b64 Forum » General » General » Aaron's Intro
Aaron's Intro
AaronDate: Friday, 05 Jul 2013, 4:25 AM | Message # 1
Casual
Group: Regular
Hey guys. I wasn't here for ages. What's up? smile

For those who don't know me

Gaming name: Aaron
Introduction: I started playing sa-mp in march 2008. I played many servers like KFC Partyserver, LW, Grove vs Cops. Few months later I started playing [b64] A/D server and soon after I joined [MM]clan. I learned some skill there. When clan died, I have left and started playing clanless. It was reopened but I wasn't asked to join back. I had to apply which I didn't want. I applied to [VIP]instead. They were allies with [b64] at the time (2009) and we went b64 A/D almost every day. I had really great times in [VIP]. smile In June I was kicked by co-leader [VIP]Franko along with few more members for hanging out with [EBL]clan. It wasn't like we were enemies with [EBL]so I found it a bit strange when we got kicked. The next week M1ndFreak, Chrillz and I decided to apply for [EBL]and we both got accepted. [EBL]was also one of those clans that played b64 A/D daily so everything was going smoothly. The at the time EBL leaders were Guruz and Diego and they were in some kind of beef with VIP leaders. The first day I stepped on [VIP]server with [EBL]tag I was banned. In summer '09 [EBL]just suddenly died out. We found out that Diego was applying for b64 so there were no signs that the clan would be reopened. M1ndFreak and I asked [VIP]to come back there but they said that they weren't unbanning us so we just played b64 server clanless. After Diego's apply was denied he quickly reopened [EBL]. Chrillz and I joined back but M1ndFreak didn't want to join, so he remained clanless. We played a clan war versus [b64] and lost 8-0. Diego was pissed to Chrillz because he didn't show up for the fight and Diego eventually left. Chrillz decided to leave as well and create his own clan called [W92]. I was offered to leave [EBL]and join them and I did that. All of that happened just one day after [EBL]lost the cw. [EBL]Guruz challenged [W92] for a clanwar the next day and [W92] won 10-0. We were even congratulated by [b64]Milos and soon after Chrillz challenged him for a cw. We lost cw 7-3 despite playing very well. Soon after that cw, b64 retired from sa-mp and closed their server as well. [EBL]was also closed again because Diego again left to apply to b64. He died while his apply was still opened and b64 guys made fun of it like he was faking and most of us didn't like it. However [W92] lived to to October 2009 and suddenly just before Chrillz closed the clan, some Finnish guy called Blauer applied to join. I was a little suspicious as he said he was from the same town as Diego and I sent his IP to b64 guys to compare it with Diego who was "dead". It turned out that IP was exactly the same and Diego was busted. Chrillz denied his apply and decided to close the clan. I decided to quit sa-mp temporarily. In Jun 2010 I was back but there was no Chrillz. The only guy I knew was former [W92] member Buster. He was a member of [SwH]Streewise Hooligans at the time and they invited me to apply. Somehow we got to meet [VIP]clan and they invited us to play on their A/D server. They finally forgave me for handing with [EBL]back in the day xD. It was one of the most popular A/D server with 10-15 people regularly playing there. [SwH]had a couple of clan war versus some newbie clans and won all. I became regular player in cw's and by 2011 [SwH]was undefeated. As long as we kept away from the best clans we had no defeats tongue (at that time the best clans were United, [uL]etc). [VIP]was long-time gone by '11 and [SwH]was it's own server. The old clan leader [SwH]BackBone left the clan in summer and [SwH]Noobato was in control. In December we suffered first cw loss, it was against Polish clan [DA]and then quickly requested a rematch and lost again (6-3). Noobato kicked Buster for not showing up an a rematch and he joined Brazilian [FoxX]clan. They invited me in but I refused to join Brazilians. I left [SwH]clan in spring and on June 20th I created my own clan for the first time, called [TA]Tough Argentinos. It was Argentinian clan and for one year we had about 50 clan wars against other Argentinean clans and some Brazilian clans (not [MrS]they are considered cheaters in South America and will always remain cheaters wink ). We beaten [FoXX]a few times. Our overall score was 41 wins, 8 loses, 1 draw. smile On 20th June 2013 I decided to close the clan after exactly 1 year due to lack of activity. Now I'm looking for some Argentinean clan to join. smile

[b64]ToxicDate: Friday, 05 Jul 2013, 5:35 AM | Message # 2
Consul
Group: Moderator
Welcome.

Also known in closed circuit as ManOwar

HugekillerDate: Friday, 05 Jul 2013, 5:50 AM | Message # 3
Senator
Hey smile

linuxDate: Friday, 05 Jul 2013, 6:39 AM | Message # 4
Senator
You won't find any Argentino clans here. tongue

You don't know yet, but you just got owned.

[b64]ComboDate: Friday, 05 Jul 2013, 6:51 PM | Message # 5
Senator
Group: VIP Member
Hey man. We're doing just fine. Nice to see you paying us a visit. smile

AaronDate: Friday, 05 Jul 2013, 7:48 PM | Message # 6
Casual
Thanks guys. Glad to see b64 still alive. biggrin

b64 Forum » General » General » Aaron's Intro
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: