TriremeMasterDate: Friday, 17 Aug 2012, 4:25 AM | Message # 1
King Of The Hill
Group: VIP Member
For all you noobs who are still wondering who I am after all those years cool

Gaming name:
TM / TriremeMaster

Introduction:
The beginning

It's quite big, so I'll make it short as possible. I started playing sa:mp soon after it was released. I found it on some random website. I was a complete noob back then and I used the name "Trireme" (I also played AOM on ESO and used name Trireme Master). Firstly I was playing on some random server that got like 13 players online and there I met [EA]BlacK (aka Juggernaut) and he told me about BK Gangwars server. I started playing there but I hardly got any kills as I wasn't pretty skilled at the time. I wanted to join clan named [KGX] but they rejected me for obvious reasons.

LVMG days, BES & NO

After I was rejected from KGX I decided to start playing Las Venturas Moneygrub. I liked it more than Gangwars/Turfwars and I got some skill there. There was a clan called <g2> and they were pretty pro, the best on the server without a proper challenge. After they lost to [b64], there was real mess inside their clan and eventually <g2> was gone and 2 new clans were born out of it. One was {NO} "New Order" clan and other was [BES]. By that time I started using name "TM*" and decided to join BES. They got many <g2> members and got good skills, the leader was a guy called Cytro** and he learned me how to fight properly, teaching me some bugs and stuff as well. BES and {NO} were the biggest rivals on server and I was involved in many fights. Most fights were around Ammunation and near a savehouse in north LV, which was previously called "g2 hood" and later [BES] hood or [NO] hood, depending on which side you were on.

While {NO} were playing strictly on LVMG, BES also used to go and play BK server fighting top skilled clans like KGX, BK, B64. We participated some LS Clan Battles hosted by BK as well. BES never managed to keep it on pair with top gangs from turfwars and Cytro often raged because of that. He became very arrogant and I eventually got kicked from BES for being involved in protection deal with {NO}. I agreed to get paid 10k not to attack [NoS] every time when the rest of BES decided to attack them, because they were 'protected' by {NO}. That way I earned about 50-60k but was kicked from BES and was on their list of enemies. I had no choice but to ally with {NO} and I eventually joined [NoS].

VL days, [NoS], [SNB] & [G]

In about the same time, LVMG server was closed and BK Turfwars changed to Violent Life, so pretty much all the players from LVMG started playing there. I joined there together with [NoS] and it was a totally different story now, although [BES] were still our enemies.
The competition was much tougher, it was all about [b64] and [RBK], but also clans like BK, BES and Omega played important roles. Even {NO} was out of the main scene, they weren't competitive to RBK, b64 etc, so they turned on us. They requested from [NoS] 100k every day in order to being allies, actually if we wanted to be protected by them. It was obvious that we couldn't accept that ([NoS] had total of maybe 300k on its account lol) and they started attacking us. We were playing that way until eventually our leader [NoS]sixtie decided to leave the clan. After him everyone else left and the clan died.

By that time I got used to fight skilled players and I became pretty skilled myself, especially in 2-shot which was allowed on server. I was clanless and I wanted to stay that way, but it was really hard to play without anyone helping me. I even got invitation from Bruce to join his *G* clan but I refused as I was aiming to try joining [BES] again. *G* was closed after a month and Bruce formed [SNB] together with few more skilled players. As I was still not wanted by Cytro, I decided to apply to [SNB]. After a tryout I was accepted and we eventually became one of the best gangs, having very good members in such as Absynthe, Gunso, Jay etc. Bruce hosted [SNB] Training server and that's where we used to practice and improve our skills.
One day Bruce came with a surprising news that he challenged b64 on their forums to a clan war. There weren't much debates, they quickly accepted and the cw was on. It was our first cw and even we were pretty confident and skilled, b64 was not the clan to take on first. We played very good in that cw but we lost due to lack of experience and obviously weren't ready for [b64]Enginer (2Good4You) and [b64]Luka.
After the cw whole clan went into the argument and I decided to leave. Soon after me Absynthe left too and everyone left after him.

A week after, Bruce decided to reopen his *G* clan together with Pir4t3 and I decided to join. Our goal wasn't to be the most skilled anymore, but to just play for fun. We also had some clanwars, we won some and lost some, but it was pretty entertaining. We also had a Capture the Flag server which we used to play and we went that way for about a year. As Bruce was obsessed with becoming the best he challenged [b64] one more time (1st generation *G* also lost to b64 on b64's tournament). This time he challenged them for a cap. the flag match. They were playing mainly TDM and A&D, I was surprised when they accepted. Just few days before the match our server was down and Pir4t3 couldn't fix it, so we gave the script to b64 and they hosted it. I didn't play it and heard that *G* lost that match. Few days after that [BK] challenged us and everyone was ready. Five of us showed up and we played pretty decently, but lost once again. Bruce was disappointed but we continued playing for fun until we all went inactive and the clan just died.

From then to now I just play sa-mp from time to time, that's pretty much it cool

[b64]ToxicDate: Friday, 17 Aug 2012, 5:08 AM | Message # 2
Consul
Group: Moderator
Welcome to b64 noob, enjoy your stay.

Also known in closed circuit as ManOwar

JoeDate: Friday, 17 Aug 2012, 1:47 PM | Message # 3
Senator
Group: Regular
didn't know all this shit bro smile

sniZZyDate: Sunday, 19 Aug 2012, 1:31 AM | Message # 4
Patrician
Group: Banned