, 4:33 PM | Message # 6
Made Man
i'd love to see that juggy. i missed b64 a lot since samp. there's only Toxi in Max3 and he's freaking good happy as long as there's Rogue Law we'll see about who'll take the 5 over cool

would be also a kickass to see some of the old ladies back in active

FisherDate: Friday, 14 Sep 2012, 4:50 PM | Message # 7
Patrician
Quote (|b64|ManOwar)
If they do anything like GTA4 it's going to be shit. Yes, MP3 style would do a good job, but something like dedicated would be the best, there would be more than just one community inside the game and in that case b64 will most likely be in the business.

It will probably be based on MP3 style. It's not bad when R* is having everything under control, but there will never be any separate communities that way, which is required if they are planning to have mass popularity. Example is samp, they are still alive while GTA4 is almost dead.

[b64]LukaDate: Friday, 14 Sep 2012, 6:17 PM | Message # 8
Consul
Group: Administrator
If Rockstar doesn't disappoint us again we are coming wink

TriremeMasterDate: Friday, 14 Sep 2012, 6:25 PM | Message # 9
King Of The Hill
Quote (|b64|Luka)
If Rockstar doesn't disappoint us again we are coming

Hopefully it won't biggrin it will be more competitive than IV, that's for sure tongue

[BK]RowdyDate: Friday, 14 Sep 2012, 6:33 PM | Message # 10
Senator
I have no doubts that Abs will buy it tongue

[b64]ToxicDate: Friday, 14 Sep 2012, 9:51 PM | Message # 11
Consul
Quote (Absynthe)
i'd love to see that juggy. i missed b64 a lot since samp. there's only Toxi in Max3 and he's freaking good happy as long as there's Rogue Law we'll see about who'll take the 5 over cool

would be also a kickass to see some of the old ladies back in active

We're not that gabby red gang from the movie, we get straight to business cool

AbsyntheDate: Friday, 14 Sep 2012, 10:01 PM | Message # 12
Made Man
Quote (|b64|ManOwar)
We're not that gabby red gang from the movie, we get straight to business

don't you worry about them toxi boy tongue they're minor business, always were... you better be in the shape when we get our one direction LS tickets cool

TriremeMasterDate: Saturday, 15 Sep 2012, 4:55 PM | Message # 13
King Of The Hill
If Mano buys that tickets you will be in a big trouble my friend tongue

[b64]ToxicDate: Wednesday, 26 Sep 2012, 3:04 AM | Message # 14
Consul
Juggy is already trying to work something out, we'll see what happens. If we appear in V, we'll take you all big mouths down tongue

Message edited by [b64]ManOwar - Wednesday, 26 Sep 2012, 3:05 AM

HotHoeDate: Sunday, 30 Sep 2012, 5:05 AM | Message # 15
Curious
Group: Regular
will be like in the old times. no effort cool

b64 Forum » General » News & Discussion » Moving to GTA V?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: