[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
b64 Forum » General » News & Discussion » Register new team on b64club (Breakers)
Register new team on b64club
PielleDate: Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012, 6:39 PM | Message # 1
Nobody
Group: Regular
Hello all. i heard about b64club competitions and I would like to sign up Breakers team in the competition, so someone please tell me how to do it.

We are long running retro arcade team, but lately we couldn't find any arcade competition. We would like to be on b64club rankings and fight for 1st place. Our team tried to take part in damdai but they don't actually make competitions, just playing random so we would like to test our skills here. Regards!

GansoDate: Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012, 6:43 PM | Message # 2
Patrician
Group: VIP Member
Quote (Pielle)
Hello all. i heard about b64club competitions and I would like to sign up Breakers team in the competition, so someone please tell me how to do it.

We are long running retro arcade team, but lately we couldn't find any arcade competition. We would like to be on b64club rankings and fight for 1st place. Our team tried to take part in damdai but they don't actually make competitions, just playing random so we would like to test our skills here. Regards!

Hey. I think that you are able to sign up your team only before the season begins. If you want to cut in in a middle of the season you have to be b64club member I think or to buy a team slot. Check B64Club.

MercDate: Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012, 8:53 PM | Message # 3
Nobody
seems like we done it. regards ppl

PielleDate: Thursday, 12 Jul 2012, 3:43 AM | Message # 4
Nobody
Quote (Merc)
seems like we done it. regards ppl

Yes it cost me 5 eurs.

However glad to be brought in the competition wink

Message edited by Pielle - Thursday, 12 Jul 2012, 3:43 AM

Dober518Date: Thursday, 12 Jul 2012, 3:59 AM | Message # 5
Patrician
Hey Breakers, welcome to b64. Looking forward to see you in the competition smile

Message edited by [b64]Dober518 - Thursday, 12 Jul 2012, 4:00 AM

PielleDate: Friday, 13 Jul 2012, 2:49 AM | Message # 6
Nobody
Quote (|b64|Dober518)
Hey Breakers, welcome to b64. Looking forward to see you in the competition

Thanks! we can't wait to start cool Hopefully we will get 1 or 2 slots for the main tourney.

b64 Forum » General » News & Discussion » Register new team on b64club (Breakers)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: