[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
b64 Forum » General » News & Discussion » New wave (Welcome to the new school staff)
New wave
[b64]ToxicDate: Thursday, 22 Dec 2011, 2:03 AM | Message # 1
Consul
Group: Moderator
As many b64s and people who were moderating the website gone inactive and will not be available for the upcoming year, we have decided to make some changes around here in order to keep the website entertainment on top.
I would like to welcome Butters, Ganso and H-co. This is the new fresh staff team that possesses the needed knowledge to moderate the website's most important sections. As our fellow [b64]Combo retired from the Publisher job and is now joined a honorary Site Staff, we decided to give the publisher status to Butters and H-co. Ganso is now a staff member and will mostly do the forum stuff.

For those who didn't know, this trio is made trusted people very close to b64 and I guess that many of you already know them. However, I am willing to introduce them as they are kinda new to this community.

Ganso is our Brazilian fellow from FlatOut, who stopped playing the game after the league finished in spring this year. He is widely known of being a top player from XTS squad and I'm sure that the FlatOut part of the forum knows him very well.

H-co is a former MTA player who also played SAMP back in the days. He was a part of crew that organized SAMP:CL competition in 2008/09. He was also one of the head admins on BK Turfwars and later on Violent Life server during 2006.

Butters is our old buddy who wasn't significantly gaming related, but used to play some 90s games back then. He and is pretty experienced in website business and I'm happy to see this guy around here after so many years.

Don't expect something superb from this guys, they are to keep the website events actual and do the stuff we did this year. Of course, they will be B64Club related so expect some action!

That's pretty much the news around here, say hallo to the new wave crew! cool

Also known in closed circuit as ManOwar

linuxDate: Thursday, 22 Dec 2011, 2:06 AM | Message # 2
Senator
Group: Regular
This guys need no introduction, will be funny to see what b64club will prepare for us next year tongue biggrin

You don't know yet, but you just got owned.

FisherDate: Thursday, 22 Dec 2011, 2:09 AM | Message # 3
Patrician
Group: Moderator
Quote (linux)
This guys need no introduction, will be funny to see what b64club will prepare for us next year

no need to get the heat on cool They will be here just to keep the business active and organize 1 event per month wink

Btw hi Butters biggrin

ButtersDate: Thursday, 22 Dec 2011, 2:12 AM | Message # 4
Patrician
Manowar giving his 2 cents to make this thread smile Hi Fish what's going on

チャンピオンDate: Thursday, 22 Dec 2011, 2:14 AM | Message # 5
Made Man
I've never imagined I'd see Butters here cool Hco and Ganso are awesome too!

AstroDate: Thursday, 22 Dec 2011, 3:01 AM | Message # 6
Enforcer
Hey guys smile

IRaniaNDate: Thursday, 22 Dec 2011, 4:53 PM | Message # 7
Senator
Hello Leopold Stotch cool

woah..

SorienotoonDate: Friday, 23 Dec 2011, 7:03 PM | Message # 8
hey wink

RazorDate: Friday, 23 Dec 2011, 7:09 PM | Message # 9
Patrician
hello

b64 Forum » General » News & Discussion » New wave (Welcome to the new school staff)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: