[ Login · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
b64 Forum » General » General » Why is evskiboy a pussy (sry b64/admins i have to white this one)
Why is evskiboy a pussy
TriremeMasterDate: Saturday, 03 Dec 2011, 5:35 AM | Message # 16
King Of The Hill
Group: VIP Member
lol'd

NONEDate: Saturday, 03 Dec 2011, 11:46 AM | Message # 17
Wannabe
Group: Regular
Quote (Razor)
SO, here's the info about the [Ask] clan.

founded in december 2007 on partyserver by a guy named [Ask]Jazco or something, doesn't matter. if any of you played PS you may remember a noobhouse clan named GSE, easy kills, usual stuff. so that jazco guy founded Ask and gathered some nubcakes.
they started clanwars, sucked bad at it, but decided to go "win or lose, fun is matter" thingy and moved on. BUT, constantly losing isn't that funny eh? so they became with faking results which is standard for samp. Ask member pls don't reply with "how we faked results, we have 150 losses, look!". i don't wanna bother myself posting 4-5 losses you didn't post but i will if you reply with some gay argument.
so, after realizing that Ask is so shit, their own leader Jazso left the clan to make a new one. (not to mention their 10-0 losses to BOD,SAE,o2,LAC and so on).
today, [Ask] is inactive in samp, sticking to their shit forums with 1 post per year (which is usually a "happy birthday" thread or something) with an average clan member age of 16.
so yeah, that's pretty much it if i was to mention more stuff that would be the kiddy attitude but i know nobody wants to read about that here.
enjoy!

funny how you're making fun of Ask yet you're clanless clown nobody knows about, mentioning some RP clans I guess.

RazorDate: Saturday, 03 Dec 2011, 7:57 PM | Message # 18
Patrician
Quote (NONE)
funny how you're making fun of Ask yet you're clanless clown nobody knows about, mentioning some RP clans I guess.

even funnier how you're defending Ask even they hate you so much and u know it. you must be that most hated kid in samp universe people are talking about cool
yh bro i'm a clanless clown nobody knows about how did u know bro biggrin despite those facts ppl still paying attention, how absurd damn!

so ye, few months ago like 10 members left [Ask] due to its lameness, with evskiboy flaming each of them after they left surprised

MichaelDate: Saturday, 03 Dec 2011, 8:43 PM | Message # 19
Senator
Quote (NONE)

don't waste time on him he's the biggest troll ever. his whole clan is known of trolling.

[b64]ManOwar @ 16. Jun 2013
I will never understand people mixing €600 Cognac with €3 Red Bull in attempt to make a cocktail.

NONEDate: Friday, 09 Dec 2011, 0:21 AM | Message # 20
Wannabe
Ask is not retarded, they're still alive even though it's not their debut or something so you gotta give them credit

But Evskiboy is, he just left Ask recently ago

RazorDate: Friday, 09 Dec 2011, 1:08 AM | Message # 21
Patrician
Quote (NONE)
Ask is not retarded, they're still alive even though it's not their debut or something so you gotta give them credit

But Evskiboy is, he just left Ask recently ago

sooner or later all the members will leave. who likes to lose constantly lol rolleyes

RKrooLDate: Friday, 09 Dec 2011, 2:26 AM | Message # 22
Patrician
i remember [Ask]Nikky being banned from GamerX for godmode and minigun spawning

b64 Forum » General » General » Why is evskiboy a pussy (sry b64/admins i have to white this one)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: