[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
b64 Forum » General » General » Mario's Intro
Mario's Intro
MarioDate: Thursday, 23 May 2013, 5:29 AM | Message # 1
Wannabe
Group: Regular
I'm Mario man, I am notorious and everybody already knows me, but I will do this intro shit anyway so you can tell your friends you know Mario's history better than they do.

Gaming name:
Mario / Italia

Introduction:
I'm Mario man, I come from MTA Vice City back when it was popular, when it was a mess. It was 2004 when I appeared. I was notorious of my stubby shotgun that nobody could handle, so everybody wanted me as an ally, I killed PCP and MV like nothing, they still turn around to check if i'm behind them. I joined VCM (VC Mafia) in 2005 because they got official server and the major business happened only there. We played dozens of clan wars and never lost a single one, we were so fearsome that even those poles were running away like chickens. We tried out GTA Rumble when it came out, but it was shit, I thought I will fucking play VC forever.

In 2006 SAMP was released, and VCM went to VCMP which was released half a year eariler. They begged me to go with them but no, I knew that the serious business will go to SAMP. There was a guy called Hoodlum, also ex VCM mafiozo. He started his own gang called Hoodlums and opened a server, team deathmatch in Los Santos. It happened in less than a month since SAMP got aired. I joined Hoodlums, everybody knew they should stay away from a gang Mario man is in. Everybody was a newbie, you could grab a shotgun and kill everyone in sight. It became boring waiting for people to get skilled or someone new to appear. Sometimes I would go LW myself and wasted dozens of them clowns for fun. I was fuckin' more feared than the whole gang i was a part of. One day some little group created a gang on Hoodlums server, they called themselves RBK, Reborn Killaz. They were trying but they couldn't handle the Mario man. Hoodlums once said there's a server called BK Gangwars also based in LS with lot of gangs playing there. We moved there and those little juniors from RBK followed our move.

The main gang was a clan called BK, some Bloody Killers. By summer the server was a fuckin' battlefield. I can name you some serious gangs like Boulevard 64 aka b64, or some KGX clan, those crews were heavyweights. Of course there were sissies like them EA girls or omega gang or some chickenshit. I made sure everybody around knows Mario man. I went to San Fierro server because they were calling me out over forums. I wasted them HTB sissies all by myself, they were silent ever since. I also made Partyserver weepers know me for life. Everybody from littlesissy's to Novocaine feared the Mario man. Most of them didn't even know my tag because I left it out when felt like doing so. The same summer BK Gangwars changed to BK Turfwars, because they changed gamemode to get more popular, such a tricky move. Then I heard some new gang known as g2 from some little server called LV Moneygrub started coming to Turfwars and calling out everyone to clan war. BK refused and said that other gangs think which one is the best and face g2. I told Hoodlum to let us smoke out those g2 clowns but he said no, he said no to Mario. That's where our paths split and I left my longtime fella and his gang. At the end Luka from b64 was awarded to get his gang beat down those LV gamblers to death. It was already fall and I was alone, I still felt a little bit sad because of what my fella done. Sometimes I would go and made war with them KFC food delivery gang. They didn't like but they respected Mario man. In fall I heard that my former fella had a clan war with BK and lost. I was sad because I knew that everything would have been different if Mario was still in H. I was alone for months. It seemed to me that I was going off the scene and that everybody was starting to forget about the Mario man.

In January 2007 I decided to get everything changed. BK Turfwars was dead. They kinda sold all their server and mode to some guy Barnett, who made the mode better and gave server a new name - Violent Life. He gave all those BK guys major admins, my old fella Hoodlum was admin too, I felt a bit happy for him. The server was on 70-100 average players online, so I knew I have to make the wide auditorium know who the Mario man is. I asked my old fella Hoodlum out of respect if he had anything against me joining some gang other than H. He told me that H isn't tough anymore and that I should find some heavier bunch to pop in. I started to like RBK because they were created on old H server. They got some skills and I was about to join them, but then BK started begging me to go to them, they offered me some good conditions and I decided not to refuse. I told RBK to count on me one day and that all this BK adventure will be over at some point in future. Madkilla from RBK knew that Mario never breaks his promise. So i became BK member. I told them that i'm not one of their slave members who will do anything just to be cool with Bloody and Rowdy. I never shot RBK on VL server and they never shot me, BK didn't like it but they knew who that Mario is man of his word. The same January we fought some newcomer clan called RiFF. It was my debut clan war for BK. We smoked them out like nothing. RiFFs were so weak that we let them win the last round on purpose. Then Bloody started negotiations with big shots like them XII or b64 to arrange a big clan war to see who's the best. I said we better fight XII first and save b64 for later, because XII sent cw requests to both BK and b64. At the end XII ended up fighting and losing to b64 and BK paid price for Bloody's wavering attitude. Then we got challenged by both b64 and RBK. I said that they count me out and that I wouldn't fight my old friends RBK. Again Bloody and Rowdy were unable to make a deal and they basically turned down both challenges even I was willing to take on b64. Yeah nobody liked what BK did, me neither. I missed out some clan wars and LSC Battles (Los Santos Clan Battle was 6 clans rumble and was as important as a clan war in case you book readers didn't know). In summer I was back in my shape. I was fearsome, I was notorious and ruthless and I was ready for anybody. I was back just in time for b64's tournament which gathered all the big gangs. In 1/4 finals BK fought some ABC gang. We beat those unknowns to their panties. Easy job. Next fight was against Omega clan. Yes those sissies from BK old server who were running away from me all day long. But they grew up and weren't sissies anymore. They beat us, they beat us 27-25 in the last round. We were leading the whole match and in the last round they overturned the score. We were all shocked. We were basically already in final set up to finally meet b64 and Omega gets in out way and beat us in the last round. What a damn shock it was. I told myself never to take it easy anymore. Never to relax and let the underdog use the momentum. Plus I wanted to beat that Omega because they beaten RBK in the previous round, I wanted to avenge them. At the end b64 beaten Omega and won the competition. It was a shame on BK's name, but luckily the whole tournament was unofficial, so nobody added wins and losses to the official results. It was a sign for us to take it serious in future. Our next fight was versus those clowns from LW called eVo. They seemed to forgotten Mario and it was the time I make them remember. We annihilated them, it was 10-0 in rounds, can't remember the exact kills score. It was a back to the track for BK clan. It was November and for the whole next 3 months BK were negotiating with b64 about the clan war. I never got my hands on b64 before and I knew that if we beat the toughest we would be remembered for eternity. But no, Rowdy said BK won't take on b64, it's too risky, too much in the game, too much this, too much that. I knew that even we accepted Rowdy lacked confidence and without that thing the match cannot be won. Rowdy and Bloody said that we are starting to practice heavily and in few months BK should have been ready for Luka's gang. In February 2008, VL server organized LSCB for 6 clans. b64 was in, I was ready, BK was ready, everything set. But the problem appeared when I found out that RBK won't play. I knew what I promised to Madkilla and Hoe. RBK stepped out and those newbies from ABC gang get in their place. Those clowns didn't get any better, they were the worst on LSCB. I remember those poles RSAH played too and KGX crew also. They were all eliminated and it came down to BK and b64, the only clans remained in the game. For the first time I experienced being on the underdog side. We fought hard, we couldn't pull it off. It was the first time someone was better than the Mario man. I felt that BK didn't play like it should and that Mario wasn't as tough as he once was. After the LSCB I felt like I don't belong to BK anymore. They were all good friends of mine but from the day one I knew that I somehow belong to another place. I told them that I'm leaving for RBK, Madkilla and the fellas were waiting for me so long, I wanted to make my old promise true. Rowdy said some stuff to me that we both later forgot, I was happy to finally become RBK member.

The same day I joined RBK, the clan war challenge arrived. It was BK challenging RBK for a clan war. Feb 2008 it was. The same BK which run away from RBK challenge during all those months when I was in BK. We instantly accepted and the match was set. We fought hard with all our hearts, I gave everything in that fight, we fought with everything we got. Hell, it was the match of the year I say. At the end we won the bloodbath fight 35-33, only 2 points difference. 35-33 it was. I felt accomplished, we all felt that way. BK got sent to history, RBK defined the legacy. I think that a left the most part of me in that fight and we deserved it. Of course, the next week b64 arrives with the challenge. There were some negotiations between Luka and Madkilla, but the match didn't happen, I didn't care much about it anyway. Our next fight was versus DB clan. They were just defeated by b64 and we wanted to see if we still had the spirit and will we had against BK. And we beat them, we sent them to sleep. Dominant fashion. Next victim was Rainbow 6 clan. Some official server noobs playing walking weapons. I was in hit & run style so I didn't participate the match. Of course, RBK beat those rainbow boys. Next on the list was somehow ABC gang. Again those easy kills. Whenever I go, I somehow get to play against them rookies. As expected, we buried them under the ground. Not one of our guys died even once. The easiest victory of all times. Then we challenged some new clan called LGT. It was the first time I play in walking weapons match. Attack defend mode it was. Now it were the rounds that mattered and not the overall kills. I somehow got myself sorted out but I wasn't impressive. I wasn't killed but I also didn't kill anyone, funny enough. RBK won and that's all what counts.

It was fall already and I wasn't active like I once was. No RBK member was active at the time. I felt that I wasn't so tough anymore, the Mario man had softened. RBK challenged some clan RWN or RwN, can't even remember. I didn't play because it was attack/defend. RBK won again, I was happy despite our huge inactivity. We barely got 5 guys for that fight. Our last clan war took place a week later, versus some silly gang called Bad Boyz. We ripped their hearts out, it was the damn easy job. I felt RBK was on top, but once again we barely managed to get 5 players online. It was painful, Madkilla was not in the gang anymore, ExKiller, Bengal, 4m4z3d and Optima were gone too. We were face to face with the end of the line. BK clan was also closed, not to mention the other old gangs that were vanished long time ago. We felt lonely and not motivated for anything. November it was. Luka from b64 arrived with the next offer, he was organizing the last LSCB and wanted us to participate. Once we heard that BK is reuniting for that event, accepted the offer. HotHoe was calling Madkilla to come back but he refused, there was no sign of Optima, Gear and the other fellas. It was just 5 of us left, Hoe, Steelman, Fisher, Salmon and myself.

We went on the battlefield that September evening to fight b64, BK and the other clans who were there. We put up the great performance, BK was eliminated like nothing, those other gangs too, it was my clan and b64 left at the end, just like when I was in BK. We gave our best. We gave our best but our best wasn't enough. We finished second, behind b64 who were winners but it was a good result at the end of the day. I congratulated Luka myself, they got my respect and I got theirs. After the event, Hoe said RBK is no more, the clan is shutting down and going to history. He quit playing SAMP, so did Fisher and I. I have no idea what happened to Salmon and Steelman. They went their own paths at the end. Even VL server didn't live up to enter the year of 2009. I felt like whole SAMP died that moment, but it didn't I feel happy to see SAMP with so many players today and so many good clans playing out there, Mario feels happy to see that.

That's the story of the Mario man, I'm happy to tell it and happy to see this community gathered some old SAMP players as well as the new ones that are rolling in the present.

Now most of you got the knowledge of the history of Mario, you should be proud. Mario man out. cool

H-coDate: Thursday, 23 May 2013, 1:38 PM | Message # 2
Patrician
Wildstyle cool

AbsyntheDate: Thursday, 23 May 2013, 3:46 PM | Message # 3
Made Man
Group: VIP Member
i enjoyed reading this mario, very original cool

TriremeMasterDate: Thursday, 23 May 2013, 3:50 PM | Message # 4
King Of The Hill
Group: VIP Member
This is the best intro ever

MarioDate: Thursday, 23 May 2013, 8:07 PM | Message # 5
Wannabe
haha looks pretty cool cool

[b64]ToxicDate: Thursday, 23 May 2013, 10:37 PM | Message # 6
Consul
Group: Moderator
I guess you spent whole day to type that Mario. cool

Also known in closed circuit as ManOwar

MichaelDate: Thursday, 23 May 2013, 10:57 PM | Message # 7
Senator
you were always forced to fight ABC whenever you liked it or not xD

[b64]ManOwar @ 16. Jun 2013
I will never understand people mixing €600 Cognac with €3 Red Bull in attempt to make a cocktail.

banditoDate: Thursday, 23 May 2013, 11:01 PM | Message # 8
Casual
Quote (Italia)
Sometimes I would go and made war with them KFC food delivery gang.

Man you rock! smile

[b64]JuggyDate: Thursday, 23 May 2013, 11:15 PM | Message # 9
Consul
Group: Staff Member
Didn't know must of this stuff, nice post Mario. wink

MarioDate: Friday, 24 May 2013, 2:29 AM | Message # 10
Wannabe
Quote (|b64|ManOwar)
I guess you spent whole day to type that Mario.
I just got the inspiration and typed all of it in one shot biggrin

ty guys cool

Message edited by Italia - Friday, 24 May 2013, 2:29 AM

DatbulDate: Friday, 24 May 2013, 2:45 AM | Message # 11
Wannabe
very detailed tongue

CyrusDate: Friday, 24 May 2013, 3:53 AM | Message # 12
Senator
From the story I'd notice that Mario was a badass and Luka was the ultimate badass biggrin

MarioDate: Friday, 24 May 2013, 3:58 AM | Message # 13
Wannabe
Quote (Cyrus)
From the story I'd notice that Mario was a badass and Luka was the ultimate badass

not really man, I typed the intro in a funny way to make it more entertaining for you to read, i was a cool guy. :P

Message edited by Italia - Friday, 24 May 2013, 3:59 AM

Devil01Date: Friday, 24 May 2013, 4:02 AM | Message # 14
Curious
Hoodlum, Dr.Luka, Madk1lla and BK, pretty much what whole VL server was about. cool

JoeDate: Friday, 24 May 2013, 4:19 AM | Message # 15
Senator
Quote (Devil01)
Hoodlum, Dr.Luka, Madk1lla and BK, pretty much what whole VL server was about.

If we judged by VL forums, BK and RBK beaten every competition xD

b64 Forum » General » General » Mario's Intro
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: